Quantcast

Photo

What TV Shows Do You Watch? :)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:57 AM

Hello ^.^

Just finished watching the finale of How I Met Your Mother. Yeah I'm kinda late :/

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:12 AM

Another HIMYM watcher! I don't want to remember the ending...

Did you see that buzzfeed posted the video of the pineapple mystery? It's kinda lame.

I'm currently watching Under the Dome, but the season finale is today, so I'll have to wait until next year :( I'm also waiting for AHS Freak Show, it looks good :D

#3 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:03 AM

Well this show made me feel everything. Lots of laughing and sad moments especially on the 9th season :( xD

The truth is that I watched it from the 1st season when I saw 9gaggers are like ranting about the ending :o The wife of ted was hardly mentioned in the whole season. Barney and Robin got engaged and got divorced and on the last episode I thought the wife was just really sick or something as was mentioned and then they mentioned the wife died (-.-") then the kids told Ted to go and get back Robin.

THE TITLE IS "HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER" and he ended up back with robin.  :mellow: 

I loved the version of La Vie En Rose of Ted's Wife though :wub: 

Did you see that buzzfeed posted the video of the pineapple mystery? It's kinda lame.

^ I haven't. Yeah I remember that pineapple mystery :o It was never explained. Can you give me the link or something? :o

I also watch The Big Bang Theory. Damn this show is HILARIOUS  :lol2:
  Especially SHELDON~! :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2: 

I'm currently watching Under the Dome, but the season finale is today, so I'll have to wait until next year  :( I'm also waiting for AHS Freak Show, it looks good

^ Hmmm is it just 1 season? :o They are trapped in a dome right? xD I'm wondering how the story will revolve around and they're just under a dome :o I also have downloaded Game Of Thrones all of it season and yeah I have seen a lot of spoilers already xD

#4 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:28 AM

I watch South Park, The Biggest Loser, and Tosh.O. 

Other than those, I don't really watch anything besides sports.

#5 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:43 AM

Oh I also watch Family Guy  :lol2:

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

@Derpious

http://www.buzzfeed....2iezip7?bffbent

The video is on the end of the page.

I started watching when they were starting season 8, because the show was gonna end in that season. I watched 6 seasons in my last vacation week and the rest I watched in 2 weeks or so. I'm glad I got to folloe the last season in time :)

And about UtD, it's the second season. The first season is more interesting, but I still like to watch. I hope today's episode is good. The first season finale was awful :/

#7 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

I watch Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, and stuff.

But I also like Breaking Bad.

OMG ITS THE FREAKIN BEST. 

Watched the whole series, and I would totally watch it over again.

Also American Horror Story is the shit.

I have watched 2 seasons, but since I don't have cable/satellite and only netflix, I can't watch the 3rd season!

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:17 AM

Also American Horror Story is the shit.
I have watched 2 seasons, but since I don't have cable/satellite and only netflix, I can't watch the 3rd season!

Why don't you download the episodes with torrent? That's what I do since I live in another country :p

#9 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:58 AM

Currently I'm trying to get through all of The Sopranos (because I never got the chance when it were initially on), The Strain, The Leftovers, Haven and I've just started on the original version of The Bridge since I've been meaning to watch that for years now. I gave up on Under The Dome on account of it being utterly terrible (the book was decent though). :p The Leftovers has just finished so I'll be starting on The Killing soon since I've heard it's awesome.

#10 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

I gave up on Under The Dome on account of it being utterly terrible. :p

Don't say that! It's not so bad. I mean, the acting is the worst possible, and how the story goes is not really logical, but it's not utterly terrible. Just terrible :p

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:06 AM

Don't say that! It's not so bad. I mean, the acting is the worst possible, and how the story goes is not really logical, but it's not utterly terrible. Just terrible :p

Come on, when a show starts with this:

2o0woGL.gif

And somehow manages to get gradually worse it's quite an accomplishment. :rolleyes:

#12 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

Come on, when a show starts with this:

2o0woGL.gif

And somehow manages to get gradually worse it's quite an accomplishment. :rolleyes:

I guess I just like trashy movies/series hahaha it's a unique art!
It's sad because the book is actually quite interesting. The show is just full of stupid stuff to make more episodes and therefore more money.

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

I guess I just like trashy movies/series hahaha it's a unique art!

I wanted to like it so I managed to stick it out for about 3-4 episodes but it just kept getting worse and I had to abandon it and hope the memories of it won't stay etched on my brain permanently.

#14 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, South Park, Parks and Recreation, Big Brother (this season sux though so I gave up), New Girl, Revenge, American Horror Story, Supernatural, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, Orange is the New Black.

There may be more, but I can't think of them right now. I can't keep up with most of them so I'm pretty behind.

#15 Mizk

Mizk
  • 137 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:27 AM

Most TV sucks, imo

I watch Community, Orphan Black, and Game of Thrones. That's basically it.

#16 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:05 PM

Why don't you download the episodes with torrent? That's what I do since I live in another country :p

I don't know anything about it. lol :p

Oh yes, Orange is the New Black is awesome.

Can't wait for season 3!!

#17 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

How I Met Your Mother, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, South Park, Parks and Recreation, Orange is the New Black.

^ These, plus:

United States of Tara (just started watching a week or so ago), Sons of anarchy, The Office, Modern Family, Workaholics, Once upon a time, Trailer park boys, Always sunny, Sherlock, Bobs burgers...

I'm sure there are more. I like a lot of shows. xD

I need to watch american horror story and blacklist. Those are on my list to watch.

Edited by arcanum, 22 September 2014 - 07:47 PM.

#18 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:00 PM

We've been watching Dr. Who, Orange is the New Black, Orphan Black, Utopia, Game of Thrones, and that's about it at the moment.  We're caught up on everything except Utopia.

#19 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

None, because I'm a strange and boring person.

Same

#20 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

Most TV sucks, imo

That's why these threads exist: to sort the wheat from the chaff.

I try to stay fairly recent on Game of Thrones. Also I like John Oliver's new show, and The Daily Show. I'm intrigued by The Strain after seeing a single episode a few weeks ago.

The Daily Show and news shows are the only things I actually watch on a TV live though. Everything else is through a laptop screen.

#21 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

I watch Melissa and Joey. I usually will buy a series after it has aired and watch it on Dvd though.

#22 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

Oh and Sherlock. Three episodes every three years or whatever.

#23 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:49 AM

The video is on the end of the page.

I started watching when they were starting season 8, because the show was gonna end in that season. I watched 6 seasons in my last vacation week and the rest I watched in 2 weeks or so. I'm glad I got to folloe the last season in time  :)

And about UtD, it's the second season. The first season is more interesting, but I still like to watch. I hope today's episode is good. The first season finale was awful

^ YEAH YOU'RE ARE RIGHT THE PINEAPPLE MSYTERY IS LAME  :unsure:

Nah it would have been better if you have started it at Season 1 though :3 You will relate more to them. Damn I miss this show :(

What's with the awful finales xD

#24 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

I started watching 'Outlander' yesterday. I like it so far.

Besides of that I watch Modern Family, Game of Thrones, Orange is the new black and Orphan Black.

#25 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

Shark Tank! My girlfriend got me addicted to it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users