Quantcast

Photo

Who Are You Voting For?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

Poll: which one you voting for :) (29 member(s) have cast votes)

which one you voting for :)

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#51 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:49 PM

What I dislike is people ranting about how the whole war is just an act. However I am glad Canada isn't involved. I don't want to have canadian blood shed just so someone in old california (wink :huh: ) can have cheaper gas prices. They took out out Saddam though which was a righteous cause, but for the wrong reason.

#52 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:56 PM

Sorry, but I said that SOME American's are stupid. America isn't a race nor country. It consists of few ethnic groups of people.

#53 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:01 PM

don't give me all this bullshit "he's an idiot", SO ARE MOST AMERICANS (no offence, but looking at all the americans I've talken to, most of them just go on about how about they "won world war 2", lucky we have all the smart ones here)

Ans for the "americans are stupid" thing, it's true.

that sounds real close to me...

I'm just askin you to think about the rules before you post somethin like that B)

#54 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:03 PM

DAMN! America isn't a country nor there are Americans! As I said!  :huh:
If I sad all German's are stupid that would be discri'minating.

#55 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 02:11 PM

last post was really confusing...

u said most americans were stupid, so I count that as discri'minating

#56 whitegreyhat

whitegreyhat
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 03:23 PM

Why did we get attacked on 9/11?

Why does the Taliban hate us?

Why didnt we kill Osama Bin Laden when we knew where he was ?

Because of the bush family  mostly.  It's just true.

Farenheit 9/11 its a good movie.

but most people  from my state supports kerry since he is our senator

Edited by whitegreyhat, 14 October 2004 - 03:27 PM.

#57 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:21 PM

Jesus people, how can you stand there and take that garbage from Kerry.  He is a smooth talker.  He promises Health Care for ALL (multi-trillion dollar idea) but has yet come up with a plan for getting the money.  EXCEPT! He is goin to tax the top 1% of the nation.  Well, wont the other 99% of us feel lucky?  There aren't enough top 1% rich people to support ALL of the rest of us. 

And as for the invasion of Iraq, do I think we went there for the right reasons?
Yes.
Do I think the ti'ming was good?
No.

I think he could have handled this a bit better.  But he was relying on faulty information.  He was told by the U.S. CIA, British MI5, and the Russians, that Saddam had WoMD.  He reacted on the best intellegence he had availible.  If someone told you a bully was goin to kick your teeth in if you went down a road, would you go down the road unprepared? No.  We went down the road with guns blazing (good ole American way) and we took that son of a CENSORED out.  Then we discovered he didn't have WoMD (the bully wasn't going to kick our teeth in), but we still did a good deed.

And about WWII, yes America won that for you.  WE led the assault on Normandy and we provided your country(England/Europens in general) with billions of dollars of support.  We came to your aid in WWII even after you still owed us 3/4 of the war reparations from WWI.  America joined the war not because of the Lusitania (a common reason stated) but because we realised that Hitler wasn't goin to stop (after Britain and France gave hi'm land) adn he would just demand more.  We had to stop that fascist bastard on the spot, and we did.  If Hitler had'nt attempted to take Stalingrad then the war would have been MUCH more difficult.  Then AFTER WWII we helped protect Europe from falling to Communism because we stoppped Benito Mussolini and Stalin from taking over your country's (North Atlantic Treaty).  America has saved Europes ass too many ti'mes and I'm tired of you telling us what's good for us.  You think just because we came mostly (early pilgri'ms) from England, and England USED to control America that you still do.  Face facts, we (a bunch of farmers with sticks) kicked your well trained army/navy with guns, to hell and back.  We are no longer a colony of Britain that is controlled.  We are THE world SuperPower.  I'm not saying all Brits are bad, Tony Blair is a good man, and Churchill was a genious, but you are confused about American politics.

-----Jebus Was Here.

#58 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:30 PM

right on cataliste

#59 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:47 PM

bush is very smart

View Post

:huh:   :wacko:  :wacko:  :guns:  :guns:  :argue:  :argue2:  :p   :p   :bangin:  :bash:  :blowup:  :bomb:  CENSORED  CENSORED :handbag: :pokey:
THAT IS THE STRANGEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY

#60 yoyoyoster

yoyoyoster
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 04:55 PM

:p dont be a hater voter for nader :p

yesterday kerry said "its against the law in the united states to hire sum 1 illegally" he must be either really stupid or just really stupid

Edited by yoyoyoster, 14 October 2004 - 05:02 PM.

#61 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:21 PM

YOu americans didn't win the war for us. YOu definately contributed a lot, but I think that other countries assisted just as much. You certainly ended the war faster (ahem nagasaki), but you can't clai'm YOU won us the war.

#62 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:34 PM

I'm for Kerry all the way..... Bush getting sworn in again will mean armageddon.(sorry if I spelled that wrong)  He just CENSORED ed up.

#63 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:40 PM

first of all. Bush declared war right after 9/11 way before there was any wmds I belive.

2) Americans should know better then relying on someoen else info
3) Bush made TONS of mistakes. I'm sorry but a good president doesnt turn a 5 trillian dollar surplus into a 2.5 tri deficit.

4) Whoever said kerry's only way to pay for health care is to tax peopel with more then 200,000 anual income, I'm sorry but you didnt whatch the debates well  enough.
  His plans are 1) Take away tax cut on the rich that Bush put
                        2)By introducing a different way of insurance,and seling medical supplies(dont remmeber the exact words)
                    3) He found some loop hole that loses 60 billion for nothing
and more which I dont remmeber.

Yoyomaster you dont even want me to pull up bush bloopers because they would take up at least 2 pages.

#64 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 05:59 PM

1)  Bush actually declared war AFTER the WoMD came out, we where in Afganistan(sp?) before that.

2)  How can you say we shouldn't rely on someones else's info?  We can't have people everywhere, the only path to peace is through tust and mutual help.

3)The last ti'me we had a loss of that much was......holy shit, during WWII, see, it's  a war, that means we spend money on things like guns. *Bang* *Bang*.  Also we have been lending TONs of money to other countries, it will all come back in war reparations.

4)Well I don't know who said that.....but that's not his plan.  He want's to raise taxes on the top 1% of the economy (maybe you should have whatched closer).
  1) Notice he also said he wants to lower taxes on the wealthy....kinda flip-flopping?
  2) Yeah, he;'s gonna invent a cheaper way of making drugs.....maybe he'll use surplus stem cells to create them.....
  3) Yeah never heard of this 60 billion dollar loophole.  Sounds like another I'maginary way of doing things

#65 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:14 PM

dude u forgot the most I'mportant person, NADER, duh, lol. actually forget that fag lol KERRY will pwn bush, and besides everyti'me we get a bush in office we always go to war, actually that is the same thing with a lot of repubs

#66 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:19 PM

Amen, driver.

#67 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:24 PM

whatever and Democrats only want to control every aspect of ours lives......dont piss on my back and tell me its raining

#68 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:44 PM

Go Catliste  :p

#69 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:46 PM

4) Notice he also said he wants to lower taxes on the wealthy....kinda flip-flopping? -Cataliste

dude who told u kerry is going to lower the taxes for the rich. He WANTS TO RAISE the taxes for the rich. Get your facts straight, everyone knows Kerry wants to tax the rich.

go whatch the debates again before u act smart

"Five hundred thousand kids have lost after-school programs because of your budget,'' Kerry said. "That's not in my gut; that's not in my value system, certainly not so the wealthiest people in America can walk away with another tax cut.''

not to mention you said so yourself

He want's to raise taxes on the top 1% of the economy (maybe you should have whatched closer).

Bush

Thursday 14 October 2004

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations."
- George W. Bush, 10/13/04

"So I don't know where he is. Nor - you know, I just don't spend that much ti'me on hi'm really, to be honest with you. I...I truly am not that concerned about hi'm."

- George W. Bush, 03/13/02

I dont even have to say anythign about the ti'me when schieffer asked Bush about the problem of health care for America's seniors, and Bush burst into  laughter

#70 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 06:56 PM

I have something to say,  GET BUSH THE F*** OUT OF OFFICE!!!

#71 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:00 PM

Jesus man pay attention, Kerry said he was FOR raising taxes on the welathy in one debate, and AGAINST it in another debate.  And I don't act smart, I am smart.  See I'm republican XD

#72 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:04 PM

Kerry has more waffles then a house of pancakes for crying out loud (and for political humor, visit jibjab.com :p )  And I read in the local newspaper for my town a democrat said (and I quote:) "I may be a democrat, but I am still voting for Bush because he is the right person for the job."  by no stetch of the I'magination amd I that one democrat voting for Bush means he is better.

#73 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:06 PM

Oh, blah, Cataliste.

#74 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:18 PM

This is border lining bashing, lets close it while we're still friends.

#75 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2004 - 07:20 PM

Kerry has more waffles then a house of pancakes for crying out loud (and for political humor, visit jibjab.com :p )  And I read in the local newspaper for my town a democrat said (and I quote:) "I may be a democrat, but I am still voting for Bush because he is the right person for the job."  by no stetch of the I'magination amd I that one democrat voting for Bush means he is better.

View Post

so because one person is voting for bush that means hes better?

and kerry never said hes going to lower taxes for the poor, can you show me a news page confirming that?

what no bashing  :p this is good debate. there is no debate without making your oponent look bad a little lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users