Quantcast

Photo

How much cheating have you gotten away with on neo so far?

neopets cheating

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:48 AM

Almost 8 years.

#27 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:08 AM

whats your secret.

I get away with 2 weeks max.

btw, is there a reason my post are stuck at 100?

edit* nvm

Edited by cellarbro, 22 September 2014 - 08:09 AM.

#28 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:36 PM

I've gotten away with so much cheating it is awesome. My best account ever (300m+ value) did get frozen before but that was because I tried transferring 50m to a shell and it appeared my account got stolen. What a dumbass I was that day. Other then that I used to run an auto adopter all night every-night and picked up an unconverted darigan plus an amazing named maraquan draik.

I used to play with 20 similarly named account on the same IP transferring all earnings to my main(small amounts at a time anyhow). I also ran a money tree grabber on all 20 account each day and used AOB scripts daily. I've never been frozen for AB which I assume is somewhat contributed to luck. Transferring 1m+ items never caused me a freeze. These days however I am much more careful and slow paced about cheating on the website. Mostly because I was greedy way back then and didn't realize that it doesn't take being flashy and "rich" to have fun on neopets.

#29 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

more than i should have. but i am safe about it so...

#30 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:20 AM

When I was a noob. I made like 5 accounts and done dailies and games etc on each account and send all nps/items I got to my main account. I've done it for like a week and yeah I got frozen :o

#31 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:24 AM

When I was a noob. I made like 5 accounts and done dailies and games etc on each account and send all nps/items I got to my main account. I've done it for like a week and yeah I got frozen :o

All of my accounts got frozen within a month when I was doing that :p

Edited by WhiteMage, 25 September 2014 - 06:26 AM.

#32 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

But they didn't froze my main though xD They just sent me a warning :o and after that I've played fair and earned a few mil and I got CGed zzz so I stopped then I play neo again and played fair and really put a lot of effort on what I have right now :3

#33 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:38 AM

But they didn't froze my main though xD They just sent me a warning :o and after that I've played fair and earned a few mil and I got CGed zzz so I stopped then I play neo again and played fair and really put a lot of effort on what I have right now :3

They didn't freeze my main either :D they just suspended :D

#34 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

How strange when I did dailies and games on dozens of accounts a couple years ago I never got any warning or freeze. Tnt's system is so confusing.  :S I would send about 50k to the main account each day using at least 5 of the accounts a day. However I did cycle through which ones I used give or take. If you used a score sender for the games though it would be surprising to last long unless you had an amazing personal made list.

#35 oldneovet

oldneovet
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:37 PM

I bought with other a few times, and that's the extent of my cheating. The reason was because my original account got purged after forgetting login information from a decade ago, and didn't want to start from scratch with boring basic-colored pets. An hour of work's wage at my job pretty much paid for it all anyway, no regrets. vOv

Ironically I got frozen several weeks later just for sucking at magic shop restocking so badly (typing in wrong numbers and haggling on worthless potions) they thought I was a bot and froze me.

#36 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

LUCKY for you..... you aren't a victim of ICE-WORLD. :)

#37 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:51 PM

I hate to ask, because it only reeks of my lack of knowledge in this area but, AoB?

#38 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:04 PM

I hate to ask, because it only reeks of my lack of knowledge in this area but, AoB?

Array of bytes

it is a way to change how the flash games work

there is a whole separate section under the neopets game guides here

it is a rather safe way to send scores for avatars and trophies

#39 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

Array of bytes

it is a way to change how the flash games work

there is a whole separate section under the neopets game guides here

it is a rather safe way to send scores for avatars and trophies

Gotta love AOBS! You can even use AOB scripts if you are on linux.

#40 uptheshambles

uptheshambles
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:29 AM

I don't think I cheat that much in the great scheme of things...

It's mostly just auto players and sometimes SS to get avatars but meh. I'm sure they have much bigger things to worry about. 

#41 Ghostiee

Ghostiee
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Purchased a UC and frequently purchase various items and petpets. Frankly, I don't see the point in cheating to earn NP because it's more rewarding to grind for it.... And then never spend it.

#42 RedTurnip

RedTurnip
  • 85 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:02 AM

@Ghostiee

But we cheat, just to spend on things it would take too long (imo) to grind to buy! :D

#43 elbowmacaroni

elbowmacaroni
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

The only time I've ever cheated was a few years ago when i would play KQ with myself and rs on my sides after I was banned.

But I am a legit restocker and a pretty darn good one so ABers really make me angry :( 

#44 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:33 PM

I've been cheating for about 7 years and never got caught.

Dozens of accounts under the same IP.

AoB, SS, AB, in multiple accounts and sending the NP/items to my main.

Buying NP + items with real currency.

But I never bought/sold pets/accounts. lol

#45 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:33 PM

I've been cheating for about 7 years and never got caught.

Dozens of accounts under the same IP.

AoB, SS, AB, in multiple accounts and sending the NP/items to my main.

Buying NP + items with real currency.

But I never bought/sold pets/accounts. lol

Woah I wonder how much you have now? :p

Have you AB on your main?

#46 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:52 AM

Woah I wonder how much you have now? :p

Have you AB on your main?

I have a few millions.

Yep, but only or the last couple of years. Before that I was just cheating on my shells. But then I thought that since I didn't have any problems with it so far, I should do it on my main as well, that way I don't have to move NP/items so constantly.

#47 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:08 AM

I abed a good three years, also got plenty of avatars, bought nc with np here, heaps of nc items, got lend avatar items en masse and used the score sender and autoplayers for ac games every year and nothing ever happened to me. until i got sent an illegit draik egg. BOOM ACCOUNT GONE.

#48 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:26 AM

couple times abed in magic for long hrs with mim. break.. buying items around 1500-1900ms, still not frozen..but now i am more careful and increase my wait time

#49 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

I've gotten away with a few years worth. It's really just dependent if what you're doing screams that you're cheating. I only have one main account that I cheat on and I just do a few hours of ABing a day. Nothing super special and make a few mill a week. 

#50 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

I abed a good three years, also got plenty of avatars, bought nc with np here, heaps of nc items, got lend avatar items en masse and used the score sender and autoplayers for ac games every year and nothing ever happened to me. until i got sent an illegit draik egg. BOOM ACCOUNT GONE

Was it duped recently?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: neopets, cheating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users