41 replies to this topic

#1 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:37 AM

POPULAR POST!

Here's an update of the guide I originally wrote 3 years ago! Enjoy! Shoutout to @nitro, @Valorous, @Eefi, @Neoquest, @KleinBucket, and Neocodex staff for their hard work with their programs!

Non-HST Games

These trophies can all be easily achieved at any time in the month, and most can be automated. Achieving a trophy is NOT dependent on any timing or placing in a high-score table.

109_1.gif

Cheat

Run the autoplayer in the Program Manager

55_1.gif

Snow Wars

Run the autoplayer in the Program Manager. The game cheats, so getting gold might take somewhere between a while and fuckin' ages. I only have bronze on my current account.  :p

68_1.gif

Pyramids

Autoplayer in the Program Manager. You need to win twice in a row to get gold, so it can take a while for gold on this one too. Silver is easy enough, though -- just five wins.

108_1.gif

Go! Go! Go!

Autoplayer in the Program Manager. As easy as Cheat.

216_1.gif

Cellblock

Autoplayer in the Program Manager. Bronze trophy is awarded after Tournament 1, but silver and gold aren't until Tournament 11, so they'll take quite a bit longer. Equally as easy, though.  :p

altador_trophy.gif

Altador Plot

Use @Inkheart's autocomplete script (as fixed by @nitro), here! Only takes an hour or so, absolutely no effort required.  :)

trophy3.gif

Kadoatery

You get the bronze trophy for feeding just one kad, use ValorSuite's autofeeder! Thanks @Valorous!

115_1.gif

Punchbag Bob

Use @Neoquest's autobattler if you're too lazy to do the fight yourself. 

372_1.gif

Neoquest II

I'm not sure if everything in this NQ2 speed guide is still current, but we still have an autotrainer available at the very least. Bronze is easy, silver and gold take quite a bit more patience but are certainly doable. This trophy certainly isn't quick, but at least it's safe.   :p

58_3.gif

Neopian Lottery

If you buy 20 tickets a day for about a month, you should end up with the bronze trophy. Add @KleinBucket's auto-purchaser to your list of dailies.

77_1.gif

Sakhmet Solitaire

Like Pyramids, it's tough to win 2 games in a row for gold, but winning a non-consecutive 5 for silver isn't too hard. And you can use @sLAUGHTER's Greasemonkey script! Thanks @Eefi for saving it.

Score-capped Flash games

Like the previous section, getting the trophy for these games is NOT dependent on placing in a HST. These Flash games have a maximum score, and every player that reaches that score will earn a gold trophy. These are relatively risk-free to score-send or AoB, since many players reach the maximum score. Even if a score is reviewed, if the score has been sent within a reasonable time there's no risk of being frozen.

734_1.gif

Bruno's Backwoods Getaway

Max score: 5180. AoB available.

539_1.gif

Chia Bomber 2

Max score: 1687. AoB available.

212_1.gif

Grand Theft Ummagine

Max score: 1250. AoB available.

962_1.gif

Dungeon Dash

Max score: 5000. AoB available.

600_1.gif

Ruins Rampage

Max score: 850. AoB available. 

489_1.gif

Faerie Caves II

Max score: 1520. AoB available.

Clockwork Codebreaker

1173_1.gif

Clockwork Codebreaker

Max score: 1000. AoB available. 

1204_1.gif

Ugga Drop

Max score: 40,000. AoB available.

Other

Getting a trophy for these games is dependent on being better or faster than other players, but do not require a significant amount of skill or any risky score-sending.

112_1.gif

Better Than You!

Be one of the first ten people to reach the target score to get gold. The required scores for BTY are generally considerably lower than trophy or review scores, so tend to be safer to SS or AoB.

126_1.gif160_1.png

Jhudora's Bluff / Illusen's Glade

Quests can be completed every 12 hours, so you can do two a day. Have the quest page in one tab and the SW in another, and you can get 1980+ points per quest. Do it as quickly as possible twice a day until you get the trophy. Depending on how fast you are, it shouldn't take longer than a week as people quit doing quests as they get the trophy or just give up.

231_3.gif

Petpet Battles

No one does petpet battles because they're fucking pointless and anti-fun, so you can usually get third place (or higher, depending on your petpet's level) by winning just one battle on the first of the month.

157_1.png

Sewage Surfer

Only really worth it if you do it on the first of the month, and it takes about 2-3 hours of misery, but just getting through all 50 levels should get you at least a bronze trophy. Here's a guide.

97_1.png

Fetch!

No one really plays it so it's an easy bronze on the first of the month, provided you can consistently win and extend your points streak. This script (thanks @Karyx for pointing it out!) should help. ;)

48_1.gif

Grarrl Keno

Easier if your account is older, but you can drop a few hundred thousand NP and hold F5 on the game screen and hope for the best. Again, best done on the first of the month.

75_1.gif

Brain Tree

Unlike Illusen and Jhudora quests, you're not guaranteed to get a certain amount of points. It's worth a try on the first few days of the month, since not too many people do these quests.

151_1.png

Shapeshifter

You can use the autoplayers in the Program Manager and ValorSuite to get up to the max level pretty easily, and you can usually get bronze at the beginning of the month at a much lower level.

54_1.gif

Neggsweeper

At the first of the month, you can run the autoplayer in the Program Manager and have a decent shot at getting bronze. 

Broken Trophies

Mostly for reference; maybe these games will be fixed in the future, but don't count on it.

113_1.gif111_1.gif18_1.gif

Geos / Kacheekers / Armada

There isn't a lot of recent information about these games, but the trophies are definitely currently broken.  :/

medal18_92908.gifmedal6_13544.gif
Defenders of Neopia I/II
Hopefully TNT will fix these soon? Hahaha

Questions? Suggestions? Pictures of your pet? Post them below and I'll get you a response ASAP!

#2 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:06 AM

Great guide! Thanks.

#3 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:11 AM

Thank you. I have been using the other guide. Also, Neoquest I also gives trophies for completion (color depends on difficulty)

#4 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:33 AM

Never thought of Grarrl Keno and Brain Tree quests before...guess I know what I'll be doing first of the month :p

Maybe add Minesweeper into the mix? There's a GM script for it and the one on the Program Manager. Not a lot of people play so getting a trophy is pretty easy at the first of the month.

Also, there's a Fetch! Helper available that maps the path you've already taken.

#5 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

Nice guide :D

#6 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

Never thought of Grarrl Keno and Brain Tree quests before...guess I know what I'll be doing first of the month :p

Maybe add Minesweeper into the mix? There's a GM script for it and the one on the Program Manager. Not a lot of people play so getting a trophy is pretty easy at the first of the month.

Also, there's a Fetch! Helper available that maps the path you've already taken.

I considered adding Neggsweeper, but I hadn't tried it myself so was hesitant. I'll add it in now! And thank you very much for the link to that userscript!

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:54 AM

Great guide, @Bone! I'm bookmarking this, I need more trophies.

#8 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

Great guide, @Bone! I'm bookmarking this, I need more trophies.

Same here. Part of the reason I don't have any is the hassle of obtaining them, and apparently there are loads that I am lacking that take little to no effort. 

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:43 AM

Same here. Part of the reason I don't have any is the hassle of obtaining them, and apparently there are loads that I am lacking that take little to no effort.

I'm too lazy to try to get trophies, but I won't be lazy this time (since it won't be me getting them :p)

#10 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:08 AM

I was going to bump this since it's the first of the month, thus the best chance to get some of these trophies, but it doesn't appear that the high score tables reset. 

#11 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:57 AM

I was going to bump this since it's the first of the month, thus the best chance to get some of these trophies, but it doesn't appear that the high score tables reset. 

I also believe trophies aren't getting awarded :/ Not all of them, but it seems glitchy at the moment (what isnt?)

#12 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:49 AM

I curious to know that did anyone using SS for "BTU - Better Than You" and get it work?

I can't get it work especially for BTU. :(

#13 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

I curious to know that did anyone using SS for "BTU - Better Than You" and get it work?

I can't get it work especially for BTU. :(

It used to work fine for me ages ago when I actually did BTU, but I haven't used the SS lately at all. It could be either an issue with the program itself, or something on Neopets end since the site isn't exactly functioning properly

image.png

Edited by Emily, 29 October 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#14 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:51 AM

It used to work fine for me ages ago when I actually did BTU, but I haven't used the SS lately at all. It could be either an issue with the program itself, or something on Neopets end since the site isn't exactly functioning properly.

i also not sure.... it is fine on the rest games but whenever i try to play BTU..... tried 10 times and fail 10 times. sighs! :(

there goes my BTU trophy. bye bye. :(

Edited by SweetiePie, 10 October 2014 - 06:05 AM.

#15 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

i also not sure.... it is fine on the rest games but whenever i try to play BTU..... tried 10 times and fail 10 times. sighs! :(

there goes my BTU trophy. bye bye. :(

What game were you trying to send a score for?

#16 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:43 AM

What game were you trying to send a score for?

check it out the current BTU game. :)

but previously i also try the BTU also fail too so i had totally give up. :(

#17 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

check it out the current BTU game. :)

but previously i also try the BTU also fail too so i had totally give up. :(

Em, it should actually work fine, you just have to beat the score on that week's chosen game for BTU. Try going into BTU first in your browser and see what game you actually going to play.

For example this week :

Sergeant Brexis scored 37,000 in this week's challenge game:

icon_1100.gif
Snot Splatter

Now, the game ID for Snot Splatter is 1100 and you just have to beat a score of 37000 on that game, thats all, or in your case just score send 37000 or higher right ?

#18 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Em, it should actually work fine, you just have to beat the score on that week's chosen game for BTU. Try going into BTU first in your browser and see what game you actually going to play.

For example this week :

Sergeant Brexis scored 37,000 in this week's challenge game:

icon_1100.gif
Snot Splatter

Now, the game ID for Snot Splatter is 1100 and you just have to beat a score of 37000 on that game, thats all, or in your case just score send 37000 or higher right ?

i not sure.... everytime i try..... they always give me this "ERROR SENDING".... it is not first time i try on BTU game but many times already. nevermind. :)

thankyou. :p

#19 uptheshambles

uptheshambles
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:14 AM

I love this guide. I'm currently working my way through each trophy - so far managed Bronze on Pyramids so I'm making progress at least. :) 

#20 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

gonna work my way through these on a rainy day so my look up looks less .. empty.

thanks!

#21 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

Thanks for the nice guide! +rep

#22 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:20 AM

Couldn't Splat a sloth be added to this? Not sure on the SS times and what not 'cause each time i've played it it's been random, But with there being a max score?

#23 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:50 AM

Couldn't Splat a sloth be added to this? Not sure on the SS times and what not 'cause each time i've played it it's been random, But with there being a max score?

I think you need to be one of the first people with the max score to make the HST, and that being reviewed isn't unheard of. :/

#24 xToxic

xToxic
  • 349 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:00 AM

Ahh I see, Bit of a risky one then :/

#25 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:28 AM

Ahh I see, Bit of a risky one then :/

it is depend on how you adjust the timing from the SS. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, neopets, sux

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users