• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#51 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

I've been getting stuff, but nothing too crazy (just 5000-50000 profit items). my program says 2000-4000MS when it buys stuff

What are your settings? Because that's 4000ms speed is slow, it's 4 seconds to buy something.

is anyone still able to buy anything?
i kept getting missed even though i am an advanced member.
i usually do a manual list for shops 2/9/58. any suggestion?

What are your settings? They may need to be adjusted. I'm not too surprised through with 2 and 58, both stamp and magic are incredibly crowded so there's lots of competition in there. 

#52 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 03:45 PM

What are your settings? Because that's 4000ms speed is slow, it's 4 seconds to buy something.

What are your settings? They may need to be adjusted. I'm not too surprised through with 2 and 58, both stamp and magic are incredibly crowded so there's lots of competition in there. 

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

i use this setting

where do u suggest i restock?

#53 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2020 - 04:28 AM

http://www.neocodex....-to-autobuying/

i use this setting

where do u suggest i restock?

If those settings are getting you buy times of around 1500ms or so, they don't need to be adjusted. Guide settings are good to use, but may need to be adjusted for your internet and such. 

I usually would restock in one use shops, like foods, stamps is actually alright but you should expect to miss things. If you want consistent buys, stay away from magic. It's really dependent on do you want lots of small value items, or do you want one high value item that may be difficult to get. 

#54 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 05:57 AM

If those settings are getting you buy times of around 1500ms or so, they don't need to be adjusted. Guide settings are good to use, but may need to be adjusted for your internet and such. 

I usually would restock in one use shops, like foods, stamps is actually alright but you should expect to miss things. If you want consistent buys, stay away from magic. It's really dependent on do you want lots of small value items, or do you want one high value item that may be difficult to get. 

i got an item for 2336ms

and another for 2726ms

and some other items bought 3k+ ms
is there any way to boost this?

#55 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:39 AM

i got an item for 2336ms

and another for 2726ms

and some other items bought 3k+ ms
is there any way to boost this?

You could try lowering the .4's to .3 and then the .5 to a .4 and the .6 to a .5.

So MS/pre haggle .3-.5

OCR .3-.4

You could also lower the 8 sec refresh rate a bit, perhaps to a 6.5 or 7. Faster refreshing will help you see items quicker which may help with the misses, but it may also result in more restock bans. 

Always lower settings by a tiny bit at a time. 

#56 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 06:50 AM

You could try lowering the .4's to .3 and then the .5 to a .4 and the .6 to a .5.

So MS/pre haggle .3-.5

OCR .3-.4

You could also lower the 8 sec refresh rate a bit, perhaps to a 6.5 or 7. Faster refreshing will help you see items quicker which may help with the misses, but it may also result in more restock bans. 

alright i will try with this setting and if this doesn't help do u have any other suggestion?

So sorry for all this question cause i am a returning player and i find it hard to earn nps compared to my other friends that are still in game for years.

Really appreciate your effort, patience and understanding 

Thank you very much!!

I have another question, http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/ is there an updated version on some of the stuffs here or isit dead because there are lesser ppl playing neo?

Edited by Lightz, 19 July 2020 - 06:51 AM.

#57 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:29 AM

alright i will try with this setting and if this doesn't help do u have any other suggestion?

So sorry for all this question cause i am a returning player and i find it hard to earn nps compared to my other friends that are still in game for years.

Really appreciate your effort, patience and understanding 

Thank you very much!!

I have another question, http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/ is there an updated version on some of the stuffs here or isit dead because there are lesser ppl playing neo?

Unfortunately, if lowering settings doesn't improve the buy times, the issues may just be you have a slower connection to neoepts servers due to distance from them. If other programs or things are open when you're running Abrosia, try closing them. 

Would you mind telling me which parts of the guide directory are outdated? (Besides all the broken images, tiny pic which everyone used was taken offline so the images aren't loading, although some guides may still be helpful or have useful info even without the images.). If the information is outdated, I'll remove the guide, but if it's still helpful even with broken images I'll keep it on there. I can try and remove the broken images to try and make things neater. 

Less people are playing neo, so the guides may just not be updated for that reason. 

#58 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:40 AM

alright thank you so much again 
I will look through and see which guide is outdated but for sure the link in food club is dead daqtools stop working

http://www.neocodex....uide-food-club/

#59 tapeworm1

tapeworm1
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 10:16 AM

I updated my settings to MS Pre .4-.7 | OCR .4-.6

refresh 4-8

I also am running a VPN with a location near by. I am seeing 2-2.6 ms buys now.

Do you think I should lower these settings even more?

Also, do you think there's any risk in running a game while I AB? I'm thinking running Pyramids with 10-20 second move intervals to make it look like I'm playing legit while buying.

Edited by tapeworm1, 19 July 2020 - 10:19 AM.

#60 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2020 - 10:37 AM

I updated my settings to MS Pre .4-.7 | OCR .4-.6
refresh 4-8

I also am running a VPN with a location near by. I am seeing 2-2.6 ms buys now.

Do you think I should lower these settings even more?

Also, do you think there's any risk in running a game while I AB? I'm thinking running Pyramids with 10-20 second move intervals to make it look like I'm playing legit while buying.

You could lower the .7 part and the .6 by one (so .6 and .5). Refresh can go down a bit too (the 8). Again, always lower in small amounts so you don't go too low and get crazy buy times. The VPN, even though it's close to the server, can affect times since your traffic has to go through it first. 

Hmm...I usually recommend against running other programs while ABing, but for something like pyramids, on a long delay may be alright. Like you'd be doing moves in between your refreshes.

alright thank you so much again 
I will look through and see which guide is outdated but for sure the link in food club is dead daqtools stop working

http://www.neocodex....uide-food-club/

I can edit the guide to include a more updated food club bets page than the broken link. The other info looks fine through, but I haven't done food club in ages so I'm not too sure on that. 

#61 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2020 - 11:47 AM

So MS/pre haggle .3-.5

OCR .3-.4

Not sure if someone already said it, but you can run as admin. Also press Control Alt and Delete -----> task manager ------> Details. You can set priority there 

#62 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2020 - 12:35 PM

Not sure if someone already said it, but you can run as admin. Also press Control Alt and Delete -----> task manager ------> Details. You can set priority there 

Ah, thanks. I'm on mac so we don't exactly have run as admin (and I can't run the manager anyway due to being on catalina). Good to know changing the priority like that helps with buy times!

#63 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2020 - 07:18 PM

okay i think i know whats the problem with me.

My ms is too high to fight with other people

looks like i have to change a shop to restock

Bought *****: 51264 NP in 4570ms

#64 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2020 - 06:03 AM

okay i think i know whats the problem with me.

My ms is too high to fight with other people

looks like i have to change a shop to restock

Bought *****: 51264 NP in 4570ms

Yep, 4 seconds in crowded shops isn't going to get you much. If you can't get it any lower, I'd recommend changing to a one use shop like foods (books is one use, but sometimes doesn't sell well). 

#65 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2020 - 04:51 PM

I can't lower refresh under 8s cause im not advanced member, since you can, try to lower it to 5-10s? If you can't change the 4s buy time then faster refresh time should help substantially 

#66 Lightz

Lightz
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 07:22 AM

I can't lower refresh under 8s cause im not advanced member, since you can, try to lower it to 5-10s? If you can't change the 4s buy time then faster refresh time should help substantially 

i did lower the refresh rate.
its

now 4-6.5

#67 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 July 2020 - 12:47 PM

i did lower the refresh rate.
its

now 4-6.5

hmmm i think 4-6.5 is pretty risky... I sugges you try 5-8 for a week before gradually lower it. Unless you are testing it on a shell that you dont mind losing

#68 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2021 - 10:36 PM

So when Abrosia detects a RS ban it switches to Igloo but quite literally NEVER buys anything. What gives? The program is set to "use a list provided by the item database" and I have the min profit set to 2000 NP. I find it hard to believe no items stock that are >2000 NP profit.

#69 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2021 - 04:53 AM

So when Abrosia detects a RS ban it switches to Igloo but quite literally NEVER buys anything. What gives? The program is set to "use a list provided by the item database" and I have the min profit set to 2000 NP. I find it hard to believe no items stock that are >2000 NP profit.

Disable the igloo it doesn't work. And you can also disable RS ban checking to help, shops clear automatically now, so sometimes they can all clear at once and it confuses the program. 

You might also need to use a manual list, Aborsia has had item DB connection issues, so if it suddenly buys everything, use a manual list. 

Also, what shops are you in?

#70 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2021 - 04:35 PM

I AB stamps using my own list. No problems with buying in main shops. I was just curious about the Igloo. Thanks!

#71 ThisIsMyAccount

ThisIsMyAccount
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 04:24 PM

I have no experience with Abrosia but I've used Stealth Buyer Pro in the past and it is very slow. Is Abrosia faster than Stealth Buyer Pro?

#72 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 February 2022 - 09:17 AM

For me, yes - I get faster buy times with Abrosia, especially as an Advanced Member you can customize a lot of parameters to get faster buy times. Of course, a lot of it comes down to your internet connection, your location etc. regardless of with AB you use, but you're probably aware of that.

#73 fragilehopes

fragilehopes
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2022 - 02:37 AM

Does Abrosia work again? 

#74 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2022 - 07:17 AM

Do Abrosia work? Need to know before I upgrade membership to advanced

#75 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2022 - 07:33 AM

Do Abrosia work? Need to know before I upgrade membership to advanced

Does Abrosia work again? 

I haven't ran Abrosia in YEARS, I'll run it today to see what works and what doesn't. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users