• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#26 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:42 AM

I think long term monogamy is a very flawed concept. Says the girl who got married at 20. That being said I'm too insecure for the alternative.

#27 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

Not my think but...both @Chappy and I have agreed that if we meet our celeb crushes, we're welcome to sleep with them.

I mean technically would that be considered an open relationship? I have no real interests in sleeping around while in a relationship. 

What about the IDEA Of an open relationship? That seem appealing? If you had bad sex, would you consider it? Or if the sex was bad that would've been a deal breaker from day 1?

To me, why are you in a relationship if you wanted it to be open about it? um...could you teach people to be good at sex? or is that a stupid question....

#28 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

If both partners agree to an open relationship, good for them.

I would never accept it for my relationship though. I mean, yeah, sex is very intimate for me and requires a lot of trust. It's not quite the same as love but I know I wouldn't sleep with someone just because I'm horny.

#29 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

Long term relationship always end up with someone cheating. Relationships are boring.

#30 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

Long term relationship always end up with someone cheating. Relationships are boring.

I don't think that's always the case by any means. 

#31 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

If both partners agree to an open relationship, good for them.

I would never accept it for my relationship though. I mean, yeah, sex is very intimate for me and requires a lot of trust. It's not quite the same as love but I know I wouldn't sleep with someone just because I'm horny.

I think trust is probably the key word for things like this. Not only would you be required to trust your partner in your own relationship but you'd have to also trust that they're being safe in their relationships with others which then means having a certain amount of trust in those people too... Just too much prospect for it all getting confusing, collapsing and everybody getting hurt for me. I prefer to just be able to focus my attention on one person when I'm in a relationship. :/

Sounds like you've been doing it wrong. :p

#32 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

You should be careful with the terms "always" and "never"

#33 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

You should be careful with the terms "always" and "never"

Always.

#34 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

Sounds like you've been doing it wrong. :p

All my relationships end in cheating! I always cheat on them!

Always.

BE CAREFUL D:

#35 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

I've been trying to make my husband's head (AH! :rolleyes: ) to bring a hot woman to share our bed during a long weekend, but with no luck so far. :/

#36 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

All my relationships end in cheating! I always cheat on them!

Perhaps you should consider an open relationship. :rolleyes:

#37 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

BE CAREFUL D:

Never!

#38 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Never!

well done xD

Perhaps you should consider an open relationship. :rolleyes:

relationships are boring anyway

#39 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

this is not always the true, but in my case 2 out of 3 my long-term relationships have ended with me being cheated on :/

I've been trying to make my husband's head (AH! :rolleyes: ) to bring a hot woman to share our bed during a long weekend, but with no luck so far. :/

Trying to spice things up, eh?? ;)

relationships are boring anyway

I'll give you a relationship that's NOT boring ;)

#40 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

#41 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

I'll give you a relationship that's NOT boring ;)

I'm not sure what you're implying but if you're offering me no-boredom I'm going to guess watching lots of musicals will be involved

#42 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Hot lady. To share a bed. With me and my husband. For a long wet weekend.

#43 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:03 PM

Oh I got that and I didn't mind reading it again. The "what" was for how difficult it is to comprehend that he is opposed. With that said, it's an incredible thought, but I don't know if I'd be willing to share either, so maybe that's his train of thought.

Edited by talbs, 24 July 2014 - 12:03 PM.

#44 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

Trying to spice things up, eh?? ;)

Ahah, it's just a fantasy, but one I hold with passion. Things might change if somehow my husband wakes up one morning with an extra set of hands. Not going to see that in the nearest future then. :/

Oh I got that and I didn't mind reading it again. The "what" was for how difficult it is to comprehend that he is opposed. With that said, it's an incredible thought, but I don't know if I'd be willing to share either, so maybe that's his train of thought.

He has a rule. One boob for one hand.

Edited by Athayde, 24 July 2014 - 12:10 PM.

#45 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

Ahah, it's just a fantasy, but one I hold with passion. Things might change if somehow my husband wakes up one morning with a extra set of hands. Not going to set that in the nearest future then. :/

He has a rule. One boob for one hand.

Sounds like a lucky guy nonetheless. I don't think many females would be as open and/or willing, so that is cool and interesting that you are!

Edited by talbs, 24 July 2014 - 12:05 PM.

#46 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

Sounds like a lucky guy nonetheless. I don't think many females would be as open and/or willing, so that is cool and interesting that you are!

I believe some of them might be willing to, the problem is most of them are not honest about their wishes/fantasies when it comes to sex stuff. 

With all that I'm not saying I believe in a open relationship. Like it was mentioned before, relations already are complicated with only two people in them. Mostly because of men.  ^_^

#47 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

I believe some of them might be willing to, the problem is most of them are not honest about their wishes/fantasies when it comes to sex stuff. 

With all that I'm not saying I believe in a open relationship. Like it was mentioned before, relations already are complicated with only two people in them. Mostly because of men.  ^_^

I know my girlfriend is far too jealous to allow anything like that to happen, and that is fair because I am as well, I won't deny it. But sometimes I guess it is the thought that counts!  :lol2:

Edited by talbs, 24 July 2014 - 12:19 PM.

#48 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

wet weekend. Moist monday. Twat Tuesday. Wanking wednesday. Thrustin Thursday. Fuckpile Friday.

If I were dating someone, I might actually be open to inviting a woman into the bed. Because I know my partner wouldn't (hopefully) develop feelings for her since she's a woman. Then again maybe he'll realize he's bi and then UGH

#49 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

It's not even just the sex. It's just unrealistic that 1 person can meet all of your needs forever and you can meet all of theirs. So you accept that you compromise on however much stuff...your partner doesn't make you laugh as much, or their taste in music is a bit crap, or you fight over how childcare or chores or something would be and so you end up seeking what they lack in other people. And I'm quite selfish and want absolutely everything to be wonderful and also want my husband to be perfectly happy and it's impossible. Monogamy is just mental.

#50 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

It's not even just the sex. It's just unrealistic that 1 person can meet all of your needs forever and you can meet all of theirs. So you accept that you compromise on however much stuff...your partner doesn't make you laugh as much, or their taste in music is a bit crap, or you fight over how childcare or chores or something would be and so you end up seeking what they lack in other people. And I'm quite selfish and want absolutely everything to be wonderful and also want my husband to be perfectly happy and it's impossible. Monogamy is a cristian crap.

This.

EDIT: FTFY

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 24 July 2014 - 12:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kate nudes, always excited, to open, her nudes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users