• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

It seems like streaming games is all the rage these days. Whether you're the one doing the streaming, or watching your favorite team battle it out with other top ranked people, streaming is everywhere and impossible to get away from. What games do you stream, or enjoy streaming yourself? Do you have any favorite channels or teams to watch? Paste the links below!

I'm a big fan of watching Counter-Strike: Global Offensive competitive games, Smite, DayZ and Hearthstone. 

I also stream a few games from time to time, such as: Hearhstone, Smite, Sniper Elite V2, and WoW. I wish I could stream CS:GO games, but my upstream bandwidth is terrible.

Here's some links to my favorite streams: Totalbiscuit (Hearhtstone, WoW, Starcraft), PewPew (DayZ, CS:GO), Fatboss (WoW), Smitegame (Smite) and n4n0teh (CS:GO). Of course I have to add my stream in here :]

Post your favorite streams below!

Edited by Adam, 03 August 2014 - 09:30 AM.

#2 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

The Northernlion Super Show (NLSS), its commentary over various games with the NLSS crew, which is down to 2 from a previous 3. They like to showcase indie games as well, there is a schedule in the link. (http://www.twitch.tv/northernlion)

#3 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

I am a big Halo fan so I typically only watch Halo streams, primarily the pros. One of the best streamers is Ninja. He streams tons of different games, especially now that Halo is kind of dead, at least until the Master Chief Collection is released in November, and then of course Halo 5.

#4 wushugushu

wushugushu
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:51 AM

Watch a lot of Fighting game tournaments and major events on twitch.

Games such as Ultra Street Fighter 4, Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, smash bros

Good channels to watch would be TeamSpooky, Capcomfighters - Mainly only when there is a tournament or major on the weekend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users