• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

jbhDOQW2O38jRK.png

WZjKwX3.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: October 8, 2014 at 11:59 EST

Voting Period: October 9 to October 11 at 11:59 EST

Who to Nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become Octobers's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

- Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 2-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

October MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

I nominate @Dan because he is consistently active and brought us hours of fun by sharing the dupe glitch and then releasing a program for it. Best time I've had on Neo in ages. 

#3 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

@Dan because he actively tries to improve this hell hole.

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

lmao

#5 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

Only one real choice here. @Dan because he's chill as fuck and actually gives a shit.

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:33 PM

@Dan because yesterday was a day to remember thanks to him. That was fun as hell, all those players pissed off. Also, the forum had a lot of activity because of what happened.

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

@Dan for being crazy and sharing all this madness with the rest of us when he didn't have to, for his AAA ab'er (even though tnt hasn't fixed the attic yet), and for putting a ring on @Kat

#8 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

I'm flattered!  :hi:

#9 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:14 PM

@Dan because his attic program does not receive the recognition it should, and his screenies from the dupe were dope :p

#10 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

Oh DAMN IT...I had two of three nominations written here and hit the back key or something...so here goes again:

@Dan because he has stimulated interest in Neopets more in the span of 2 days than TNT has managed to stimulate interest in said game in more than 5 years. :p He has put forth a great effort with the dupe stuff and generated not only many dupes I'm sure but also membership and (hopefully!) long-term activity by at least a portion of the new members. 

@Swarley because he has been incredibly interactive and helpful on the boards, and he continually seems to just brighten any board that he chooses to occupy. :)

@Mishelle because, although I wholeheartedly disagree nearly 100% with her rant-type threads, I sincerely believe that they are a significant contribution since they do attract continued readership and sharing of ideas...even if there never ends up being some rainbow-infested "hugging out the differences" moment at the end. 

#11 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

Has @Dan been nominated yet? Not too sure.

#12 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:47 PM

@Nymh for her enthusiasm towards wanting to actually get things done around the forum for the better. Thanks for giving us all that extra push needed to stay/get motivated!

I was going to nominate @Dan too for reasons already stated, but it's kind of pointless seeing as every man and his dog has done so for me :D It's a well deserved nomination though!

#13 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:06 PM

I nominate Dan due to his helpfulness on the site, and his taking up the interest in programming.  And those duping programs... Lots of fun. :D

#14 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:09 AM

I nominate myself because I am.

#15 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

@Rocket for getting the tumblr blog up and going and helping with the newbie scavenger hunt and other contests around codex

#16 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

Ohh this reminds me.

@Emily - for running like every contest ever and having involvement in a bunch more, for moderating the forums dutifully until the day she dies, her constant activity and helpful attitude, and the newbie scavenger hunt, and tons more. You da man, Em.

#17 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2014 - 11:49 AM

I'll definitely go for @Dan for his outstanding contribution on duplication programs throughout the week. Congrats ! :D

#18 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

Two more days to submit your nominations :D

#19 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:54 PM

I would like to nominate @Liesa she has helped me out loads recently and has always been a good asset to NC.  She takes part in comps and posts lots on the boards.

Edited by Bones, 06 October 2014 - 11:54 PM.

#20 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

I would like to nominate @Liesa she has helped me out loads recently and has always been a good asset to NC.  She takes part in comps and posts lots on the boards.

Not to mention she came up with the awesome awards/banners for the Codies for us :)

#21 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

^that to :p

#22 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:11 AM

All you people repping my nomination for Emily should nominate her too :p Only the three most nominated users will make it to voting.

#23 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:16 AM

*cough* I would like to nominate @Emily because I was coerced into it by @Kate *ahem* that is to say.... The amount of work she has put into helping run the site over the past (not just this one) few months has been phenomenal and it truly deserves some kind of recognition!

#24 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:14 AM

@Emily for being a super awesome Mod and putting up with crap from everyone. She's nice and funny and she sounds like a disney princess.

@Liesa all her help with awards for various contests, but mostly for her work with awards and banners for The Codies :D

#25 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:55 AM

@Kate @Emily @Rocket

For standing up for me in TC.

Kate, because she has helped me a lot with the Subeta stuff and we have fun in CAH

Emily, because I see her beautiful face every day on TC and she is always so nice to everyone

Rocket, because she has helped me a couple of times with things and was patient with me.

I really appreciate them standin up for me and stuff. :p 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: awktober, candy, booze, lunatics, a zombie boy over, turning a canoe, in a dream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users