• 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

^ Really? I can't get anything from magic today :S

#227 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

ABers are working fine, just impossible to sell any buyables you manage to get :p

I was wondering if Abrosia was working, or if it was even possible to buy anything from Neo shops. I had been hesitant to try since it seems like none of the site is really working as intended.

Edited by talbs, 23 September 2014 - 12:39 PM.

#228 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:43 PM

I was wondering if Abrosia was working, or if it was even possible to buy anything from Neo shops. I had been hesitant to try since it seems like none of the site is really working as intended.

I was ABing last night, and got 1 item. xD I've heard of people having tons of success though.

#229 visionarix

visionarix
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:47 PM

Main shops are working, only the user shops are down.

#230 ayyylmao

ayyylmao
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

Main shops have always been working and can be purchased from. I've been restocking both legit on my main and AB on a shell, no issues. The problem is actually selling anything because you can add items and price them in usershops, but you can't buy from user shops.

Also, the sudden lack of communication is bothering me. What the hell, TNT? You were providing us with damn near hourly updates when you first came back and now you've been silent for almost two days!

#231 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

I hope I am at home when the user shop issue is fixed so I can snag some codestones and whatever else people have under priced.

#232 ayyylmao

ayyylmao
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:06 PM

Me too. The downtime somehow managed to give me Premium even though I haven't paid for it in over a year, so I've been abusing the hell out of SSW and have a laundry list of things to snipe.

Also, they're supposed to release a wave of Poogles today, but Create-A-Pet still doesn't work so... okay then.

Edited by ayyylmao, 23 September 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#233 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Me too. The downtime somehow managed to give me Premium even though I haven't paid for it in over a year, so I've been abusing the hell out of SSW and have a laundry list of things to snipe.

Also, they're supposed to release a wave of Poogles today, but Create-A-Pet still doesn't work so... okay then.

You can buy items from user shops? Because I can't.

#234 ayyylmao

ayyylmao
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:16 PM

No, I mean I have been putting together a list of things to snipe when shops do work thanks to SSW. People are undercutting each other like crazy to sell things, not realizing that shops are broken. Some codestones are selling for ~150 NP. Neggs are at like 100 NP.

Also, Poogles are released! Too bad, uh, create a pet is still not functioning. TNT has been handling this situation really well but that's just dumb, I'm sorry. Why release them and tell people to go to Create A Pet when it's broken?

#235 Guest_bermudalocket_*

Guest_bermudalocket_*

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:20 PM

I was pretty annoyed when I realized Create a Pet isn't working. I want a damn Poogle.

On top of that, it's taking me like, 20 minutes to play a single game of Pyramids. Ain't happy.

#236 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

Everything seems to be working fine for me. It's just 3 seconds slower and the annoying board stretches.

#237 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:45 AM

Everything seems to be working fine for me. It's just 3 seconds slower and the annoying board stretches.

it is LAGGING very badly right now. sighs! :(

#238 masterpro

masterpro
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

I feel like for me, neopets has started to lag more as the days go on. Now all my pages take a long time to load.

#239 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:46 AM

I feel like for me, neopets has started to lag more as the days go on. Now all my pages take a long time to load.

realise that neopets only had 3.5k users online everyday.... that is SO LITTLE! lol. :p

#240 masterpro

masterpro
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:53 AM

I heard it has been stuck on that number since the site went back up. I doubt it's actually that number, might be higher.

#241 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:07 AM

I heard it has been stuck on that number since the site went back up. I doubt it's actually that number, might be higher.

possible you are right. hahaha. but who CARE? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users