Score Sending List For September

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

Every game will make you 1000k apart from kass basher. Hope you have fun with it.

Attached Files

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

Just a note of warning, it's not really too good of an idea to use an SS to make money.

So, (this might be a good idea to add to the first post), use at your own risk. The maker is not responsible for any freezings that may occur, you're cheating after all.

#3 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

i thought people could have some fun with this on a side. cheating should be fun too.

#4 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:38 AM

Every game will make you 1000k apart from kass basher. Hope you have fun with it.

are you sure? ;)

#5 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

yes i played them.

#6 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:22 PM

Isn't 1000k a million?

#7 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

Isn't 1000k a million?

:D I think he made a mistake there and yup :) I've got to agree with @Satsuki, SS isn't the way to make NPs. You should be better off AoBing. A lot safer, I believe.

#8 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

1000np's per game makes more sense

#9 MrLa

MrLa
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 23 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:23 PM

been using 350k nps lists every other day, what is my freeze rate? 

also thank you for this I will swap yours in to the mix  List one, off, list two, off, list one, ..... etc

#10 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 08:38 PM

been using 350k nps lists every other day, what is my freeze rate? 

also thank you for this I will swap yours in to the mix  List one, off, list two, off, list one, ..... etc

SSing like that is one of the fastest ways to get yourself frozen, even if it isn't immediate. I hope you aren't doing that on any accounts you care about.

#11 MrLa

MrLa

• 23 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:40 AM

SSing like that is one of the fastest ways to get yourself frozen, even if it isn't immediate. I hope you aren't doing that on any accounts you care about.

nope not an accc i care about  just getting back into neo  i see noq that making millions overnight with a neqly registered acc is impossible   i need to make an acc and grow overtime    

my ss list is about twelve hours for 350k 

#12 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:54 AM

nope not an accc i care about  just getting back into neo  i see noq that making millions overnight with a neqly registered acc is impossible   i need to make an acc and grow overtime    

my ss list is about twelve hours for 350k 

No, it's not possible, but it is possible with AAA. I suggest you buy yourself an account and use an AB. It's really cheap. While you are amassing wealth with that, transfer it all to another clean account that you don't really care about but that you don't use for any type of cheating, a bank. There is a risk this will be frozen too, but you should have a THIRD account (I promise, this is the last one) that will be your new main. Never blatantly cheat on it and develop that account slowly over time... hmmm... is there anything I missed???!

So you can be dangerously* building wealth and slowly building a decent main at the same time.

*Not as dangerous as SSing, but there always is a risk if you're cheating.

#13 MrLa

MrLa

• 23 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

Hate spending money for games. I have league of legends accounts though. Does this forum have a black market?

Can the third acc be a new acc ?

Edited by MrLa, 04 September 2014 - 10:30 AM.

#14 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

not sure you will have to ask around.

#15 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

Hate spending money for games. I have league of legends accounts though. Does this forum have a black market?

People do sell accounts for other things, like NP, if you absolutely refused to spend a couple bucks.

You really have to decide what you really want... If you want to utilize the best methods you need the proper tools. If you're not willing to obtain them you're not really in a position to complain.

#16 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

You need 10 non-spam posts, and have been registered for at least a week to be able to see our trading section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users