Quantcast

Photo

Who Are You Voting For?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

Poll: which one you voting for :) (29 member(s) have cast votes)

which one you voting for :)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:03 PM

I'm neutral plus I cant vote

#27 LuGiA

LuGiA
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:28 PM

m using ie  and I dont know where to get mozilla :innocent:

well everbody good night I'm going to bed :p I will check back tomrrow morning :)

edit: what?!?!? on the top there it says "Double Signature I'mages dominate" I only have one or is that not supsopted be there????

View Post

It's there for everybody.

#28 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:43 PM

Goodness, I'm not one to vote for a republican. whatch tonights debate *on atm*  - Bush is stuttering, and stating thie wrong things (many compltly irrelevant to the topic lol). He is an utter fool in my eyes, and I,  like Hydro, believe Kerry is the choice si'mply becuase he is not Bush lol. ...Goodness Bush is an idiot - he has a few good points, but a fool is a fool.

#29 Evan

Evan
  • 2605 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:45 PM

Sorry for this "off topic-ness" but hydro, why is your avatar that little green ana blue head person?

#30 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:07 PM

lol, I go for bush, kerry seems like a dorkster

#31 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2004 - 06:49 PM

U know, I ould vote for Bush myself.  And all you people are voting for the rong damn reasons.  If you are voting FOR Kerry si'mply because you do not like BUsh, then ur an idiot (as far as this goes....Dro XD)  When you vote you should vote FOR a person, not against their oponents.  DOnt like either, don't vote.  I swear, this is the noly way idiots get into I'mportant piosistions,  anyone whatch the Debates tonight?  just went off, Bush did a good job, except for the "I'm not worried about Osama thing."  Kerry was dishing out his regular meal of hollow truths and half lies, promising things without telling how we are gonna pay for them.

#32 whitegreyhat

whitegreyhat
  • 152 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 07:36 PM

I whatched all of the debates, Kerry WILL get my vote on nov 2 since I am old enough to vote and registered! :innocent:

#33 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:03 AM

It's really funny to vote for Bush and see how he destroys America. And it's really funny to see American attacking Iraq for no reason.  :rolleyes:

#34 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:46 AM

I'm neutral plus I cant vote

View Post

so what anyway :rolleyes:

It's there for everybody.

View Post

I know I have to figure it out but thanks :D

#35 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:20 AM

Only two words: Fahrenheit 9/11.
Michael Moor is a living genious!

#36 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:45 AM

Only two words: Fahrenheit 9/11.
Michael Moor is a living genious!

View Post

How the hell cna u say Micheal moore is a genious????  the dude is a complete idiot.  He doesnt know wut the hell he's talkin about, and if u do a little research u';ll see that Fareinheit 9/11 was MOSTLY BS.  And aobut the thing with attacking iraq for no reason.  How cna u say NO reason? the man was killing his own people . last ti'me that happened we entered WWII.  But I dont see anyone raggin on FDR or Truman.  Eveyone hates Bush bebecause he doesnt care wut u think about hi'm.  He does wut he thinks is right.  Kerry just tries to please everyone.  He would pull out troops out of Iraq if given half the chance.

#37 Rij

Rij
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:56 AM

How the hell cna u say Micheal moore is a genious????  the dude is a complete idiot.  He doesnt know wut the hell he's talkin about, and if u do a little research u';ll see that Fareinheit 9/11 was MOSTLY BS.  And aobut the thing with attacking iraq for no reason.  How cna u say NO reason? the man was killing his own people . last ti'me that happened we entered WWII.  But I dont see anyone raggin on FDR or Truman.  Eveyone hates Bush bebecause he doesnt care wut u think about hi'm.  He does wut he thinks is right.  Kerry just tries to please everyone.  He would pull out troops out of Iraq if given half the chance.

View Post

If the sole reason for going to Iraq was that Saddam was a tiran, then Bush should see to the other countries that have such a leader too. And he isn't doing that.

I can't vote because I don't live in the US, but if I did, I'd vote for Kerry. Because he is not Bush. I don't like Kerry, but Bush cannot stay on the throne for 4 more years. and if that makes me an idiot. So be it. (:

#38 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:51 PM

noooooooooooo kerry is wining :huh: and everbody in my class is voting for kerry there all dumb idots besides me and some friends :)

#39 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:03 PM

I would vote for kerry si'mply because he is not bush :huh: I really dont agree with a lot of things that bush has done nor any of the up and coming policies that he is going to sign on. The only thing bush did right was that he was pro business...

View Post

go hydrogen!
I vote Kerry and Hydro as vp lol.

dominate dont flame. I could say the same about you if I wanted.

whoever said about wwII, wwII started cause Poland was invaded not because someoen was killing their own people....

and We entered Iraq not because Saddam was killing people but because Of WMDs(that dont exist, but bush said they did) and Osama Bin Laden(which doesnt have a connection to sadam but bush said he did).

#40 Dominate

Dominate
  • 2090 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:10 PM

go hydrogen!
I vote Kerry and Hydro as vp lol.

dominate dont flame. I could say the same about you if I wanted.

whoever said about wwII, wwII started cause Poland was invaded not because someoen was killing their own people....

and We entered Iraq not because Saddam was killing people but because Of WMDs(that dont exist, but bush said they did) and Osama Bin Laden(which doesnt have a connection to sadam but bush said he did).

View Post

I'm not flaming I'm????

#41 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:13 PM

Goodness, I'm not one to vote for a republican. whatch tonights debate *on atm*  - Bush is stuttering, and stating thie wrong things (many compltly irrelevant to the topic lol). He is an utter fool in my eyes, and I,  like Hydro, believe Kerry is the choice si'mply becuase he is not Bush lol. ...Goodness Bush is an idiot - he has a few good points, but a fool is a fool.

View Post

Despite what many peopple think Bush is no fool.Perhaps not very linguistically advanced, but he knows much about the world of polotics. He is pompous, and has said some dumb things, which the other side has completely embellished to make hi'm look like an idiot.
On the point of Farenheit 911, Michael Moore was trying to get people to vote, and obviously trying to get them to vote for Kerry. I htink that he fed off of the grief of that mother too much, but it no doubt will get the trick done.
Kerry has said basically that he will be upping every aspect of U.S.A, whilelowering taxes on the majority of people, and raising them on the 1%. He is also for stem cell research which I am against (I have a solution for this, but its not I'mportant).
In the end it may be wise to vote for Bush. However bad he may have messed up thus far, putting Kerry in could completely screw everything up.

#42 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:16 PM

Acutally WW2 started because of WW1 (if you go into grave detail), and as for this..

What' is wrong with Bush, come on, don't give me all this bullshit "he's an idiot", SO ARE MOST AMERICANS (no offence, but looking at all the americans I've talken to, most of them just go on about how about they "won world war 2", lucky we have all the smart ones here), ok I said that wrong lol, but just ignore me, what has bush done so wrong, was there any harm going into Iraq?

#43 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:19 PM

must resist urge  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko: to kill... gaa its gone phew

HoHoMaN90

#44 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:21 PM

Acutally WW2 started because of WW1 (if you go into grave detail), and as for this..

What' is wrong with Bush, come on, don't give me all this bullshit "he's an idiot", SO ARE MOST AMERICANS (no offence, but looking at all the americans I've talken to, most of them just go on about how about they "won world war 2", lucky we have all the smart ones here), ok I said that wrong lol, but just ignore me, what has bush done so wrong, was there any harm going into Iraq?

View Post

um yes , deficit, more then 1200 people dead not counting innocent arabs.

only idiots say bush is an idiot, unless they are kiding. Hes smart but he made a lot of mistakes, and Kerry just has everything planned out and payed for while Bush has no plans at all.

#45 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:22 PM

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette...

#46 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:24 PM

Gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette...

View Post

that must be one big omellete hes making.cause thats a lot of broken eggs.

#47 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:25 PM

American's didn't win. If Hitler prepared his army for the Sibirian winter, Hitler would win. And Germany, Croatia and Italy would be the strogest country's in the world. Ans for the "americans are stupid" thing, it's true. Some Americans think that Europe is Mexicom. And Bush isn't stupid. He is a retarded monkey. And he sends innocent people to kill innocent Iraq people. I mean, what did Saddam do to America? If I was US presiden't I would blow up Afghanistan and that's all. End of disbecausesion. If you guy whatched Fahrenheit you would see how Bush is retarded and that Michael Moore is a genious.

#48 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:26 PM

Both American and British troops didn't have to fight, they wanted to fight, as for the civilians, better killed by a gun, they raped and tortured by your dicator ruler...then killed by a gun. Hilter did make a mistake by trying to invade the motherland, but then he was stupid enough to attack the St. Lusitaina (sp) and involved America, so he basically he lost because of that.
As for the blowing up of afghan land, that's just plain stupid.

Edited by Father, 14 October 2004 - 01:28 PM.

#49 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:41 PM

OMG!  Bush is sending troops to attack Iraq for no goddamn reason! The soldiers are triple more stupid than Bush hi'mself!

#50 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:48 PM

Kory and Father... you guys are pretty close to breaking the rules with all this "americans are stupid" crap

Neocodex does not tolerate posts that are harassing in any nature.
The staff of Neocodex does NOT tolerate any sort of harassment towards other members of Neocodex. Harassment includes, but is not li'mited to, any type of sexual or mental harassment. We also do not tolerate any type of discri'mination. This would mean that posts that have content that is discri'minatory in ways of age, gender, race, religion, etc. are not allowed.

next ti'me its a warning and pm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users