#101 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:46 PM

DING DONG DING DONG!

iT0t17C.png

Long time no see, passengers and all! It's your friendly neighborhood poorly made computer graphic, The Captain! It's been a while, hasn't it? I bet each of you are tired of this game and just want your prizes, right?

Well too bad :p

You all need to stick it for one more week. And it seems that even though two murders occurred, people weren't exactly excited about them. Allow me to fix that.

The Engine Room has been unlocked. What will our passengers find in there?

Engine parts, you say? Smartass. Bwahaha, Let's let out passengers find out. It'll be interesting.

Captain, OUT!

The Passengers

Spoiler

Check back tomorrow for the revelation of the newest murder!

#102 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:15 PM

Dun dun duuuun! Arg I missed the sentencing!

Wonder what will happen tomorrow?

#103 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:08 PM

Murder #3: On Cold (dismembered) Feet

003whEm.png

Inside the freezer were three bodies. Even fell slouched on the shelf. Hymn laid cheekdown onto a frosty pool of red. And Yam, dismembered, was assorted on different shelves on the rightmost wall. After much investigating of the ship and especially the freezer, the last three survivors found out three facts: The sharp object that chopped up Yam is yet to be found. The blunt object that struck Hymn is ye to be found. All three bodies had blood splatter frosted over on them one way or another.

Testimonies/Investigation: MURDER #2

SIGNOR AMANTE
They all died in the freezer. Yam for obvious reasons, but Hymn, it said blunt force trauma, but no one could find the weapon. Even died from his collar exploding. The screen in the computer lab confirmed it. The screen marked Even as DQ'd. He must have broken one of those rules. This is twisted. Damn, this is way too much. Let me get out of here for a minute.

As for what I was up to, I turned in early. I was not feeling well Saturday night. It might just be the stress knowing someone will be found the next day. I drank the night away with the bottle I took from the bar and slept.

AUGURY
Signor Amante told you everything I found out in the freezer except for something weird about Yam. We can't find her collar anywhere in the freezer. Or her neck. Or her shoulders. Why would those parts of her body be missing? Outside the freezer, I found what broke the handle. The potted plant on the corner was badly dented at the bottom.

One more thing that i found out. The engine room is unlocked. It wasn't like that before. Insider was what you'd expect from an engine room. Just pipes and engines. But there was something juicy there. There were records there. Our records. Our criminal records. I found mine, nothing big or anything. Just paring violations and a bad history with alcohol. Other peoples' records were very shady if I may say so myself. Did you know Mr Roomy was involved with the human trafficking or that Missile had missing co-workers and she was suspected of murder? I looked through the files and Yam's, Carbo's and Hymn's files were missing. There were other papers on modernized kama sutra, the lunacy disease, the Gentleman's Gamble, The Captain, and how to make gourmet lube. I didn't read those through because it won't help me now.

What else did I find in the Engine Room? Just this big computer thing. A server, maybe? I would destroy it, but you know, I have an explosive collar on and I'll be safe in a week anyway. Why am I so involved now more than ever? Easy. There's no chance of me dying anymore. According to the rules, Carbo, Amante, and I will survive to the end. Ah. It feels so good to be alive right now after locking myself in my room all these weeks, well except for the death of five people, but still. Lady Luck must be smiling at me.

CARBO
*Carbo came to, but still a bit woozy*
I dare day. I have suffered a case of the vapors. I do not recall of the incident in the freezer. Hmm? Why are you puzzled? Ah. Yes. My speech impediment. I'm afraid I am unable to provide a succinct explanation. If I must, my answer to you would be head trauma before I awakened on this Godforsaken ship. It took another bop to the noggin to rid me of that... habit. But I'm afraid that bop was too much for my brain and I cannot summon those memories. Please, give me a few minutes. Ah?! Why is my skin burnt?

Time to Interrogate

For all Tuesday and Wednesday, ask any of the remaining passengers questions. Remember each player can ask a maximum of different two questions to any two passengers. If you want, you can ask one passenger two different questions.

Captain's Request

iT0t17C.png

It's me again, The Captain? Remember what I asked of you at the very beginning? Now's the time! I want you to use your brain and use the last Interrogation period to find the murderer. Remember those lunatics? We don't want them back on land. Whenever a lightbulb lights up in your dim-witted head, PM Keil your final vote anytime this week that will mark any surviving lunatics left on the ship and we'll shoot them down this Saturday. You only have one chance, so make it count.

#104 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

Carbo, are you pulling the old "My brain is feeble and I cannot remember anything, thus I am innocent" thing?!? I'm not buying it. 

Signor Amante, is there absolutely anyone who can back upu the story that you were passed out asleep somewhere?

#105 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

Carbo, was it someone on board that hit your head to make you remember how to speak again?

Augury, feeling a little too safe knowing that you won't die....you say that your record looked the cleanest, what does the record say exactly about you?

#106 Floofy

Floofy
  • 48 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:10 PM

Augury:  What did the files from the engine room say about Signor Amante?

Signor Amante: What rule do YOU think Even broke?

#107 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:33 AM

Carbo- you have been in the same place as the murder twice now, and somehow managed not to be killed, odd, can you explain your 'luck'?

Augury- The supply closet seems magical. At first you said it was empty, then Carbo said it was full of things, now you have found a crowbar from it. How did you know that there was a crowbar in the supply closet?

#108 Halcyon

Halcyon
  • 59 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

"Ah?! Why is my skin burnt?"

Is it a freezer burn?

Why are you always blithering idiotically?

We know from how you've provided thorough information in the past that you're not as incompetent or unaware as you try to appear to be.

#109 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:09 PM

Augury: can you tell me more about this modernized kama sutra?

Carbo: Now that you've had a few minutes, what can you remember?

#110 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:14 PM

Augury: why you didn't mention Signor Amante's file?

do you still have problems with alcohol?

#111 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

Augury: Why do you think not knowing how to make gourmet lube wouldn't be helpful? The rules say you live. That's a life skill.

Signor Am: What did you drink?

#112 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

Augury :

1)Do tell us more of the criminal records you've found, especially the three of you.

2)Papers on the Captain ? Please tell me you atleast had a glanced of what it says !

#113 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Murder #3 Interview Questions

Spoiler

The Final Vote

It's time for the final vote. The final vote must be PMed to Keil. That must must answer this question: If any, who are the remaining lunatics on board? Your answer must be one of the following:

• None. All the lunatics are dead.
  • One lunatic. If so, please indicate who.
  • Two lunatics. If so, please indicate who.
  • All three are lunatics. 

Due to the delay in the interview questions, I've extended the deadline to Sunday October 26th at 11:59 PM PST/NST/FRT.

#114 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:38 AM

Final vote sent... I hope I'm right! I've thoroughly read every single post here. ^_^

#115 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

I can't keep a chain of thought for too long, so I used my intuition :p

#116 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

I can't keep a chain of thought for too long, so I used my intuition :p

I think I read somewhere or was told by someone that 80% of "gut instincts" or intuitions are correct. xD

#117 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

It feels like a trick. I just know that i have it all wrong lol. Looking forward to hearing how the story ends!! :)

Edited by Prisca, 26 October 2014 - 04:46 PM.

#118 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:20 PM

this contest is spoopy, i don't understan 

who should i vote for? too much information to process agh

Not gonna lie. 80% of what I've written is fluff.

#119 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 10:01 PM

LoL :D I'm not even sure the clues are even there. I picked mine based on who's name came up often :p

#120 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

Finally done updating everything!

Amazing job everyone :)

#121 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

@nitro Thank you :D

You stay fairly consistent each week with activity AND you got the last killer right. Congratulations

#122 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

Ah i cant see it! :(

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on s7.directupload.net might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

#123 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:56 PM

Ah i cant see it! :(

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on s7.directupload.net might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Yeah I am getting the same crap incessantly...as such (cannot see the first page of the thread at all):

f1cg2e.png

EDIT: Holy CRAP...I overrode the warning to see the first page...I won first?!? AAAAAAGH! *dies* AMAZING!!! Thanks again @Keil for an amazing contest!

#124 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:08 PM

@Kord and @Prisca Try navigating to the first page now. I changed something and I want to know if it made a difference.

#125 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

@Kord and @Prisca Try navigating to the first page now. I changed something and I want to know if it made a difference.

Thank you, Keil, I seem to have no problems with it from any browser now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spoopy, i dont understan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users