Quantcast

Photo

Food Club Poll- Why do YOU play Food Club?!

food club neopets

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Poll: Why do you play Food Club?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What are your Food Club goals?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Feel free to discuss your answers.

I am curious why people choose high risk, low risk, hugo or 'other' bets. :)

I am currently playing (not on my main) to win any amount of nps. I am usually able to win something each day, enough to stay in the green. On my main i like to bd 'high risk' with the hopes of winning some big nps. :)

Edited by Prisca, 07 September 2014 - 08:21 PM.

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Any money is money, so why not play it?? I use Hugo's most of the time.

#3 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:38 PM

Currently following @talbs high risk bets :D doing it on my side and yup, just to have that 'lil bit of profit is enough for me. Just like the Stock Market but an immediate result.

#4 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:29 PM

40000-found-returned.gif

#5 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:20 AM

I play to win large amounts of NP with relative ease. Currently at around 6 million profit after 5 months, which really isn't even that impressive, but it still came with little to no effort and that's what Codex is all about!

Edited by talbs, 08 September 2014 - 05:23 AM.

#6 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:39 AM

More money, of course :p I do my own bets, and have been playing for years. Currently in the green with over 30mil profit. It's easy money once you get the hang of it, and not a big loss if it doesn't pay out on one day. I normally do medium-risk bets when the odds are bad and tend to go safer on good odds. So far, it's been paying out quite nicely.

#7 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:42 AM

More money, of course :p I do my own bets, and have been playing for years. Currently in the green with over 30mil profit. It's easy money once you get the hang of it, and not a big loss if it doesn't pay out on one day. I normally do medium-risk bets when the odds are bad and tend to go safer on good odds. So far, it's been paying out quite nicely.

I wish I would have started playing a lot earlier than I did but I never knew it even existed until 5 months ago when I started.

#8 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:08 AM

40000-found-returned.gif

I play to win large amounts of NP with relative ease. Currently at around 6 million profit after 5 months, which really isn't even that impressive, but it still came with little to no effort and that's what Codex is all about!

I have heard that you can win huge with food club, which i why i started playing lol.

#9 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:11 AM

I have heard that you can win huge with food club, which i why i started playing lol.

There's nothing better than betting 7500 or however many NP and going to collect the winnings and seeing that it has turned into 1 million. Granted that's only happened to me a few times, but it is still nice when it does.

#10 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

im at 15m win to a 7m cost

#11 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

I wish I would have started playing a lot earlier than I did but I never knew it even existed until 5 months ago when I started.

I was lucky enough to have stumbled across some guildmates who directed me to the big money maker that is food club. Since then I've never really stopped betting, even if it was the only thing I do that day.

Since I normally bet safe (the 8:1, 8:1, 8:1, 16:1 combo usually), I don't expect a lot. When a safety wins, it pays out even more :p But I normally never do all high-risk bets.

#12 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:55 PM

I play food club because I can

#13 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:28 AM

I play Food Club because it's fun to me, how can you go about experimenting with new systems and such and see how they play out, the wins are a great bonus and are part of the reason why I do it.

#14 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

mula

#15 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

nps

trying to get a trophy but my account is too young

#16 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Trophy because, trophy is my happy.

#17 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

Cause I need more neopoints. I follow Hugo's bet b/c I'm a low-risk better. Not yet ready to be  high-risk better

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food club, neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users