Quantcast

Photo

VOTING - The Codies - September 2014

all the nudes vote or else

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

Poll: The Codies - September 2014 (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Friendliest Poster:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Least Friendly Poster:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Most Helpful Poster:

Best Newbie:

Most Attractive Male:

Most Attractive Female:

Favorite Program:

Best Display Picture:

Best Signature:

Most Helpful Moderator:

Best Staff Member:

Most Interesting Overall Poster:

Best Codex Couple:

Best User Comeback:

Most Missed:

Most Addicted Member:

Most Controversial Thread:

Thread of the Year:

Funniest Poster:

Best Troll:

Smartest Posts:

Silliest Posts:

Most Talented:

Biggest Flirt:

Best Programmer:

Best GFX Member:

Next Mod:

Next Ban:

User Most Likely to Leave Soon:

Mr. Codex:

Mrs. Codex:

Grumpy Old Man:

Grumpy Old Woman:

Wooden Spoon:

The Golden Carrot:

Vote

#76 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:00 AM

@Red Chaos

I can't reply to posts and I can't do the @ thing :(

oh wait... I can do the @ thing!

#77 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

^:p

just been viewing the results again and lol everytime I see @Bone 's name I do a double take thinking its me

#78 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

I better get my carrot..

#79 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:08 AM

@Red Chaos

I can't reply to posts and I can't do the @ thing :(

oh wait... I can do the @ thing!

@Robert 

Noob

Edited by Red Chaos, 06 October 2014 - 07:09 AM.

#80 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:14 AM

I better get my carrot..

ruh-roh you and Napi are tied!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: all the nudes, vote, or else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users