Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

Omggg, im so hungry now.

#27 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:10 PM

Am I the only person in the world who hates pumpkin spice lattes?

#28 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

All white girls like PSLs.

#29 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

That oatmeal looks delicious.

It rains like 300 days out of the year here so it's really hard to differentiate between any of the seasons besides summer. :(

#30 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

Probs. PUMPKIN EVERYTHING IN MY MOUTH ALWAYS!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

#31 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

Am I the only person in the world who hates pumpkin spice lattes

You're not, i hate them too ..

#32 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:36 PM

All white girls like PSLs.

still waiting on your picture

#33 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

Tis the season to be falling :(

I literally don tend to fall a lot when the seasons drastically change because my body is weird like that. For the freshman, sophomore, and junior college years, I rolled my ankle annually at around the same 3 week range. Two out of the three falls required Xrays :( My friends photoshopped my faced into a Life Alert ad because of it.

#34 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:40 PM

You're not, i hate them too ..

Thank you! They're disgusting. I don't see why everyone loves them so much. 

I literally don tend to fall a lot when the seasons drastically change because my body is weird like that. For the freshman, sophomore, and junior college years, I rolled my ankle annually at around the same 3 week range. Two out of the three falls required Xrays :( My friends photoshopped my faced into a Life Alert ad because of it.

I think it's something with fall for me. The cold air makes me clumsy or something. I'm pretty sure the three times I fell down the stairs were during fall/winter. 

#35 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:01 PM

In celebration of the first day of fall: huge picture of Pumpkin Cheesecake and Praline icecream from Scoop Dogg!

Spoiler

Sorry for the sideways-ness...I can't get the picture rightside up for some reason. Everything looks fine in photoshop, but then it turns sideways upon upload.

Edited by Adam, 23 September 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#36 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

I feel like I'm the only white girl alive who hasn't tried a pumpkin spice latte yet :p I love pumpkins though so I'm sure I'll like it hahaha

One of these days me and Elin are gonna make some pumpkin bread though!! The recipe I have is fucking perfect and its gonna be awesome having it again, I haven't had it in a few years!! <3

#37 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

I feel like I'm the only white girl alive who hasn't tried a pumpkin spice latte yet :p I love pumpkins though so I'm sure I'll like it hahaha

One of these days me and Elin are gonna make some pumpkin bread though!! The recipe I have is fucking perfect and its gonna be awesome having it again, I haven't had it in a few years!! <3

Pumpkin bread is quite possibly one of my favorite foods, ever! Can you post a picture of it after it's done please? :]

#38 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:13 PM

Speaking of pumpkin things, my secret gross nasty addiction is cinnamon chips and I used to make pumpkin muffins every year. I can't this year because the recipe is all gluteny, but I'm going to mess around and see if I can make a coconut flour version.

#39 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

I hate PSL too. I tried one last fall for the first time ever and I judy chopped it into the trash can after one sip.

But for the record, I love pumpkin *other stuff*. 
Pumpkin pie is my absolute favorite kind of pie.

#40 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

Speaking of pumpkin things, my secret gross nasty addiction is cinnamon chips and I used to make pumpkin muffins every year. I can't this year because the recipe is all gluteny, but I'm going to mess around and see if I can make a coconut flour version.

Wait.. I just realized you have like 900 apples.

MAKE APPLE BREAD.

I hate PSL too. I tried one last fall for the first time ever and I judy chopped it into the trash can after one sip.

I think Starbucks has a secret ingredient that they add to their PSL that brainwashes people into thinking it's good. 

#41 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Pumpkin bread is quite possibly one of my favorite foods, ever! Can you post a picture of it after it's done please? :]

Sure thing!! Isn't it fantastic? Aaahh god I really can't wait to make it again ^^

But for the record, I love pumpkin *other stuff*. 
Pumpkin pie is my absolute favorite kind of pie.

Hhhnnggh god, pumpkin pie's sooo good!! I don't know if apple pie or pumpkin pie's my favourite sorta pie. I haven't had that in a while either though, maybe if we have enough pumpkin left over we'll make some of that too :3c

#42 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

I think Starbucks has a secret ingredient that they add to their PSL that brainwashes people into thinking it's good. 

Sbux PSL doesn't actually have pumpkin in it, found that out.

But Caribou Coffees Pumpkin white chocolate mocha is the most amazing drink in the world. :wub:

#43 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

Wait.. I just realized you have like 900 apples.

MAKE APPLE BREAD.

You should see my pinterest. I'm addicted to fruit bread.

#44 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

Sbux PSL doesn't actually have pumpkin in it, found that out.

But Caribou Coffees Pumpkin white chocolate mocha is the most amazing drink in the world. :wub:

I like peppermint flavored things during fall/winter. I don't really like pumpkin anything. Just not my thing, I guess lol

You should see my pinterest. I'm addicted to fruit bread.

Mmm. Apple bread with butter. I'm drooling.

#45 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:32 PM

Mmm. Apple bread with butter. I'm drooling.

Or fruit everything. Plum buckle, peach crumble, pumpkin muffins, apple bread.

Wait. I just love food.

#46 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

Or fruit everything. Plum buckle, peach crumble, pumpkin muffins, apple bread.

Wait. I just love food.

I have to be really craving fruit things to eat them. It depends on what it is, really. 

I lied. I like pumpkin seeds.

#47 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

What should I have for dinner? My options are: toast, eggs, granola, and oatmeal. I don't think I'm forgetting anything.

I forgot rice, but I had that last night.

#48 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:41 PM

What should I have for dinner? My options are: toast, eggs, granola, and oatmeal. I don't think I'm forgetting anything.

...Whatever is most festive.

#49 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:56 PM

I forgot rice, but I had that last night.

Have toast. I had toast. Twinning.

#50 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

Nope, I've never had one either.  I only get Starbucks when I win a gift card at work or something, and then it's always a tea.

I like tea.

I love pumpkin everything, though.  I usually get a few pumpkins in the fall and bake/cook/do all kinds of stuff with them.  And apples.  And pears.  And tons of winter squashes.  Basically all the fall food staples.  I'm scared to death I won't be able to enjoy fall food this year because of the diet I've adopted now.  HALP NAPI HALP

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, thanksgiving, pumpkins, apples, yoga pants, a few of my favor, things, shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users