• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

Plus your inexplicable tumblr following.

That Dean Ambrose is so hot right now.

ETA AND HEY... some people just know good shit when they see it. Luckily, there's even MORE people who don't.

#152 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

I totally thought this thread was going to have something to don it ha plastic bag drifting through the wind...

#153 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:36 PM

Does Pro Wrestling count? Why don't more women here watch Pro Wrestling? Just me and @Futurama tune in to see sweaty muscle men pound each other into the mat? This is all Seth Rollins' fault. If I hadn't had that sexy dream about him where he kept his boots on the entire time, I wouldn't be watching at all.

At least Reigns is gone for a while now. The product might actually get better......damn that was a good joke. @punkrockbigmouth

#154 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

I totally thought this thread was going to have something to don it ha plastic bag drifting through the wind...

wanting to start again?

#155 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

At least Reigns is gone for a while now. The product might actually get better......damn that was a good joke. @punkrockbigmouth

We have different priorities. Having this man off my tv is a bad thing for me.

tumblr_ncg4d1DcwP1t5mutgo1_500.gif

Run along and do your little Ziggler dance and enjoy watching him oversell, botch, and then cry everytime he loses a match as though it actually matters.

*all mad*

#156 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:27 PM

wanting to start again?

Yeah but at the moment I'm feeling more like a house of cards one blow from caving in

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suspense, building, bog nudes, beware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users