Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:53 PM

It hasn't restocked since the Switch :\

I didn't think so. 

#2353 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:13 PM

Where was i when all this was happening, this sounds hilarious.

#2354 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:20 PM

Where was i when all this was happening, this sounds hilarious.

That's for the most part all it was pal lol. Hilarious and fun for a short amount of time. :p

http://www.neopets.c...topic=156527622

Is it part of the plan to convince ppl on the boards that Smuggler's cove is restocking retired items like SuAP ?

so that the duped SuAP can be sold :)

or is there some truth in it...highly doubt

I saw someone saying that on the boards. But they began acting like a troll on the 3rd page or so and also didn't look like an account that a cove RSer would own haha.

#2355 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:55 PM

Ah, my main account where I did the NP "dupe" glitch isn't iced. MMMMM free NP.

HAHAHAHA..... lucky dude...... you should walk away from tnt radar with BIG SMILE on it. :)

vhpy.gif

#2356 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:10 AM

Someone has a thing for gifs. 

#2357 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:51 AM

more and more accounts now stepping out to sell items  each day now.

iv seen a 1 week account try and sell 8x10m items today

there is currently a SUaP in auctions for 5m today with 150k inc

there is a guy on BDC trying to sell 85 sword of ari but only 1month old account

there are also some pretty legit looking people selling MBombs on BDC that I know never RSed one at the time and could never afford to buy one.

seems like maybe tnt's is keeping its head down waiting for all the un-iced lurkers to come on out :p

#2358 Nothingtown

Nothingtown
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:18 AM

some idiot tried offering me an sos yesterday on some of my items, but it was a huge underoffer, and they were iced by this morning

someone doesn't know how to sell off dupes

#2359 Zorochan

Zorochan
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

there is a guy on BDC trying to sell 85 sword of ari but only 1month old account

there are also some pretty legit looking people selling MBombs on BDC that I know never RSed one at the time and could never afford to buy one.

seems like maybe tnt's is keeping its head down waiting for all the un-iced lurkers to come on out :p

I really don't get why they do that. The items are hardly worth a thing right now anyways. Wait a year, maybe 2 or even three, and they'll be one hundred times the value that they could be sold for today. :/ + it's risky since tnt is still lurking indeed. I think patience is the key to fortune here. Why do you quickly need some extra nps anyways? The economy is more of a mess than it usually is and it won't really benefit you to buy things right now anyways. :/

#2360 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:28 AM

That is just plain stupid. :mellow:

Maybe they thought they were clear to start getting some NP out of this whole mess, since TNT said in the Editorial that the "bug" is, finally, fixed? But honestly... ALL those people ACTUALLY think that's not suspicious at all? lol Stupid, stupid, stupid neopians :rolleyes:

Or maybe they're just trying to get a laugh of it, even tho I don't see how. Right now this all thing is just... boring.

#2361 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

Here's the sword of Ari chat. Pretty funny. I like the newbie account he created to try and make himself look more legit by posting in his favor

http://www.neopets.c...topic=156530807

#2362 Oninna

Oninna
  • 299 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:15 PM

Here's the sword of Ari chat. Pretty funny. I like the newbie account he created to try and make himself look more legit by posting in his favor

http://www.neopets.c...topic=156530807

How has that user not been frozen yet?

#2363 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:21 PM

How has that user not been frozen yet?

Maybe they no longer care, I can't wait to be able to lend SuAP!

#2364 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:26 AM

dammit.... they should just give me and i will keep it for them secretly. :D

#2365 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:14 AM

Wow these people are really impatient. They will all get frozen for sure, even if TNT does not pay attention, a lot of players are, and they will be reporting everyone suspicious that they see.

Seeing how easy it is to get away with all of this, if you are that stupid then you deserve to get frozen. Sometimes I wish I had not missed out on the fun, I would of been more intelligent than these people at least xD

#2366 macaco

macaco
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:49 AM

So, this topic is dead, almost 100 pages =/

#2367 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:06 AM

Yup and seeing as the glitch is pretty much all done with this epic thread is going to be :locked: for all time in the archives of history.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users