• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#1 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:44 PM

It would appear that the dust is beginning to settle in neopia as the recent duplication glitches have been patched up, many users frozen and hundreds, perhaps even thousands of items have been seized.

f86ed43ea971477182724ed318ca0fe3.0.jpg

We could talk about it some more, but all i really want to know is, what loot have you survived with? where is it hidden and what do you think will become of your fortune?

#2 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

GIF-Breaking-Bad.gif

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:51 PM

All my duped stuff is still alive waiting in my SDB until everything gets back to normal -- if it does.

I hope it stays that way.

#4 MrLa

MrLa
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 23 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

There is a new method being rumored elsewhere - I am looking for Chia Flour! 

#5 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

Keeping low-profile helps a lot, stocked up in the SDB but I was only around when the MSPP dupe was alive *cries* wish I had more like the NPs, SuAP, BCG, JadeS etc.

#6 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

Nothing has really settled down, people just have begun to accept that TNT isn't doing much. Sucks that nobody will be willing to buy high end items for awhile.

#7 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:05 PM

There is a new method being rumored elsewhere - I am looking for Chia Flour! 

Test and confirm it ? :o

#8 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

Nothing has really settled down, people just have begun to accept that TNT isn't doing much. Sucks that nobody will be willing to buy high end items for awhile.

I have been watching a lot of people be frozen for their duped trades and noticed that there are only a few MSPP's in trades, none in gallaries. Tnt seems to be deleting items and freezing offenders. Its not the action i thought would happen but, it seems to be enough to keep the neoboards under control. 

I still have MSPPs, and some other random things.... i am hoping that i can sell most of them eventually.

Edited by Prisca, 05 October 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#9 Batori

Batori
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:11 PM

It's all right, they'll come around. Pet site users are no strangers to the waiting game, right?

#10 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

I was too scared to start duping until only the TCG method was left. I have 197 MSPPs stashed away in my SDB. Along with several others I sent out and sold in my shop. I'm sure if I only log on that account to do dailies and maybe a couple games, I'll be good and get away with it

#11 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

I was too scared to start duping until only the TCG method was left. I have 197 MSPPs stashed away in my SDB. Along with several others I sent out and sold in my shop. I'm sure if I only log on that account to do dailies and maybe a couple games, I'll be good and get away with it

I definitely want to hear about how that goes for you! that is so many!! I feel risky with my small bunch lol. keep us updated :)

Edited by Prisca, 05 October 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#12 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

And I'm still alive

#13 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

another one of my accounts was frozen. someone posted my name on the TC :( needless to say i didnt last long lolol

#14 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

Well I'd rather not say what I duped - I didn't go overboard. Still alive!

#15 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

Do(es) you(anyone) think the 'big 3' avvies will retire?

Edited by Prisca, 05 October 2014 - 06:00 PM.

#16 uictor

uictor
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:06 PM

hey guys, sorry disrupting but i would like to know if it still possible to dupe items and if it is if there is any tutorial for that... I really would lilt to have the mspp avy. just that and i can't get it by the normal methods =/ Thank you so much

#17 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

Just because of this?

dont think so.

that will kill many ACer and more drama with complain boards

they did not get a 'illegit' lend and they miss out the avatar

i can already imagine those boards :)

#18 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

Nope. Because the dupe helped neopets in SO MANY ways that most people are blinded to the benefits AND even forgot that game is suppose to be fun.

hey guys, sorry disrupting but i would like to know if it still possible to dupe items and if it is if there is any tutorial for that... I really would lilt to have the mspp avy. just that and i can't get it by the normal methods =/ Thank you so much

@uictor

Read the entire first post. I am uncertain if TNT patched the bug yet, but it's worth reading up.

http://www.neocodex....spp-duplicator/

#19 uictor

uictor
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

@Keil

ty so much keil for the info and the link. yeah, i might take the risk dough... and is it hard to get the mspp card lent here at neocodex to duplicate it and return it to the person?

#20 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:23 PM

Nope. Because the dupe helped neopets in SO MANY ways that most people are blinded to the benefits AND even forgot that game is suppose to be fun.

Nicely said. :)

I am not convinced they would retire the avatar either... just thinking out loud. :)

Edited by Prisca, 05 October 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#21 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:23 PM

@uictor

Read the entire first post. I am uncertain if TNT patched the bug yet, but it's worth reading up.

http://www.neocodex....spp-duplicator/

Still works.

#22 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

I haven't had any of the duped items vanish, or any of the snazzy pets I made. The one account that did get iced was part of my "self" freeze plan. TNT may never know it but when they iced that account they were doing me a big favor and helping me hide evidence LOL.  :thumbsup: 

Edited by masxed, 05 October 2014 - 06:25 PM.

#23 Batori

Batori
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

I haven't had any of the duped items vanish, or any of the snazzy pets I made. The one account that did get iced was part of my "self" freeze plan. TNT may never know it but when they iced that account they were doing me a big favor and helping me hide evidence LOL.  :thumbsup: 

Self-freeze plan?

#24 oldneovet

oldneovet
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

I have 3 items stored away in an SDB on an alt. Didn't want to get greedy. So far, so good. The fun part will be safely transferring them to my main someday :lol2:

#25 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

I bought some mspp off the trading post for a little overpriced and my account's still ok and my card's still in my sdb!! ^^ Its a shame that I didn't manage to get my hands on a suap or any of those other high-end items but eh... I only have like 30k left on this shell and I can't really be bothered to send any money over, and I don't wanna have toooo many ``rare" items on there  :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dupes, glitch, neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users