Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tikara

Tikara
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

I'm new to this site, but not to Neopets. I've been around there since Lord Darigan was hiding in that shed, which was a long time ago it seems like. Since then I've rejoined and forgotten about Neopets a few times. I recently rejoined Neopets because I needed cute flash games to keep me sane while my dad was in the hospital(he's fine now, thankfully). I still like playing the stupid flash games so I figured I'd join a forum. Turns out the main forums are either really slow, or the pound chat, and I don't care about trading pets that much. So that left me with this site or some of the other various forums. I figured I'd try out this forum because I've been using the item database for weeks now anyway. I can't code and have little interest in the programs right now. Still you all seem like a cool bunch of people. So hello, I'm Tikara!

This is probably a stupid question, but do a lot of people here use the cheat programs? I'm mostly just curious but also because I think sites like these are always amusing. I thought Neopets would be dead by now, let alone a site like this one. O.o

#2 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yes a lot of people still use the programs here, welcome to the forum! :)

#3 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

It's the people here that keep the forums running :p Neocodex is so awesome that it's been around for over 10 years now.

Also, cellos!

#4 Faintingcow

Faintingcow
  • Uncle Fancypants

• 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

YASSSSS, you can't forget the cellos and kazoos!

your secret obsession

#5 devem

devem
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

@Tikara
Welcome to neocodex!  :D

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards