Teleporters Are Live!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:28 PM

Joe made some pretty sexy teleporters which make traveling from Spawn to the Mushroom Biome quick and easy.  Using the teleporters requires a level of 5 or higher, and costs 1 level.

First, you step into one of these nifty pseudo-TARDIS looking teleporters, which will send you up to the teleportation hub.

IfLrZ52l.png

:o He's gone!

MFgUQNQl.png

High above spawn is the hub for the teleporters.

QPqSiwFl.png

Very high above spawn.

3TYgN1Il.png

Inside, you can waltz over to the teleporter of your chosen destination, hop inside, and press the button to be off.  Or, you can buy emergency teleporters which can be thrown down on the ground anywhere in the world and will spawn a teleporter to bring you back here.

4YZRbJ7l.png

OMG I AM LOST, good thing I have my handy-dandy ETP crystals with me!

eOX23oEl.png

Ta-daaaa!

1snQwJYl.png

You can't bring your horse with you, though.  It doesn't fit.

blYmLpLl.png

Enjoy and happy travels!

#2 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:30 PM

Love it @Nymh, thank you so much for this!!! I'm very, VERY happy to say that I leveled up enough shortly ago (of course you know, however, because you are on the server right now!) to be able to go to the Mushroom Island!

Oh, and I am ALWAYS lost...I don't know whether or not there is some sort of mapping feature, but regardless, I'm enjoying Minecraft a ton. :)

#3 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Love it @Nymh, thank you so much for this!!! I'm very, VERY happy to say that I leveled up enough shortly ago (of course you know, however, because you are on the server right now!) to be able to go to the Mushroom Island!

Oh, and I am ALWAYS lost...I don't know whether or not there is some sort of mapping feature, but regardless, I'm enjoying Minecraft a ton. :)

Yay!

@Sunscorch Do we know when the mappie thingie is going to work again?

Teleporter to the End Portal added to the hub!

#4 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Yay!

@Sunscorch Do we know when the mappie thingie is going to work again?

I too, am eagerly awaiting the dynmap upgrade for 1.8. Sadly, there hasn't been any news on that front as yet I think. (From what I've read on the forum about it).

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

Dynmap is a long way off, I'm afraid. We have to wait for someone to develop something to handle plugins, and then hope that the Dynmap author updates the plugin to work with the new API and whatnot.

It's a damn shame bukkit is dead in the water =/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users