The Sims 4 - Discussion/Reviews/Shit like that

ts4 sims the sims

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#126 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:37 AM

@Kate
If you remember would you mind telling me as well, I'm looking into getting it right now. So far I've found it on Amazon for $20 or something like that. Or were you talking about the base game. I can't exactly tell.

Oh sorry yeah I meant the base game. I think I bought the expansions on the same site though. I'll fish for it in a few minutes.

#127 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

@Kate Would also be interested to hear. Origin puts it on sale for 50% off like every other month, it's nuts.

#128 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:52 PM

I decided to buy it in Origin. I tried to find it in other places to see if there was anywhere cheaper, but with the dollar-real rate is too high, so they were all more expensive than buying it in the Brazilian Origin store.

#129 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

I decided to buy it in Origin. I tried to find it in other places to see if there was anywhere cheaper, but with the dollar-real rate is too high, so they were all more expensive than buying it in the Brazilian Origin store.

Try looking on G2A and Nuuvem

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 31 July 2015 - 05:36 PM.

#130 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:49 PM

Try looking on G2A and Nuuvem

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already bought it :p and it's more expensive in g2a and it's not available in nuuvem xD
Not that I'm complaining, I would hate myself for spending more money hahaha

So if you buy the original base game, you can't have pirated expansions because of origin. How lovely. Now I'll get to play without expansions forever :)

#131 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:26 AM

Apparently I used pcgamesupply.com

G2A

@Swarley @Satsuki

#132 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:28 AM

Apparently I used pcgamesupply.com

@Swarley @Satsuki

Weird, when I click on "PC Games", it gives me 0 results :S

#133 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:29 AM

Same here. Maybe they need to restock their games?

#134 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:29 AM

Hold on, I'm fishing through my old PMs. I had messaged someone about it when I bought it lol

#135 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:26 AM

Has anyone tried Spa Day yet? How is it?

Hold on, I'm fishing through my old PMs. I had messaged someone about it when I bought it lol

Could you let me know, too? I'm trying ot see if I can get the expansions, cheers!

Sorry I found it, I am dumb. Hmm, the prices aren't anything flash. Darn.

Edited by stagsong, 04 August 2015 - 12:29 AM.

#136 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:03 AM

I married this girl who loves fishing but hate squirmish things. Everytime she fishes and got a hold of a great fish. Her mood will go down to red LOL and everytime she got a fish. She would have to go to the toilet to wash up and barf the hell out of her sickness. Silly me to not knowing her pretty well at first and immediately jumping into marriage hahaha

#137 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

So if you buy the original base game, you can't have pirated expansions because of origin. How lovely. Now I'll get to play without expansions forever :)

You can always decide to backup your saves (their in My Documents) and repirate the game along with all the expansions, then put the saves back in place :)

#138 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:27 PM

You can always decide to backup your saves (their in My Documents) and repirate the game along with all the expansions, then put the saves back in place :)

But I don't want to feel like I wasted money :( (even though I know I did lol). I'll just wait until the crack thing gets to my version, which could take months ans I can't update the game, but I don't have much time to play anyway :p

#139 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:31 PM

That's a thing? Poop. Now I'll have to wait a long time until the expansion prices drop enough, and by then they'll probably have come out with another expansion. I'd do the pirating base game thing if there was a torrent for mac. Which there isn't. 

#140 stagsong

stagsong
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:39 PM

I had no problem stealing the shit outta 3, it was a poorly executed game from a programming perspective, but I have no problems paying for Sims 4 when on sale, oddly enough. I like putting my money into something that gives me loads of enjoyment, it's worth it then.

Mind you I've put in like 300 horus on sims 4 and it'd be more if I didn't have so much work.

#141 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

Now I have all the DLCs :D

@Satsuki turns out I was wrong... You can have the original base game and pirate the rest xD

#142 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:44 PM

Now I have all the DLCs :D

@Satsuki turns out I was wrong... You can have the original base game and pirate the rest xD

Oh I could have told you that :p @onlyme did it.

#143 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:05 PM

Oh I could have told you that :p @onlyme did it.

Yeah, after posting that first time, I searched about it and found out, but forgot to mention because my base game was not in the same version. Now it's the same version, so I could install it and thought of posting here again :p But yeah, if you had told me it would probably have saved me some time :p

After searching for some building ideas, I came across a few sites for building plans. It's good for those who have no creativity, just like me.

http://www.houseplans.com/

http://www.globalhou...s.com/index.asp

http://www.dreamhomesource.com/

#144 Asmazas

Asmazas
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:53 AM

We need toddlers and TS2-like restaurants in the sims 4 :/

#145 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:53 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that my SIM finally died and I made a new one.

#146 Rose

Rose
  • 24 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

Still haven't played sims 4, costs bloody $100 too haha

I think i'll just have to wait for Sims 5 and keep playing Sims 3 :p

#147 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:10 AM

Still haven't played sims 4, costs bloody $100 too haha

I think i'll just have to wait for Sims 5 and keep playing Sims 3 :p

Where on Earth did you see it for $100?  :lol2:

#148 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:11 AM

I love 3, and I love using nraas... so I can't really get into Sims 4 yet. Then again it took me a year or more to jump from 2 to 3 when 3 first came out. :)

#149 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:26 AM

I started playing again. 

At this point I just make sims and decorate houses, I love using CC. I have the Get To Work expansion but can't afford the rest of them, imo they are way too pricey. I got the new Laundry Day stuff pack and that's been fun tbh, I love the furniture options that came with it and it's fun to have new things for my Sims to do. I hate doing Laundry IRL but it's fun on the game haha

#150 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 07:57 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ts4, sims, the sims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users