Good specialities for your shop!

themes shop restocking food books clothing good

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

Well, what do you Neopians think are some good specialties for a shop. What's the best for beginners? Or advanced? Which themes yield easy money, and which deal slow, but steady money? Who wins in Food v. Book v. Clothing v. Medicine? I would really like to hear all your personal thoughts and hope to read about some interesting ideas, thank you!

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:12 PM

Anything that's a one use only works for me. So food, books, medicine, stamps. Out of the choices you put in your post, I'd say probably books. They tend to sell faster in my shop than food does, and sometimes medicine can take a while to sell for some reason. I've found clothing to be very hard to sell, so hard in fact I had to go advertise on the shop board to get people to buy it. (And that's when my shop was priced by SSW and thus the lowest in neopia).

#3 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:06 AM

Anything that's a one use only works for me. So food, books, medicine, stamps. Out of the choices you put in your post, I'd say probably books. They tend to sell faster in my shop than food does, and sometimes medicine can take a while to sell for some reason. I've found clothing to be very hard to sell, so hard in fact I had to go advertise on the shop board to get people to buy it. (And that's when my shop was priced by SSW and thus the lowest in neopia).

Alright, looks like books are pretty popular, but what do you Neopians think about Booktastic v. Regular Books, is their a clear winner?

#4 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

Alright, looks like books are pretty popular, but what do you Neopians think about Booktastic v. Regular Books, is their a clear winner?

Booktastic are more desireable, but all are pretty good. 

#5 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:16 AM

Booktastic are more desireable, but all are pretty good. 

Sounds good! What about food? What is the best food store to RS at?

#6 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:29 AM

Sounds good! What about food? What is the best food store to RS at?

Not sure. Find out which shops restock the most kad foods. 

#7 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Not sure. Find out which shops restock the most kad foods. 

Well I've read that Kads don't eat Candy, Baked, Spooky, Smoothie, Gross, Underwater food.

#8 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

Satsuki is right. I think you'd have to be a customizer to buy clothes. It's whatever you feel more comfortable with. Even though stamps do sell high selling items that does not always mean you're going to hit a high priced item at the time. However they are easy to sell because everyone wants the avatars or they buy to sell them. Either one. If it wasn't for the avatars I think the selling price would drop drastically.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: themes, shop, restocking, food, books, clothing, good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users