#1 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

POPULAR POST!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to address the duplication glitch that was found on Neopets today. 

Please be aware that your account probably will be frozen if you are exploiting this glitch and know that if you are taking part in this then you are doing it at your own risk. The staff would also like to remind you that selling or trading items retrieved by abusing the glitch will not be allowed. If you are found to be selling/trading these items then you will face consequences.

You have been warned... *slinks back into darkness*

- Em and the rest of the Neocodex staff. 

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 30 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

UPDATE: At this time we ask that you do not attempt to buy, sell, or trade any Neopoints or Items. We're aware this seems extreme but for the safety of our users, we are temporarily placing a ban on this. Once TNT has this patched up and we know it's all over, we'll allow trading again. Users found to be breaching our temporary ban, will be punished.

Regarding pet trading:
This is now also temporarily disallowed. It hadn't occurred to me before, but I was reminded that many of the duped items could be Morphing Potions, Draik Eggs, or Magical Plushies. Which means someone could use these to morph a pet, then sell it, putting the buyer in danger of being frozen. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users