Quantcast

Photo

How much cheating have you gotten away with on neo so far?

neopets cheating

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

I've actually gotten away with a LOT of cheating, I have no idea how. I have 1 legitimate main account that I love dearly and would be devistated if anything happened to it, but I used to do a lot of cheating on it. I didn't even realise how uptight TNT was and how often and easily they ice people, I still to this day have no idea how they didnt ice me.

I used to have 5 accounts, all at the same IP adress, didnt even bother trying to hide anything. I used to go on each of them one by one, one after the other to do dailies every day. I then used to send all the dailies from the 4 other accounts to my main account through gifting and buying piles of dung from my shop for 99k. I would use these accounts to restock when I got RS banned on my main. A while back (maybe 2 years ago) I used abrosia on one of the side accounts using the same IP address and sent over the items I got to my main straight after I got them. That went on for a good week or two until I took a hiatus from neo.

I also used to play keyquest with myself using those accounts and let my main account win every time, and sent over the second place items to my main when i was done anyway. I think I even admitted to doing dailies on another account once on the neoboards... Said something along the lines of "Oh, I got that super cool item from x daily on my other account!" How the hell didnt i get iced already??

A friend of mine for frozen for sending a box of wheat flakes from a side to her main and had to rebuild all over again just for that. I'm starting to think my neo activity is invisible to TNT. Maybe I live in some kind of void. :p

How much cheating have you gotten away with so far?

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

Two years or cheating so far. Got caught once, but they we're so stupid they gave me my account back, thus letting me get away with it. I have multiple accounts, on separate IP's and emails, but they're connected because I sent a whole ton of AC prizes over from them to my main by using the AC points I got on them through cheating. In fact, I tend to to that for most site events.
I do the KQ thing to, always let one account win. Then there's the two years or so of ABing.
TNT is pretty blind to most obvious things.

#3 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

Never frozen because I mainly legit play, but add in some AoB, Auto Players, and a teensy little bit of ABing maybe a couple months of the year.

#4 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:22 PM

@nitro jeez i'd hate to be frozen while legit restocking, i'd be so pissed. Although whenever I restock I always have like 10 tabs open all of different shops, magic and stamps being two of them and i've still never been frozen. I even managed to get a decent mp once which I was pretty happy about. Never gotten anything over a 20k profit in stamps though.

#5 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

I've been semi-cheating on my main for about a year now, I AB on half price day, use AOBs and the odd scoresending - mostly to get avatars. It's mostly legit though. I also have a side that's purely automated, and a few others I use for the AC, and two of those were recently just frozen, my only freezes ever.

#6 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:54 AM

got frozen twice with last year, one for abing stamps for too long, the other for using some habi bot

#7 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:54 AM

Gotten away with a lot of cheating too. :)

I have played KQ with myself and let myself won.

I have another main account on the same IP address.

I have used auto players. Score senders and AoB were also used on my main.

I have moved stuff to my main 'cause I like buying tons of shit.

I have also sold neopoints for other and sold pets for NPs. 

I have also bought few pets and my payment was in NPs.

#8 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

All of it.

#9 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:19 AM

2 years of abing on 5 accts everyday and transfering all to main. Made about 1 Billion in the time if not more :D

Total est. profit from neotracker is 1.79B

Edited by rowdierowd, 19 September 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#10 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:38 AM

when i first started on neo i couldnt cheat for nothing. always got iced for daft things like making it obvious i was ssding. or sending stuff stupidly. now i make sure i will always be safe. finally got a cool head

#11 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

2 years of abing on 5 accts everyday and transfering all to main. Made about 1 Billion in the time if not more :D

Oh wow that's awesome. I'm too scared to use AB on my main account. I know I can use on shell accounts but I don't have an extra computer :p

#12 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

I never ab on my main account. Just the sides and I transfer it to the main. 

#13 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:01 PM

2 years of abing on 5 accts everyday and transfering all to main. Made about 1 Billion in the time if not more  :D

^ WOW :o

#14 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

That's some impressive abing (guess when attic was mostly empty and spitting out stuff at a constant time, it wasn't too hard).

Edited by jinq, 19 September 2014 - 06:11 PM.

#15 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:38 PM

That's some impressive abing (guess when attic was mostly empty and spitting out stuff at a constant time, it wasn't too hard).

I know someone who have been ABing for years and now has like 4 billion :o

#16 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:26 PM

I've gotten away with about 6 months of cheating.

I've used almost all of the AP's and the ABer, I also SS'd every day during the AC.

I have several sides and I've transferred items and NP in between them and my main.

Played KQ with myself while using VPN's and it's all been fine.

Sometimes I think my account is super lucky too and I should've been frozen, I guess I seem human to TNT.

#17 JediReturning

JediReturning
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:02 AM

I don't cheat too often, only to get a trophy on the first of the month every once in awhile. Even then I tend not to get them due to other people getting even higher scores than my fake ones. :p I did unintentionally get a Dice-a-Roo trophy while auto-playing that too, along with getting the avatar. But whenever I do cheat, it's only on my main. I don't use shells or any of that shit.

Edited by JediReturning, 20 September 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#18 Choconilla

Choconilla
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

Hmmm..

Lots and lots of AOBing. I'm too chicken for ssing but I accidentally AOBed a ton of trophies one day months ago trying to get avatars. 

Trying to AB lately but my internet this week is so sketchy ugh. ;;

I've moved items between accounts and NP though and went on a buying spree one day with this sudden crazy amount of money for avatar stuff. 

Still here though. 

#19 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:10 AM

I feel if you are cheating in the same part of the site day after day and tnt doesn't do anything, it's more likely because tnt doesn't feel like monitoring that part of the site.

#20 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

I feel if you are cheating in the same part of the site day after day and tnt doesn't do anything, it's more likely because tnt doesn't feel like monitoring that part of the site.

This ^

I did unintentionally get a Dice-a-Roo trophy while auto-playing

I'm so jelly, Dice-a-Roo has been crashing horribly for me lately, all I want is the gold and I'll never touch that AP again haha.

#21 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

I SS'd to All-Star, letting it run for inhuman amounts of time (8hours+). I thought for sure I'd be iced, but I wasn't. I feel genuinely sorry for the people who actually sit down and play those games, in person, for the same inhuman amount of time I score sent for. Those poor, poor people and their poor, poor souls.

I've AB'd on HPD, but I'm actually kinda starting to care about my account, so I didn't AB last HPD. Too skurred

#22 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

How much bank interest do you get daily?

#23 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

Total est. profit from neotracker is 1.79B    thats a crazy amount of np's

#24 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

I SS'd to All-Star, letting it run for inhuman amounts of time (8hours+). I thought for sure I'd be iced, but I wasn't. I feel genuinely sorry for the people who actually sit down and play those games, in person, for the same inhuman amount of time I score sent for. Those poor, poor people and their poor, poor souls.

I've AB'd on HPD, but I'm actually kinda starting to care about my account, so I didn't AB last HPD. Too skurred

I SS'd like crazy during AC too and haven't been iced either.

I really need to AB on HPD, I want that chocolate avatar...if Neo is even working properly then...

#25 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

2 years of abing on 5 accts everyday and transfering all to main. Made about 1 Billion in the time if not more  :D

^ WOW :o

you are LUCKY not to get caught!!! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopets, cheating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users