Abrosia Frequently Asked Questions

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#26 Temporis

Temporis
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:44 PM

So I did a lot of searching and I see that a lot of people have also had the problem of Abrosia getting stuck on "Status: Visiting Igloo Garage Sale." I have tried disabling the premium bar and lowering the profit margin but that hasn't worked. People mentioned before that Igloo wasn't working, but I'm pretty sure that it is now as I restocked there myself recently. Has anyone found another solution to this problem that I can try?

And thanks for the FAQ, it really helped me out with learning how to use Abrosia.

Edited by Temporis, 08 June 2016 - 04:44 PM.

#27 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:25 AM

hey can't seem to figure it out, just got a stamp worth millions using abrosia and was wondering where the screenshot was saved to, can't find it anywhere

#28 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:38 AM

hey can't seem to figure it out, just got a stamp worth millions using abrosia and was wondering where the screenshot was saved to, can't find it anywhere

On the "item management" tab you'll see a directory if you had previously checked abrosia to save the screenshots. It doesn't save by default though :/ So if you never ticked it i'm afraid you can't :p If you are going to post to your petpage or something it should be really easy to fake one using your browser's inspect element

#29 erin125

erin125
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:50 AM

Hey all quick question. I must be doing something wrong with settings, cause I am missing a hella lot of good items. I am not sure if my times are wrong or what but it seems like haggling is taking FOREVER (maybe my computer is slow...). I have seen guides but not totally sure what I am doing wrong. 

#30 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:46 AM

Hey all quick question. I must be doing something wrong with settings, cause I am missing a hella lot of good items. I am not sure if my times are wrong or what but it seems like haggling is taking FOREVER (maybe my computer is slow...). I have seen guides but not totally sure what I am doing wrong. 

What kind of buy times are you getting and what settings are you using? Also, could you please do a speed test to somewhere in DC or NY (where neo servers are now since JS bought neo), so we can check if it's your internet that's causing the slow times. The site may also be lagging a bit, as it's been doing that for a couple days recently. 

#31 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

@erin125 You can try Amazon EC2 as well, it's free-for-one-year virtual computer available on Amazon servers, where you can run Abrosia on and the internet is usually pretty fast. :D I use it cos I live in Singapore and my buy times with my own internet usually aren't very competitive for, say, Stamps or so.

Here's the guide for it: http://www.neocodex....ing-amazon-ec2/

Ignore the part about the AAA, because the AAA has been down on Neopets for years. PM us or simply post in that thread of you need help. :)

#32 S3AN

S3AN
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:32 PM

i love this program  :wub:

#33 lcjzlcjz

lcjzlcjz
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:21 AM

Hey there, this is my second day of using this program. On the first day, I managed to get 5 items from the Food shop and Magical book shop. However the items I got are very low profit and seems quite difficult to sell. Today, I tried ABing at Stamps, Magic, Defense magic and Battle magic, but the program keeps telling me its switching to the Igloo like every 15 minutes. Yet, when I check the shops myself on the very same account, there is still stock in a few shops. Is there a way to fix this? Haven't been able to buy anything today at all.

Edit: Anyway, do you guys use Neocodex's AB lists or did you make lists yourself? I am using a manual list but switching to empty shops after checking the shops on another account. Should I be doing that or just leave it at one shop for 2~3 hours?

Edited by lcjzlcjz, 14 August 2016 - 12:23 AM.

#34 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:09 AM

Hey there, this is my second day of using this program. On the first day, I managed to get 5 items from the Food shop and Magical book shop. However the items I got are very low profit and seems quite difficult to sell. Today, I tried ABing at Stamps, Magic, Defense magic and Battle magic, but the program keeps telling me its switching to the Igloo like every 15 minutes. Yet, when I check the shops myself on the very same account, there is still stock in a few shops. Is there a way to fix this? Haven't been able to buy anything today at all.

Edit: Anyway, do you guys use Neocodex's AB lists or did you make lists yourself? I am using a manual list but switching to empty shops after checking the shops on another account. Should I be doing that or just leave it at one shop for 2~3 hours?

Have you double checked that your "Enable Igloo Garage Sale ABer" is unselected? Other than that i would suggest selecting just one shop to stay in and make sure that you have "disabled restock ban check (under main shop settings)". 

Either way, stick to one shop. If after say a day or 2 of Abing you are not satisfied with your gains, then switch. The hardest part  i found about starting to use these programs was trusting that i would reap benefits when things looked slow. But patience is your friend here. :) Good luck ABing! If you have any more questions just keep them rolling! :)

#35 lcjzlcjz

lcjzlcjz
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:11 AM

Have you double checked that your "Enable Igloo Garage Sale ABer" is unselected? Other than that i would suggest selecting just one shop to stay in and make sure that you have "disabled restock ban check (under main shop settings)". 

Either way, stick to one shop. If after say a day or 2 of Abing you are not satisfied with your gains, then switch. The hardest part  i found about starting to use these programs was trusting that i would reap benefits when things looked slow. But patience is your friend here. :) Good luck ABing! If you have any more questions just keep them rolling! :)

Thank you for helping me out! Grateful for the tips. Will try again tomorrow, since I got RS banned like 30 minutes after I made that post  :ohwell:

#36 Lilyharlow

Lilyharlow
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:22 AM

Quick question. Why does the auto buyer keep saying 0/ whatever. Usually it loads the page '1/' but it has not been for a few days? Any ideas?

#37 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:09 AM

Quick question. Why does the auto buyer keep saying 0/ whatever. Usually it loads the page '1/' but it has not been for a few days? Any ideas?

I'm not sure i know what you are talking about. Does it alter the function of Abrosia?

#38 Lilyharlow

Lilyharlow
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:21 AM

Sorry if I was not especially clear. I have been using Abrosia perfectly fine, everything has been working great. The last few times I have been using it, the shop pages are not loading properly. Everytime the shop refreshes the refresh count stays at 0 (Visiting Shop ID : 7 - Magical Bookshop - 0/150 ). I can leave it on for hours with it refreshing but staying at 0/150. Nothing seems to be wrong with my acct, I have messed around with the settings and nothing changes. Thanks!

#39 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:29 PM

Sorry if I was not especially clear. I have been using Abrosia perfectly fine, everything has been working great. The last few times I have been using it, the shop pages are not loading properly. Everytime the shop refreshes the refresh count stays at 0 (Visiting Shop ID : 7 - Magical Bookshop - 0/150 ). I can leave it on for hours with it refreshing but staying at 0/150. Nothing seems to be wrong with my acct, I have messed around with the settings and nothing changes. Thanks!

I am no coding master, but have you tried reinstalling the program?

#40 Lilyharlow

Lilyharlow
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:41 PM

I am no coding master, but have you tried reinstalling the program?

I have multiple times, it will work briefly and then stop. I will figure it out, thanks so much for the help.

#41 Steve

Steve
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:23 PM

Why does abrosia wait after buy, then wait again for the custom timer before it actually refreshes. Driving me nutty.

#42 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 12:55 PM

Hi,

I want to use the attic AB, but is it updated to work? According to the FAQ, it will not work.

If not, then is there an alternative, since Attic Restock Analyser seems to have disappeared from the depth of the internet.

#43 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:20 PM

The attic was shut down on neopets hence why it will not work. Until they bring it back you're out of luck in that department.

#44 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

Oh, so the Attic and the Almost Abandoned Attic aren't the same thing?

Sorry, I am a little confused since this page refer to the AAA as the attic.

Edit: Oh, I just saw the notice at the top of the page. I am stupid.

Edited by InsertUsername, 13 March 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#45 Deoxys

Deoxys
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

Yay!

Thanks for the help

#46 vincenzo0o

vincenzo0o
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

Can we browse neo while on Abrosia ??

#47 vincenzo0o

vincenzo0o
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:41 PM

Usually a bad idea, can get you frozen. 

Thanks! 

#48 willy05051997

willy05051997
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:47 PM

Hi, first gladly Abrosia has been fixed again after few months.

But second, does Abrosia just got "nerfed"?

the acceptable wait before was 5 seconds (at least as I remembered) but the new one has been increased to 8 seconds, which means totally meanless.

#49 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 04:18 PM

is anyone still able to buy anything?
i kept getting missed even though i am an advanced member.

i usually do a manual list for shops 2/9/58. any suggestion?

#50 tapeworm1

tapeworm1
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 03:13 PM

I've been getting stuff, but nothing too crazy (just 5000-50000 profit items). my program says 2000-4000MS when it buys stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users