#76 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

http://elitedaily.co...ic-fall/765161/

I think I just threw up a little.

The regular Four Lokos are bad enough. Why do this?!

#77 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:46 PM

@Napiform YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE SOME OF THESE WITH YOUR APPLES

http://www.the-girl-...dle-cookes.html

Big image here :3c

Spoiler

Oh my god those look soooo good!! <3

#78 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

http://elitedaily.co...ic-fall/765161/

I think I just threw up a little.

The regular Four Lokos are bad enough. Why do this?!

That is effing disgusting. :S :mellow: :huh: :thumbdown:

Who would drink that!?

#79 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

Who would drink that!?

110696-shakira-pick-me-gif-Imgur-The-FH5

#80 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:51 PM

Who would drink that!?

College freshmen who want to be festive.

#81 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:53 PM

haha that is genius 

#82 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

110696-shakira-pick-me-gif-Imgur-The-FH5

Why? Just make cinnamon toast crunch shots. :p

#83 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:57 PM

haha that is genius 

To be honest, I kind of want to try it just to confirm my hatred for it. 

#84 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:57 PM

Why? Just make cinnamon toast crunch shots. :p

but pumpkin spice

#85 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

I know of a magical land where you can get healthcare without any insurance or payment at all!

Yeah yeah. A lawyer told me I won't be able to bring my kids with me there, though. So we're stuck here until they are out of the house I guess. Both of us want to live in England way more than here.

#86 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

Yeah yeah. A lawyer told me I won't be able to bring my kids with me there, though. So we're stuck here until they are out of the house I guess. Both of us want to live in England way more than here.

Really? I was told I could take mine to Canada, provided I had permission from the other parents.

#87 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:26 PM

We made pumpkin spice cupcakes today

Spoiler

Also, 5000 POSTS YAY!

#88 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:37 AM

How I wish we experience this kind of season in our country :(

#89 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:04 AM

Really? I was told I could take mine to Canada, provided I had permission from the other parents.

Yes, although I wonder if they told me that because they were friends with the kids' dad. We both went together to have a session planning out what to do when we got separated, and that was one of the things we covered. I had his permission, we just wanted to know what we had to do to put it in place, but the lawyer said that we wouldn't be able to find a judge that would "allow" me to take the children that far away from their father, as it isn't in their best interest. I said that I didn't think a judge should be telling us what was in the best interest of our children and stopping us from doing something we have agreed upon, but she was like *shrug*

#90 Chompy

Chompy
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:11 AM

I'm late to the conversation but I totally love fall! I miss the seasons though. Its 72 here in FL and thats jacket weather to us.
I worked at starbucks for a bit and can confirm that there is no pumpkin in the psls. And the pumpkin spice iced coffee is horrid if you order it how it comes. Add some sugar and cream, makes that lots of sugar and cream, and its delicious. Like 1000 calories in a drink delicious.
Did you know that putting 1/2tb in your oven on 300 for an hour or so makes your house smell amazingly fall-ish? Way cheaper than those candles :)

#91 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:39 AM

Yes, although I wonder if they told me that because they were friends with the kids' dad. We both went together to have a session planning out what to do when we got separated, and that was one of the things we covered. I had his permission, we just wanted to know what we had to do to put it in place, but the lawyer said that we wouldn't be able to find a judge that would "allow" me to take the children that far away from their father, as it isn't in their best interest. I said that I didn't think a judge should be telling us what was in the best interest of our children and stopping us from doing something we have agreed upon, but she was like *shrug*

That's interesting. I was told a judge didn't have to be involved at all. I mean, it's in everyone's best interests to have it in legal writing, since there could be mind-changing later on down the road, but we our are kids parents and know what's best for them. I wish I could remember exactly what was said. It boiled down to: get permission from everyone, get notarized letters from everyone, get everyone to fill out passport info, do whatever you want. There weren't judges or anything else involved. 

I'm late to the conversation but I totally love fall! I miss the seasons though. Its 72 here in FL and thats jacket weather to us.
I worked at starbucks for a bit and can confirm that there is no pumpkin in the psls. And the pumpkin spice iced coffee is horrid if you order it how it comes. Add some sugar and cream, makes that lots of sugar and cream, and its delicious. Like 1000 calories in a drink delicious.
Did you know that putting 1/2tb in your oven on 300 for an hour or so makes your house smell amazingly fall-ish? Way cheaper than those candles :)

1/2 t of pumpkin spice iced coffee in your oven?

#92 Chompy

Chompy
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Ha! 1/2tb of pumpkin spice coffee probably wouldnt smell that good after baking in the oven.
I meant vanilla :)
I blame my forgetfulness on my terrible decision to go out last night even though I knew I had to get up at 6 to take my daughter to school lol.

#93 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:27 PM

I live in Florida and I couldn't believe it when I stepped outside on the first day of fall and it actually felt like fall. Sometimes it feels like summer lasts till winter season here.

I don't care to celebrate seasons but goodness, the weather is fucking GLORIOUS.

#94 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

I live in Florida and I couldn't believe it when I stepped outside on the first day of fall and it actually felt like fall. Sometimes it feels like summer lasts till winter season here.
I don't care to celebrate seasons but goodness, the weather is fucking GLORIOUS.

It was 75 on Thanksgiving last year and it hurt my soul.

#95 Batori

Batori
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:21 PM

Had my first pumpkin thing of the season today--pumpkin spice coffee cake for breakfast. I'm waiting for my store to get pumpkin muffins, they were great last year.

#96 Sony

Sony
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

Still feels like summer here.

it was cool for like second but the heat is coming back. ;-;

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, thanksgiving, pumpkins, apples, yoga pants, a few of my favor, things, shit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users