Photo

Kiko Pop (New avatar)

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#76 ExoticMushroom

ExoticMushroom
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

I'm waiting impatiently for that avatar to be miiiine! Considering it is "random" it will tai a year or more for me to get it. D:

#77 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:39 AM

I have been constantly popping balloons at medium for like a week a no avatar yet. This daily is awful, and that music.......

#78 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:57 AM

I think the avatar is awarded randomly... I've only popped it like 2 times (once on easy and once on normal) and got junk both times, but somehow the avatar was on my list. o.O

#79 kadoating

kadoating
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:31 PM

If it's really random I won't get it soon. :c

I think the avatar is awarded randomly... I've only popped it like 2 times (once on easy and once on normal) and got junk both times, but somehow the avatar was on my list. o.O

I heard somewhere that there's a certain bubble that you must pop so you get the avatar, not sure if it comes with a item. D:

#80 tinkerbell201

tinkerbell201
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 19 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

we need to beat it on hard mode in order to get the avatar.

the game lags a lot for me. welp.

No you don't there have been reports where people have got the avy on easy. the avy on that game is very random.

#81 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

If it's really random I won't get it soon. :c

I heard somewhere that there's a certain bubble that you must pop so you get the avatar, not sure if it comes with a item. D:

Look at the ticket that is under the balloon after you hit.

The '?' is the only one reported to give the avatar

#82 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

Oh lord I hate trying for this one. I hate that Kiko's strand of hair, it's so creepy.

#83 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

This daily is awful, and that music.......

It's funny, I've never even heard the music because my speakers are turned completely off when playing Neo. It's a good strategy. 

In other strategy news - if you guys pop the middle balloon everyday, you'll eventually pop the balloon with the "?" and receive the avatar. That's what I did, because the middle balloon is the only one that doesn't move round all crazy like the rest. Also I suggest trying on hard because I got it after a couple of tries this way.

I'm still playing in case I get a worthwhile item, so I've noticed that attempting to pop a balloon with a band-aid never pops. Hopefully that helps someone out.

#84 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:32 PM

It's funny, I've never even heard the music because my speakers are turned completely off when playing Neo. It's a good strategy. 

In other strategy news - if you guys pop the middle balloon everyday, you'll eventually pop the balloon with the "?" and receive the avatar. That's what I did, because the middle balloon is the only one that doesn't move round all crazy like the rest. Also I suggest trying on hard because I got it after a couple of tries this way.

I'm still playing in case I get a worthwhile item, so I've noticed that attempting to pop a balloon with a band-aid never pops. Hopefully that helps someone out.

Are there any good prizes worth popping balloons everyday? I got the avatar when it first came out, so I stopped playing right after that

#85 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

Are there any good prizes worth popping balloons everyday? I got the avatar when it first came out, so I stopped playing right after that

This was taken from JN:

Prize rarities are effected by both the difficulty and the icon shown. The item you receive will always fall within the rarity restrictions of the difficulty you select, but individual categories may have higher minimums or lower maximums. Those limits are as follows:

Easy & Effortless

An item between Rarity 20-79. When the Sword icon is revealed, it may instead give a Healing Potion

Standard, I Can Take It

An item between Rarity 60-89. You have a fairly equal chance for each rarity in the range. The Question Mark icon is available on this difficulty.

Super Crazy Hard!!!

An item between Rarity 60-89. You are slightly more likely to get higher-rarity items than on standard. The Question Mark icon is available on this difficulty.

Edited by MillionsOfPeaches, 15 October 2014 - 05:37 PM.

#86 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks for that information ^ +1ed. It's sad that it doesn't go above 89, the daily is already a pile of dung other than the avatar and a quick laugh here or there. :p

#87 marshall

marshall
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:28 PM

Got this avatar on my first try on my main account. Recently frozen :/ and now ive tried a bunch of times on my new account and of course nothing.

#88 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

I just got this one on medium...woo-hoo I never have to play it again!

#89 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

I just got it on Standard, my third try in this game :D I thought I'd never get this one.

#90 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:58 PM

I just got it on Standard, my third try in this game :D I thought I'd never get this one.

You and everyone else with this Avvie suck! I can't get it with any of my accounts, mainly my main is what I want it with.

#91 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

You and everyone else with this Avvie suck! I can't get it with any of my accounts, mainly my main is what I want it with.

Funny thing is that I've tried a lot of times with a shell, and I always hit the Kikos instead of the balloons xD Try to aim for the top ballons, when I aim for the lower ones, I miss or hit a Kiko.

#92 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:18 PM

I always miss on hard is average any easier?

#93 pietro

pietro
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:32 PM

Thank you for the tip! I've been playing on medium and just randomly aiming at balloons, I'm going to try playing on hard mode now and just shoot for the middle every time. I actually really like the avatar, its so goofy.

#94 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:13 AM

I am trying that method aswell, tried it right now and didn't get the avatar but got a 20k item for Lupe yay! :D I hate random avatars so much, I am very unlucky and still need half of them after 9 years playing. My sister and bf are casual players and they've got the snowager one. Every time I get one they release another within the next week. It's happened to me twice already.

#95 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2014 - 12:56 PM

My sister and bf are casual players and they've got the snowager one.

Ugh I despise that Snowager one, I can never get it!!!

#96 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:35 PM

I just got the kiko pop avatar today. I tried the standard mode + hit blue balloons with band aid.

It's magic.

Also, I've played for 13 years (on and off) and I've never gotten a FFQ, g-tomb, edna, buried treasure and brightvale's king avatar. -_-

#97 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

Kiko Pop is automated in my Suite (check the signature).

#98 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

Just got the avatar today on Hard mode! Been playing since it came out and started doing hard mode on day 2 I believe. Aimed for the middle balloon, got some junk "Pirate Attack Stamp" or w/e, but the avatar was good enough for me. :D

#99 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:12 PM

This is the most fun, yet most frustrating avvie I've tried for yet. Juuust when I think the wheel is stopping, it turns again. Kiko Pop is becoming my frenemy.

#100 pietro

pietro
  • 50 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

Still haven't had any luck, and I want this avatar so bad! I've been trying for the middle balloon but maybe that one is harder to pop, haven't popped it once yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users