• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#76 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:28 AM

How is this not considered harrassment?

Most of you think I won't be here long, but you're gonna have to ban me to get rid of me.

Certain people on this site suck, and I feel bad for those people, to make fun of people and hate on people is so exhausting.

I don't know how anyone can do it. It takes so much effort to hate someone.

I am sorry if some of you have taken my posts as bad behavior or attitude, but that's not how I see.

I think some of you are just SEARCHING for a fight, which is sad, and I pity you.

The only real thing I like about Codex is the programs and the fact that I can buy things from other people.

So, like I said, hate me or love me, I really don't mind. But, I will be here until I am banned, cause I like buyin stuff. ;)

#77 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

Most of you think I won't be here long, but you're gonna have to ban me to get rid of me.
Certain people on this site suck, and I feel bad for those people, to make fun of people and hate on people is so exhausting.

I am sorry if some of you have taken my posts as bad behavior or attitude, but that's not how I see.
I think some of you are just SEARCHING for a fight, which is sad, and I pity you.

The only real thing I like about Codex is the programs and the fact that I can buy things from other people.

So, like I said, hate me or love me, I really don't mind. But, I will be here until I am banned, cause I like buyin stuff. ;)

Shh.

#78 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

Shh.

No.

#79 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

The thread is actually about people's bad attitude towards your thread rather than about you. ;) It's about how attitudes like that demotivate people from making new threads and posts.

#80 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

No.

Shh.

#81 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:33 AM

The thread is actually about people's bad attitude towards your thread rather than about you. ;)

Not really...

Kate had a bad attitude on my thread, and then created this one.

EDIT: She sure as hell wasn't standing up for me. 

Edited by AlyssaNicole, 24 September 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#82 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

Not really...

Maybe you should actually take the time to read the thread. 

#83 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

Not really...

Maybe it's dead because people don't post what they are feeling or thinking for whatever reason, I realized this after I myself told AlyssaNicole it would have been more polite to post a status update rather than creating a thread. I guess the more I thought about it, I decided maybe manners don't matter as much in this situation. Sure if it became excessive, that would be one thing, but posting a thread in chit-chat or gen-chat that just reflects what you are thinking still opens the floor to a discussion topic, if anything it's activity the forum desperately needs sometimes. 

I intentionally avoid posting threads that I think could be posted in Status Updates instead, but all that does is contribute to inactivity on the actual forum. How many of you do the same thing?

Well Kate actually said that perhaps she shouldn't have suggested that you make a status update instead of a thread and how making status updates instead of threads means there's less activity on the forum. So yeah, it's not her criticising you in any way. O_o It's all about activity on the forum.

#84 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape, or form, endorsing the attitude and/or behavior of AlyssaNicole.

I don't understand what attitude or behavior I have that made Kate have to type a "disclaimer".

Seriously?

EDIT: And there was no apology or anything of that sort. And I feel like this thread is harrassment towards me. But, its okay. I'm just a newbie, what do I matter?

Edited by AlyssaNicole, 24 September 2014 - 11:42 AM.

#85 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

I don't understand what attitude or behavior I have that made Kate have to type a "disclaimer".
Seriously?

I don't understand how you can not realise that you're rude, abrasive and come across as completely unintelligent.

Although, now that I type it out, that last one probably explains everything.

#86 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. You do have a bad attitude, but that's not what this thread is about. The only one "searching for a fight" here is you, you came in guns blazing without even reading the first post in it's entirety. If you had, you'd know I was admitting I was wrong. 

#87 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:44 AM

Can we try to keep on the topic of what this thread is actually intended to be about?

#88 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

I don't understand how you can not realise that you're rude, abrasive and come across as completely unintelligent.

Although, now that I type it out, that last one probably explains everything.

Sorry you feel that way.

I will not give respect to someone who does not respect me. 

Yes, seriously. You do have a bad attitude, but that's not what this thread is about. The only one "searching for a fight" here is you, you came in guns blazing without even reading the first post in it's entirety. If you had, you'd know I was admitting I was wrong. 

I read every page.

Even the part where you are "not condoning my attitude or behavior"

Yet, you type EXACTLY what I typed to you when you explained something I already knew...

So, if you aren't condoning my behavior, but repeating what I say, then there is only one other thing, and that's poking fun.

That is why I consider this harrassment. 

#89 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

I read every page.

Even the part where you are "not condoning my attitude or behavior"

Yet, you type EXACTLY what I typed to you when you explained something I already knew...

So, if you aren't condoning my behavior, but repeating what I say, then there is only one other thing, and that's poking fun.

That is why I consider this harrassment. 

I can't take you seriously because trying to explain things to you is like slamming my head against a brick wall repeatedly. 

If you're going to post in my thread, please just get back on topic.

#90 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

I feel like some of this judgement or shouldn I say, complaining on one's character should be taken to th Private messages. The real question is who'll be the mature one to initiate tht private discussion if there are yet to be said. If you're all done, let's go back to talking about athletic butts and bashing the staff.

#91 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

I feel like some of this judgement or shouldn I say, complaining on one's character should be taken to th Private messages. The real question is who'll be the mature one to initiate tht private discussion if there are yet to be said. If you're all done, let's go back to talking about athletic butts and bashing the staff.

I didn't understand a word of that, it's a good thing you're cute *pats head*

#92 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:03 PM

All this boils down to four members and things won't change until they decide to leave or take action.

#93 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:04 PM

I didn't understand a word of that, it's a good thing you're cute *pats head*

*is okay with that*

#94 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:24 PM

Back on topic.

Meh, sometimes I don't post what I want to because I feel like people either wont care or they'll shit on my opinion. Not a big fan of conflict. 

#95 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

I usually don't post new topics because what I want to say has pretty much been said already, or a topic was made on the issue I wanted to post.  I also tend to stay away from debatable/heated topics out of fear of stirring shit up more.

So yah.

#96 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:09 PM

If I posted everything I felt about sports, it'd be all butts and forearms, all the time.

Can this please be a thing? Appreciation board for athletic butts/forearms/bodies :lol2:

Back on topic.

Meh, sometimes I don't post what I want to because I feel like people either wont care or they'll shit on my opinion. Not a big fan of conflict. 

This is basically me. I hate conflict, I also have a terrible time putting into words how I feel. :/ its unfortunate.

#97 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:11 PM

I also have a terrible time putting into words how I feel. :/ its unfortunate.

This is why I avoid the debate section nowadays, I make myself look like an idiot because I just can't form a proper argument to save my life.

#98 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

This is why I avoid the debate section nowadays, I make myself look like an idiot because I just can't form a proper argument to save my life.

Imagine if English wasn't your main language... Hard times debating.

#99 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

Exactly! I think I've maybe posted in debate once. xD But it was me quoting someone and basically being like  "this^" hahaha

Also, every time I see this thread//when I first clicked it, I was expecting Katy Perry lyrics.

#100 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:34 PM

I was the one to initiate all of our pms. I am mature. Well, except the one where you warned me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suspense, building, bog nudes, beware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users