Quantcast

Haven't played in like 2 years. Help me!

lol bognudes dont look ohgodno

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

I just re-downloaded LoL since it wouldn't work on my PC for a long time and now it does. 
I haven't played in soooo long I really don't have a clue what I am doing, I want to play Caitlyn but how do I use her?
Who are the best Champions for each position? 

HELP ME

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:46 AM

Caitlyn is hard to use well.

Other than that, idfk ^_^

TRISTANA ALL LANES

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:55 AM

Caitlyn is hard to use well.

Other than that, idfk ^_^

TRISTANA ALL LANES

Yeah.. Idk what I was thinking when I bought her a while back, I liked her name >.> lol
I just tried playing her and wtf.. I don't even..

#4 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:04 AM

Here is a guide for Caitlyn on Lolking. A good website to see the stats of different champs and which lane they do the best in etc. Definitely worth checking out to answer your question.

Here is a Caitlyn guide from mobafire. A fairly popular website for champion builds and guides

Anyways, they are Caitlyn specific (both sites have all the other champs as well lol).

@Sweeney is right, tristana is pretty fabulous for just about anything :) here is a link to the current most popular champions.

Hope you find a champ you love! :)

#5 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:49 AM

I think Cait is good for beginners since she has a long range. It's probably easiest to play support at the beginning because you don't have to last hit and can stay back and focus on protecting/harrassing (if you play a mage support like Sona, Janna, Soraka, Nami). xD

Snowball-y champions are very powerful in the early levels because they will go out of control (this can happen to someone on your team or the enemy ^^;). Champs like Master Yi, Jax, Riven, most ADCs/Marksmen etc.

Actually, I found it hard at the beginning because the players flame so much ^^;

#6 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:07 AM

r.i.p. just checked my accounts. Since I didn't have internet for over a month all of my accounts have decayed so much :(

#7 TalksQuietly

TalksQuietly
  • 5 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:55 AM

I've come here to lure you to Blitz.

Whos arm is suprisingly annoying, and by end game, he just does a phenomenal amount of damage.

Tie the damage and the 1 second stun together, plus the arm, he's devastating.

Plus, every 7th time I play him I think of the movie Iron Giant and tear up.

And then grab someone near a turret and laugh. :)

#8 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:15 AM

i disagree about caitlyn; she is not a late game carry but her superior range and good poke make her very strong in lane. and a decently safe pick .. range + net + traps. so all you have to do is auto attack from max range, harass with q, and net away in danger. her mechanics are fairly simple.

highest win rate champs in solo queue past month: http://www.lolking.n...1&league=ranked

most popular champs in solo queue past month: http://www.lolking.n...1&league=ranked

chances are if a lot of people are playing it, it's pretty strong. but some require a higher skill cap to play and do well at so .. always worth testing out in bot games first to see if you like it.

Edited by w0nderwall, 31 October 2014 - 08:18 AM.

#9 BestNidShotNA

BestNidShotNA
  • 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:52 PM

Cait is a lot easier to play now and is more viable but she still has the flaw of being an adc haha. Everyone wants to kill them these days.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lol, bognudes, dont look, ohgodno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users