Quantcast

Photo

VOTING - The Codies - September 2014

all the nudes vote or else

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

Poll: The Codies - September 2014 (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster:

Best Newbie:

Most Attractive Male:

Most Attractive Female:

Favorite Program:

Best Display Picture:

Best Signature:

Most Helpful Moderator:

Best Staff Member:

Most Interesting Overall Poster:

Best Codex Couple:

Best User Comeback:

Most Missed:

Most Addicted Member:

Most Controversial Thread:

Thread of the Year:

Funniest Poster:

Best Troll:

Smartest Posts:

Silliest Posts:

Most Talented:

Biggest Flirt:

Best Programmer:

Best GFX Member:

Next Mod:

Next Ban:

User Most Likely to Leave Soon:

Mr. Codex:

Mrs. Codex:

Grumpy Old Man:

Grumpy Old Woman:

Wooden Spoon:

The Golden Carrot:

Vote

#51 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:21 PM

All ended up banned right?

Nope, Cronus is still here!

#52 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

I personally think all the attention on you is really stupid, but on the bright side, they notice you! You've been here for five minutes and are up for like 5 codies. @redlion has been here for 10 years and wasn't nominated for shit.

Well, for one, I am active.

Hey, in my books you're pretty cool. Just because people are picking you now doesn't mean they don't like you, they have to pick SOMEONE in that category and you're just the newest person I think. You got off to a bad start here (which is where a lot of those nominations came from I think). But after playing Cards Against Humanity with you, I don't mind you one bit and you really shouldn't take the results of The Codies to heart! :)

Thanks, I appreciate it. and like I said before, I really don't take it to heart. :p 

I am well aware of my bad start hahah

#53 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

got you covered

:wub:

Well, for one, I am active.

He's pretty active...

Being Private Leader and all.

#54 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:53 PM

You all smell like boiled hotdogs.

That's me trying to get more votes for "least friendly poster"

#55 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

You all smell like boiled hotdogs.
That's me trying to get more votes for "least friendly poster"

You gotta do more than that if you want to beat Frizzle :p

#56 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:30 PM

The next ban section has some rather interesting choices.

#57 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

Nope, Cronus is still here!

Still time for that to change

#58 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

I personally think all the attention on you is really stupid, but on the bright side, they notice you! You've been here for five minutes and are up for like 5 codies. @redlion has been here for 10 years and wasn't nominated for shit.

Ha ha ha.

Your jokes using me as the butt are better than my jokes using @Elindoril as the butt.

#59 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:14 PM

Oh .. I wanted to change one vote and i accidentally deleted all of them. :(

Also the other people who voted Hobo as grumpy old woman ..  :wub:

#60 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

@redlion?

Oh .. I wanted to change one vote and i accidentally deleted all of them.  :(

Also the other people who voted Hobo as grumpy old woman ..   :wub:

I think you can't change only one vote...

Edited by ManBear, 02 October 2014 - 05:36 AM.

#61 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:03 AM

Ha ha ha.

Your jokes using me as the butt are better than my jokes using @Elindoril as the butt.

Hey, @Elindoril was my go-to guy for not getting nominated for Codies for quite some time, but he's in there for Best Couple. :/ Thanks a lot for ruining our jokes, @Turnip.

@ManBear why you always tagging @redlion? Is that a thing? I don't understand it, but it amuses me.

#62 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:26 AM

Hey, @Elindoril was my go-to guy for not getting nominated for Codies for quite some time, but he's in there for Best Couple. :/ Thanks a lot for ruining our jokes, @Turnip.

ur welcome :3c

#63 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:07 AM

@ManBear why you always tagging @redlion? Is that a thing? I don't understand it, but it amuses me.

I don't know either, I started doing it for some reason, found it entertaining and now I can't stop.

I'm addicted to tagging @redlion?

#64 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:09 AM

I don't know either, I started doing it for some reason, found it entertaining and now I can't stop.

I think you started when @nitro asked in a status update when the private applications would start, and some people commented "@redlion?".

#65 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Great categories/nomination turn-outs! I wish I didn't have to vote in every category (some, I just really couldn't make a single pick but obviously had to do so anyway). :) Looking forward to the results. Thanks for the smooth and pleasant hosting of the Codies this round, @Emily! ;)

#66 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

We taggin @redlion now? Paddy wut.

#67 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

We taggin @redlion now? Paddy wut.

u wot m8?

#68 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2014 - 09:09 PM

Wish there were null options, so many categories I can't vote on because I have no idea who any of these youngsters are

#69 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:48 AM

I think you started when @nitro asked in a status update when the private applications would start, and some people commented "@redlion?".

Quite correct.

Wish there were null options, so many categories I can't vote on because I have no idea who any of these youngsters are

Check out the version I ran in the spring where I accurately predicted Dan as next programmer :p

#70 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

Thanks for the smooth and pleasant hosting of the Codies this round, @Emily! ;)

*clears throat* Ahem!

#71 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

u wot m8?

@redlion sry m8

@Robert just cause

#72 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

Like I said, not a single vote cast for me. :lol2:

#73 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

I'm a little crestfallen not to get more votes for Grumpy Old Woman, jeez I have 4+ decades on me!  :lol2:

#74 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:41 AM

How do I vote for most attractive if there's no pics?

#75 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:42 AM

lots to vote on done it :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: all the nudes, vote, or else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users