random event abrosia luck chance

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

I equipped a "Handful of Asparagus" to my kacheek a day ealier and a RE takes place today and I find a "Magical Asparagus Chia Pop." Not sure what the chances are of something like this taking place but as much as I have a love-hate relationship with TNT after the numerous icings I'm just glad I found something worthwhile. Just thought it was funny in a sense considering I customized my kacheek with a handful of asparagus for no particular reason.

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:58 AM

ROTFLMAO!

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

I-Dont-Understand-It-Leslie-Knope-Parks-

#4 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:59 PM

I equipped a "Handful of Asparagus" to my kacheek a day ealier and a RE takes place today and I find a "Magical Asparagus Chia Pop." Not sure what the chances are of something like this taking place but as much as I have a love-hate relationship with TNT after the numerous icings I'm just glad I found something worthwhile. Just thought it was funny in a sense considering I customized my kacheek with a handful of asparagus for no particular reason.

You do understand what the R in RE stands for, right?

#5 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

You do understand what the R in RE stands for, right?

Yes, I just thought it was funny. I am fully aware that it was completely random but the odds of customizing your pet with an asapargus item and then receiving an asparagus item are so slim that I would have a better chance playing for the NFL... and I'm not atheletic.

Edited by RedLoveBlackHeart, 03 September 2014 - 04:11 PM.

#6 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Yes, I just thought it was funny. I am fully aware that it was completely random but the odds of customizing your pet with an asapargus item and then receiving an asparagus item are so slim that I would have a better chance playing for the NFL... and I'm not atheletic.

You playing in the NFL is not a matter of chance.

#7 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:15 PM

You playing in the NFL is not a matter of chance.

Wrong wording then. I'd have a better "possibility" playing for the NFL then. Then you'd get technical and say it's not possible if you're not athletic. Then I'd say anything is possible if you're willing to set your mind to it. I'm not here to argue. Sounds like all you want to do is reply to something just for the sake of replying in which case I'm out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: random event, abrosia, luck, chance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users