suspense building bog nudes beware

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#26 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:59 AM

If I posted everything I felt about sports, it'd be all butts and forearms, all the time.

Is that a bad thing?

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:06 AM

Is that a bad thing?

Well, not for me. I'm trying to be considerate though and I didn't think talbs, speedracer, val, and futurama wanted to see things like

16173f5215773f2da3882fcbc483676b.jpg

11323071254_550faf4445.jpg

camp_dayfive_01.jpg

gasquetbutt15030701.jpg

#28 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

I'm sure they'd have less of an issue if you extended it to include female sportspeople. :rolleyes:

#29 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

And thusly it is proven that cheerleading is* indeed a sport.

#30 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:09 AM

I'm sure they'd have less of an issue if you extended it to include female sportspeople

And thusly it is proven that cheerleading is* indeed a sport.

They don't make threads about females sportspeoples though.

#31 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:09 AM

No. Hence the amount of total rubbish I've posted over the years.

#32 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:10 AM

They don't make threads about females sportspeoples though.

So clearly somebody needs to even it out...

#33 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

I'm not making a thread dedicated to female sportsman's butts.

#34 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Yeah, especially when I'm desperate (aka bored at work because they don't have me doing anything)

Buuuut like Waser said, we have some stuff coming up. We're just working on the details. 

#35 Silver

Silver
  • poppycock.

• 1041 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:14 AM

Idk about you, but I'm all in favor of equality.

#36 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:16 AM

You should all become avid sports fans, the sports board is active.

Sports board FTW. @Kate come back and do your NFL Pick Em!

Party pooper. No pun intended.

#37 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

No programs, no newbies. No newbies, no activity. Neopets slowing down, codex slowing down. Inactive staff/admins, codex has no engine or drive.

There's just a few reasons for the sites slowdown.

Spot on. Am I the only person getting sick and tired of "it's coming, just be patient!!!"?

Our most experienced and qualified moderator just stepped down... I won't pretend to know the reason why but I can't help speculating if he too was frustrated at the lack of involvement and commitment from the people who can actually change things round here.

Everyone likes to dance around the lack of program development and innovation here, but we have been seriously eclipsed by other cheating sites. We don't have a single staff member championing the cause for more programs (even FR) and until we do I don't think we're ever going to see activity increase.

#38 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:49 AM

I won't pretend to know the reason why but I can't help speculating if he too was frustrated at the lack of involvement and commitment from the people who can actually change things round here.

I'm with you on this one. 100%. 

#39 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:49 AM

And so groundhog day begins again.

#40 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:53 AM

Spot on. Am I the only person getting sick and tired of "it's coming, just be patient!!!"?

Our most experienced and qualified moderator just stepped down... I won't pretend to know the reason why but I can't help speculating if he too was frustrated at the lack of involvement and commitment from the people who can actually change things round here.

Everyone likes to dance around the lack of program development and innovation here, but we have been seriously eclipsed by other cheating sites. We don't have a single staff member championing the cause for more programs (even FR) and until we do I don't think we're ever going to see activity increase.

Trust me, some of us have been trying to change things on that end for a long time but there are limits on what we can do without the assistance of others. :/

Again, he's not the only one. I don't know his reasons so I won't speculate on that.

We'll hopefully see some changes on that soon, I've been discussing it with the admins today so I hope something will actually happen this time...

#41 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:58 AM

You're fucking ridiculous.

When I'm on staff:

You can continue thinking you are not at fault if you like - but as I've mentioned -- you have a reputation for being an asshole, and it is certainly not undeserving.

If you weren't the only person except Strat on the staff team who knows what they're doing with the forum software, we'd be better off if you changed your MOTM to MOTY and stayed at Zombians.

But as soon as I step down, I was "our most experienced and qualified moderator".

Jesus.

#42 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:59 AM

:rolleyes: *cough*

#43 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

You're fucking ridiculous.

When I'm on staff:

But as soon as I step down, I was "our most experienced and qualified moderator".

Jesus.

My personal opinion of you (you being an asshole most of the time) has nothing to do with how qualified or experienced you are at being a moderator...

(But we can ignore the rest of my post if you like)

#44 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

Can you make your desperation to be promoted any more transparent?

#45 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:13 AM

It's really sad that out of everything I've said in the post, that is what you've taken away from it.

Is it really that hard to comprehend that a number of us have been in this community for over 10 years and would like to see it continue?

#46 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:13 AM

Is it a bad thing to want to be promoted and contribute?

#47 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:14 AM

anigif_enhanced-29375-1395862452-11.gif

#48 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:16 AM

Is it a bad thing to want to be promoted and contribute?

No, but it's irritating when people thinly veil their intentions, and generally complain about everything.

It's really sad that out of everything I've said in the post, that is what you've taken away from it.

Is it really that hard to comprehend that a number of us have been in this community for over 10 years and would like to see it continue?

:(

#49 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

tumblr_n29mxf59ZZ1t0twwxo1_500.gif

#50 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

No, but it's irritating when people thinly veil their intentions, and generally complain about everything.

Well he only does it because he cares and it's massively frustrating. Dan and I don't see eye to eye on everything and he's probably not my biggest fan but I've always respected that about him even if he does like to criticise the staff. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suspense, building, bog nudes, beware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users