minecraft screenshots

782 replies to this topic

#76 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:36 AM

Warning: 1920x1080 resolution pics inside!

Spoiler

#77 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:16 PM

Ahahahaha, I had no idea the flyprotection would kick in for that. Sorry Mike xD
3a0c8fec52d683b65662a342bcd76bc1.png

The Second Dungeon is available for completion RIGHT NOW. No loot yet, though... Will be added with a reset switch SOON (probably tomorrow).

#78 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Ahahahaha, I had no idea the flyprotection would kick in for that. Sorry Mike xD3a0c8fec52d683b65662a342bcd76bc1.pngThe Second Dungeon is available for completion RIGHT NOW. No loot yet, though... Will be added with a reset switch SOON (probably tomorrow).

That design looks amazing! I need to try this one (and I'll probably fail)

#79 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

Cannot unsee the penis on the top.... :o

I also made it to the slime block, but for some reason I couldn't work it out or bounce high enough.... :/ (I'm probably missing something simple, but meh).

#80 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:46 AM

I also made it to the slime block, but for some reason I couldn't work it out or bounce high enough.... :/ (I'm probably missing something simple, but meh).

The first one, or the second one? :p

The first one is tricky - you can only just reach the top of the middle block, so you have to hit it pretty dead on. For the second one, though, you just have to make sure you're in the middle of the block.

Also... dangitpenis -_-

#81 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

I'ma start playing on here for a bit soon, it'll only be a couple hours here and there tho. Neopets is dying out, and minecraft is constantly growing, we should be pushing this server more right? Home-made dungeons too? I'll bite.

#82 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

I'ma start playing on here for a bit soon, it'll only be a couple hours here and there tho. Neopets is dying out, and minecraft is constantly growing, we should be pushing this server more right? Home-made dungeons too? I'll bite.

I don't think I have your username on the whitelist? You have to be manually added to be allowed on, or else you'll get an error. Hit me up with it :)`

(Also, I removed the penis and added loot/reset stuff to the parkour tower ^_^)

#83 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

The first one, or the second one? :p

The first one is tricky - you can only just reach the top of the middle block, so you have to hit it pretty dead on. For the second one, though, you just have to make sure you're in the middle of the block.

Also... dangitpenis -_-

There's two? GOD DAMN IT.

#84 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:42 PM

There's two? GOD DAMN IT.

At least there's only one ladder jump :p
(And the second slime block is super easy, no coordination required ^^)

#85 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

At least there's only one ladder jump :p
(And the second slime block is super easy, no coordination required ^^)

Oh, that makes it soooo much easier to complete....  :rolleyes: :p

#86 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

Oh, that makes it soooo much easier to complete....  :rolleyes: :p

Yeah, well, you should have thought of ender pearls before I got back :p

#87 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:52 PM

Yeah, well, you should have thought of ender pearls before I got back :p

I forgot what they do :p DANG IT.

#88 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:59 PM

I'm just truly amazed by all of the cool stuff posted here, though it's going to take me forever to get good enough to even have enough resources to get stabilized to really start. :p A main problem I have been having for now is trying to figure out where best in the safer areas of spawn to hang out so that I can get to safety during the night but be able to quickly pop out into areas where I can mine and cut trees during the day. I guess I need to figure out the layout of the area in general. It'll eventually happen! :D

#89 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

I'm just truly amazed by all of the cool stuff posted here, though it's going to take me forever to get good enough to even have enough resources to get stabilized to really start. :p A main problem I have been having for now is trying to figure out where best in the safer areas of spawn to hang out so that I can get to safety during the night but be able to quickly pop out into areas where I can mine and cut trees during the day. I guess I need to figure out the layout of the area in general. It'll eventually happen! :D

One good thing to know is that each day and each night are ten minutes long, so 24 hours is 20 minutes. Helps get a grasp on how far out you can travel in that time. You can also just hole yourself up in a 2x1x1 dirt hole overnight if you're stuck, and do something else for 10 mins :p

#90 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:06 PM

One good thing to know is that each day and each night are ten minutes long, so 24 hours is 20 minutes. Helps get a grasp on how far out you can travel in that time. You can also just hole yourself up in a 2x1x1 dirt hole overnight if you're stuck, and do something else for 10 mins :p

Excellent point, I hadn't thought about that simple yet effective solution. ;) I may pop on the server for a short bit before bed and poke around, but most likely I'll wait until tomorrow, THANK GOD THE WEEKEND is close!

#91 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:16 AM

I don't think I have your username on the whitelist? You have to be manually added to be allowed on, or else you'll get an error. Hit me up with it :)`

(Also, I removed the penis and added loot/reset stuff to the parkour tower ^_^)

I think my username is FTParka, i'll try hop on for a bit today

#92 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

I think my username is FTParka, i'll try hop on for a bit today

Added you, so you're good to go whenever ^^

So... who tried this to get to the phat lewtz?

TdMPygt.png

#93 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

The new zombie/xp grinder is done! It's on the Extreme Hills biome. I'm gonna post pictures later.

Added you, so you're good to go whenever ^^

So... who tried this to get to the phat lewtz?

Spoiler

LOL is that jump possible?! It looks too far.

#94 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:28 PM

LOL is that jump possible?! It looks too far.

It's way too far to survive, I think. I just want to know who tried :p And ban them forever...

#95 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

*cries* REALLY...I just don't know what to say at all or who to thank...I finally found my way back to my little home at Shroom island once I signed in to the server tonight...and there's a chest there that I definitely hadn't created that has some extremely useful things in it for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Seriously...I've already decided that I adore MInecraft enough that I'm more than willing to spend nights in a 2x1x1 hole if need be, but this just makes me feel all super :zen: and ridiculously awesome. Lub youze guys and gals.

#96 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:32 PM

It's way too far to survive, I think. I just want to know who tried :p And ban them forever...

Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind and I thought it would not be worth dying for anyway :p (unless it IS worthwhile trying?) :p

#97 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

I have taken a few screenshots of my humble abode, and screw it that I'm a newbie: I'm going to share them in a blog post. :D MOAR PEEPLZ need to play!!!

EDIT: Blog post added with my humble screenies...I am SO PROUD of them though, and so am not being self-deprecating at all!!!

Edited by Kord, 28 September 2014 - 12:25 AM.

#98 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:59 AM

Lucky weekend!

Yesterday I finished the zombie grinder (I just need to make sure no other mobs can spawn around the spawner, but that's for another weekend).

lUIrLIv.png

And today I cured a zombie villager. But the best part:

aEVIYei.png

It's a cleric villager!

#99 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

That's funny, my cleric villager from my farm went missing.... lol

#100 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:13 PM

That's funny, my cleric villager from my farm went missing.... lol

No way it was me, I am too far from your farm hahaha (or was it?)
My other villager died to this new one.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users