Photo

Neocodex vs clraik

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:38 PM

Is anyone on here also a member on clraik? I know they have an ABing program too. Has anyone tried it?

/EDIT Didn't mean to advertise this, was just wondering if anyone on here had given it a go. x_x

Edited by Jessea, 19 September 2014 - 06:46 PM.

#2 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

Is anyone on here also a member on clraik? I know they have an ABing program too. Has anyone tried it? Is it as good as abrosia or is it better or worse?? I'm joining their forum as well but I know next to nothing about them and their programs so im curious to see if anyone here has been on there.

No clue about their stuff...this is the only place I hang. :)

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:41 PM

clraik is a cesspit.

#4 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:43 PM

@nitro, oh crap, sorry! I didnt mean to advertise it im just wondering what the difference is. I'm guessing they are our rivals then? lol

"Stealing accounts, neopoints, unregs, abusing glitches to generate neopoints, cracking birthdays, changing other people's UC pets to Ogrins, etc.

This statement is extremely accurate."

Wow... they sound horrible. I wouldnt want to do that to people at all. :/

Edited by Jessea, 19 September 2014 - 06:48 PM.

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:43 PM

Im guessing they are our rivals then? lol

Not even close.

#6 Nothingtown

Nothingtown
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

codex is full of people who cheat the game

clraik is full of people who cheat the players

theres the key difference

codex >

#7 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

@Nothingtown very true. I think theres a huge difference with getting a computer to do something you arent around to do (like ABing) and actually hacking and taking peoples hard earned work. How do they sleep at night. *shakes head*

#8 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

I did register a while ago, lost interest rather quickly. 

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:09 PM

I became a member here a week after I became a clraik member. They suck, people here are immeasurably better in all senses. Also, we have the best programs here :p

#10 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

I have an account with them but haven't posted one thing.

#11 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

Have an account there, but am far less active.

I mean no offense to clraik or the people who have written their programs, but after hanging around the site a bit I would feel unsafe using their programs. I'm sure they're fine, but I've used Codex's score sender, while I would never use clraik's for fear that my account would be logged. The site just gives off that vibe.

If I want to buy an illegal account though, that's where I'm going

#12 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

Yeah, clraik was never a rival, not even in the Altador Cup. I think a smaller, more respectable neopets cheating site is a closer rival than they are. Clraik doesn't have the teamwork nor the community to beat us. I admit they have a more diverse range of programs, but it's sad they can't hold a candle against our one and only scoresender.

#13 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

I joined clraik once.  It was horrible.

(I also hate how they ping you to join their TC)

#14 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:05 PM

I joined clraik once.  It was horrible.

(I also hate how they ping you to join their TC)

http://tinychat.com/neocodex

#15 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

Goddammit.

#16 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:28 PM

@Mizk I wouldnt be surprised if thats how they got into most of the accounts they sell/hack tbh. They do advertise a LOT and are posting sign up links in the comments on the neopets facebook page at the moment. They probably do it to reel in innocent players testing out their bots for the first time on their mains to get their passwords. They do seem to be very well known. Good thing I found neocodex first! :p

#17 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:43 PM

@Jessea I do lurk the forums (like I do here), so I know that --at least this time-- the Facebooks posts are just because Neopets was down and they were bored, so someone made a thread asking if they should do that.

I'd like to make clear that I'm not accusing them of actually doing that. I just feel much safer with Codex's programs, given the nature of both sites.

#18 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:34 AM

I've got an account over there, but I don't sense this feeling of a community there's here, and they are far more unfriendly

And I feel like the people on neocodex try to help all the players, creating safe programs and good guides and showing that cheaters aren't always nasty and shady  :ninja:

#19 Nothingtown

Nothingtown
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:15 AM

@Mizk I wouldnt be surprised if thats how they got into most of the accounts they sell/hack tbh. They do advertise a LOT and are posting sign up links in the comments on the neopets facebook page at the moment. They probably do it to reel in innocent players testing out their bots for the first time on their mains to get their passwords. They do seem to be very well known. Good thing I found neocodex first! :p

they definitely don't do that...

#20 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

Goddammit.

It worked, didn't it?

They have all invaded our tc before though. They're definitely cut of a different cloth than we are.

#21 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Useless thread is useless

#22 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards