141 replies to this topic

#26 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

Lol wut I don't even know what I said in the interrogation :p

What are you talking about? You're not in the murder mystery.

#27 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:23 PM

How am I just now seeing this?! :lol2: It's fantastic.

#28 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:58 PM

I want to ask Carbo and Mr. Roomy what they were doing the night before Missile was found?

#29 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:10 PM

Mr. Roomy seems to know a lot about how she dies... What was he doing all night?

#30 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:14 PM

I want to ask Yam what she did all night and I want to ask Signor what the letter said.

#31 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:21 PM

signor amante- did you see anything that seemed suspicious thinking back to the monitor tracking everyone?

Yam- what did you and missile talk about and was she drunk when you spoke?

#32 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:21 PM

Ask Hymn what time they were in the closet, and was the rope still there when they were in it.

#33 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:29 PM

The awards are awesome, @Liesa!

#34 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:59 PM

Augury:  Were you actually involved in a food run/bar/whatever rendezvous with Signor Amante the night of the murder?

Mr. Roomy:  You seem to have a lot to say, except for YOUR whereabouts...were you alone, or hanging out with anyone else?

#35 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

Did Augury go into the supply closet prior to the murder to know that there was rope there? (I mean, I don't have rope in my supply closet!)

Did Carbo do any sketches of the insides of the rooms on the boats?

Edited by Psyduck, 07 October 2014 - 07:03 PM.

#36 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:12 PM

Now now, Mr Roomy, why would you say Missile passed out from booze. She had coffee all night according to EVEN ! HA HAH !!  :ninja:  Where were you actually during the night she died.

Signor Amante :) my maaaan, do tell us more of the red wine you saw in the kitchen. How rare was it ? From what era ? Anything suspicious about it ?

#37 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

Mr Roomy- What is your alibi for the night Missile died?

Yam- What did you do while you were away from everyone, in your room, this night Missile died?

#38 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

To Yam: What were the quick pleasantries?!

To Signor Amante: Did you notice any signs that Missle (or anyone) had visited the kitchen before you when you observed the lack of sourdough bread and roast beef in a fine red wine?

Edited by Floofy, 07 October 2014 - 08:08 PM.

#39 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:50 PM

The awards are awesome, @Liesa!

#40 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

Augury, elaborate on the footprint patterns in the vomit.

Yam, you say "A murder that morning was too early", Missile was murdered 2 am late in the night. Provide me proof of what you were doing all day through night when you were supposedly all cooped up in your room.

Edited by Halcyon, 07 October 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#41 Shisha

Shisha
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

THE SUSPENSE!!

#42 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:42 PM

Home from school, I mean, back to my cabin from having my morning drinks, will answer all your questions shortly, and ask two of my own  :reaper:

I want to ask Yam what she did all night and I want to ask Signor what the letter said.

Didn't everyone else get the letter? It said that some people were going to die on our trip, but as a lawyer, it was hardly ironclad. Although, maybe we should pay some attention to it now.

signor amante- did you see anything that seemed suspicious thinking back to the monitor tracking everyone?

Yam- what did you and missile talk about and was she drunk when you spoke?

When I looked everyone was in their room or the banquet hall. I can't recall who was where, I think Even Hymh and Missile were in the banquet hall. There might have been one more. I might have been taking advantage of the ship's generous libations, I write better under the influence.

Now now, Mr Roomy, why would you say Missile passed out from booze. She had coffee all night according to EVEN ! HA HAH !!  :ninja:  Where were you actually during the night she died.

Signor Amante :) my maaaan, do tell us more of the red wine you saw in the kitchen. How rare was it ? From what era ? Anything suspicious about it ?

The wine was an '89 Marchesi Toscana. For starters, I thought it was odd that it was used for cooking. Second, I thought it was even more peculiar that there was a lone roast beef being prepared around 5am when I went it, maybe someone started preparing it around 2 when Missile was murdered?

To Yam: What were the quick pleasantries?!

To Signor Amante: Did you notice any signs that Missle (or anyone) had visited the kitchen before you when you observed the lack of sourdough bread and roast beef in a fine red wine?

I didn't see anyone, but the roast beef being prepped was suspicious. 

One of my questions is to Hymn, I'd like to know what time she got back to her room, and if she saw any supplies in the closet before she left. 

My other question is to Yam: would you like to get a drink tonight?

#43 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:55 PM

Home from school, I mean, back to my cabin from having my morning drinks, will answer all your questions shortly, and ask two of my own  :reaper:

Didn't everyone else get the letter? It said that some people were going to die on our trip, but as a lawyer, it was hardly ironclad. Although, maybe we should pay some attention to it now.

When I looked everyone was in their room or the banquet hall. I can't recall who was where, I think Even Hymh and Missile were in the banquet hall. There might have been one more. I might have been taking advantage of the ship's generous libations, I write better under the influence.

The wine was an '89 Marchesi Toscana. For starters, I thought it was odd that it was used for cooking. Second, I thought it was even more peculiar that there was a lone roast beef being prepared around 5am when I went it, maybe someone started preparing it around 2 when Missile was murdered?

I didn't see anyone, but the roast beef being prepped was suspicious. 

One of my questions is to Hymn, I'd like to know what time she got back to her room, and if she saw any supplies in the closet before she left. 

My other question is to Yam: would you like to get a drink tonight?

Are you hitting on me?

#44 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

I know who did it!

#45 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

Answers to Interrogation Questions

Spoiler

VOTING TIME! 

Between now and Saturday midnight, you must vote for someone to be killed. Why? Cause the Captain is twisted. Who you vote for may or may not be the next victim. The Captain doesn't care who dies. If you're feeling frisky, add a cause of death using anything in the ship. Post them here.

REMEMBER: Who you vote for doesn't matter for the first two weeks. You will still get the points by just voting. The third week's vote is the most crucial and must be sent to Keil in a private message anytime from now to the midnight of October 25. This week is considered Week #1

#46 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

Damn it, I forgot to ask the questions *facepalm*

I want Carbo to be killed.

#47 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:32 PM

Oh wait, am I not supposed to answer the questions?

#48 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:34 PM

Kill augury

#49 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

@DonValentino Nope, you don't have to since I'm writing everything but what you wrote was amusing so I kept it although it may or may not have relevance to the actual murder plots :p

#50 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

I want Amante to die because he answered the questions himself. :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spoopy, i dont understan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users