minecraft screenshots

782 replies to this topic

#126 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

I'll upload progress pictures of my castle when I get home.

I had a look around it earlier and I must say, I'm liking the progress so far :)

#127 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

I'll upload progress pictures of my castle when I get home.

Definitely looking forward to pics! :) I still don't have a home or anything over there at spawn, sometime once I get some things done here on the island, I need to teleport back over and work on that. :)

#128 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

I wish I was home playing. Also, my new PC will only get delivered in 3-4 weeks :(

#129 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:12 PM

I wish I was home playing. Also, my new PC will only get delivered in 3-4 weeks :(

Yeah but you're going to have SO MUCH FUN when that PC arrives, you know? It's worth the wait, even though the wait will be maddening lol. :)

I'm going to work on preparing tools and stuff now for trying to get a bit more serious about mining.

#130 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:14 PM

Yeah but you're going to have SO MUCH FUN when that PC arrives, you know? It's worth the wait, even though the wait will be maddening lol. :)

I'm going to work on preparing tools and stuff now for trying to get a bit more serious about mining.

I know, at least I'll have no excuse for not studying :p

Be sure to always have some food and torches (but I'm sure you already now that by now)

#131 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

I know, at least I'll have no excuse for not studying :p

Be sure to always have some food and torches (but I'm sure you already now that by now)

I'm set on food and plan to take plenty of torches + materials to make new ones.

#132 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:28 PM

I'm set on food and plan to take plenty of torches + materials to make new ones.

I don't remember who told you that, but that chest tip is really good!

#133 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

I don't remember who told you that, but that chest tip is really good!

I believe it was @Kway! Seriously, I continue to be amazed by how helpful everyone has been, and I still DO plan to post a guide-type Starting Minecraft for Complete Idiots (meaning ME) thread this weekend. :D

#134 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:39 PM

I believe it was @Kway! Seriously, I continue to be amazed by how helpful everyone has been, and I still DO plan to post a guide-type Starting Minecraft for Complete Idiots (meaning ME) thread this weekend. :D

I'm looking forward to that. If you need any help writing it, I can help with any question ;)

#135 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:00 PM

I'm looking forward to that. If you need any help writing it, I can help with any question ;)

Definitely, @Swarley, and thank you so very much! :) Incidentally if you are ever in need of extra carrots or potatoes, I have a couple of little patches at Mushroom Island producing very well...feel free to help yourself, I keep a chest sitting next to the garden that folks are welcome to grab stuff from. I've got pumpkins, too, which are pretty darn appropriate for the season. :D

#136 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:03 PM

Definitely, @Swarley, and thank you so very much! :) Incidentally if you are ever in need of extra carrots or potatoes, I have a couple of little patches at Mushroom Island producing very well...feel free to help yourself, I keep a chest sitting next to the garden that folks are welcome to grab stuff from. I've got pumpkins, too, which are pretty darn appropriate for the season. :D

Thank you! I might get some pumpkins later for decoration :)

#137 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:29 PM

Apologies to wherever I invaded: I was working on mining and got about Y21 down...and fell into an underground area someone else has developed. I iddn't hurt anything, but I did build a dirt pillar to get myself back into my tunnel. THEREFORE: if you have a random dirt pillar and dirt-patched underground ceiling, I am the culprit. ;)

#138 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:28 AM

I stole some screenies from here and posted them on the NeoCodex Tumblr page! If you've got specifics you want people to see feel free to PM them to me or you can submit them to the page.

#139 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:42 PM

I had some...issues...over at the wonderful Mushroom Island this evening; one might think that I'd been nibbling the biome itself and having a fanciful trip, but I HAZ SCREENSHOTS (well, a couple)!

While working to carve out a new room in the lower level of my home, I turned around at one point and a brown/black and white cow was there. I hadn't even left any doors open! Ignoring it, I set back to work, only to then turn around and see a block of diamond ore. Umm...okay. THEN...this thing called Casper the Friendly Creeper decided to invade; he followed me around just staring at me as I worked (blurring out usernames in chat except mine in case people don't want their names shown):

auxw0p.png

Ummm...okay?!? No one claimed to be able to see or hear the thing except me (yes, Casper the Friendly Creeper started talking):

2zfiduf.png

Edited by Kord, 02 October 2014 - 08:42 PM.

#140 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

Really, @Kord? Editing photos just to say you're right about the creeper? That's low, very low.

#141 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:07 PM

Really, @Kord? Editing photos just to say you're right about the creeper? That's low, very low.

SWARLEY!!! :o PLEASE, this really happened!!!

#142 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:09 PM

SWARLEY!!! :o PLEASE, this really happened!!!

Sure, I believe you.

:rolleyes:

#143 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:14 PM

Sure, I believe you.

:rolleyes:

The mushrooms, they are magical! :D

magic-mushrooms.jpg

#144 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:38 AM

Here's a bunch from today's fun :)

Once again, warning on the size 1920x1080

Spoiler

#145 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:26 PM

Here's a bunch from today's fun :)

Once again, warning on the size 1920x1080

Spoiler

WHOA...that greenhouse is amazing, and you have the best view ever from that giant tree...it's a Sky Bonsai! :)

Okay...so some screenies to share before I go to bed!!!

I've been working on a lower level to my Mushroom Island pad, and I really like it...I placed the bed on one side, and then created across from it an even lower-level room that has some decorative Lapis and Redstone blocks at the entrance...then following a ladder descent, ends in a small Glass block-topped chamber (warning, big images):

Spoiler

Even cooler though, I asked @Strategist about acquiring whatever necessary to begin farming Sugar Canes...and he ran on over to personally set up a plot for me on my self-titled "farming peninsula"...enjoy a couple of images of Strat in action, followed by an image of the growing plot:

Spoiler

Finally, I felt it my duty to post a sign boasting about the lovely vantage point I have of squids congregating near my home:

9bj9rp.png

#146 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:32 AM

You're welcome @Kord :) More than happy to help, as always.

Here are a couple from tonight's efforts.

Warning: Large images! 1920x1080 resolution.

Spoiler

#147 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:23 AM

Haha I love that you're sticking with the creeper theme :)

#148 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:50 AM

Awesome house @Strategist, and yup @Nymh that Creeper theme rocks. :)

#149 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:31 AM

I decided to completely change my town into just a village. I'll take the buildings down and just leave the town hall there to build village-like houses. It will be a trading villagers for the users to go and trade some stuff anytime they want. It's gonna take some time for the villagers to breed, but it will be worth it.

#150 Piplup

Piplup
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

one day i'll get into the server one day ;-;

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users