dupes glitch neopets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#51 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:30 AM

wont happen..pretty sure after the dupe glitch they lost about 50% of their customers....i think most of their income was from legit loyal neopet players...bout after how they handled this sit. (no rollback, etc..most of them started to cancel their sub or just quit 

because TNT know one day neopets won't last any longer so they are trying to MASS everything up right now? :o

#52 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:50 AM

I did no duping on my legal main and still have to go check my shells if they're still there. :ninja:  But I'm only talking about like five items or so.. and I cloned some useless petpets (because I didn't have any rare ones) xD

#53 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:55 AM

I did no duping on my legal main and still have to go check my shells if they're still there. :ninja:  But I'm only talking about like five items or so.. and I cloned some useless petpets (because I didn't have any rare ones) xD

i can ensure that TNT won't find you because you pose no THREAT to them. ;) ;) ;)

#54 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:43 AM

i can ensure that TNT won't find you because you pose no THREAT to them. ;) ;) ;)

Lol that is not a compliment. xD I'm sure @Dan will get away with a lot more even though he is a threat :p

#55 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:59 PM

Lol that is not a compliment. xD I'm sure @Dan will get away with a lot more even though he is a threat :p

Sorry...... hahaha..... anyway @Dan also get caught too.... but i believe he will make a easy comeback anytime he wanted too as long some of glitches still exist. :D

#56 LostinSpace

LostinSpace
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:22 AM

A friend of mine that bought a couple of SuAPs from the auctions, got the avie, then dumped them, got frozen last night, so apparently it isn't over quite yet.

#57 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

Yuk that's bad news.. my accounts aren't frozen yet..

#58 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:57 AM

A friend of mine that bought a couple of SuAPs from the auctions, got the avie, then dumped them, got frozen last night, so apparently it isn't over quite yet.

With publicly buying dupes from auctions you're bound to have people report you :/

#59 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:02 AM

With publicly buying dupes from auctions you're bound to have people report you :/

Yeah, most of us aren't that stupid...

But @Kat and I both got frozen today too, whilst laying low...

Between our two accounts we had, duped:

• 900 million pure
  • ~70 T-Tears
  • 2 SuAPs
  • ~50 LEVs
  • ~50 BoHDs
  • ~70 BGCs
  • ~20 MSPPs
  • ~30 Chokato TCGs
  • ~50 JSSs
  • ~50 H4K Helmets
  • ~40 Jhudora's Potions
  • 100 SoRs
  • 100 SoSs
  • 100 G-Bombs

We started offloading and distributing these to the economy. If you get any of the above for cheaper than usual over the next few months, thank us ;)

I also bought and duped almost every neodeck card worth anything. I don't usually play neopets so this was pretty much the only way it was ever going to be hugely interesting to me :p

#60 supergirl1987

supergirl1987
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:43 AM

So far so good - with all (little) duped items still in my sdb. =)

#61 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:37 AM

@Dan

You said you got frozen while staying low. Then you said you started offloading items into the economy. So which is it that happen when you get frozen? I'm a little confused. I still have my 1 SUAP.

#62 elbowmacaroni

elbowmacaroni
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:34 AM

Why does TNT suck at literally everything they do. From customer service to just doing their job.

#63 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:48 AM

I'm still alive with all my MSPP, SoS and TTears

#64 cuttingedge

cuttingedge
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:51 AM

I should have snagged more stuff on some useless shells I have, but I only bought a single Suap then discarded it in fear :(

#65 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

@Dan

You said you got frozen while staying low. Then you said you started offloading items into the economy. So which is it that happen when you get frozen? I'm a little confused. I still have my 1 SUAP.

We were paying ETS for bigger ticket items over trades. The idea of this wasn't to stay completely invisible forever, it was to stay alive for as long as we could and get the dupes out there into the economy.

When I say "laying low" I mean we weren't boasting our presence over the neoboards like I did on my other accounts with my 2b NP and 120 MSPPs :p

#66 RedTurnip

RedTurnip
  • 85 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

Seems like the TNT is going with the obvious and tackling those directly involved in trades and such.

Wonder how many premium/legit players are gonna get frozen!

#67 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:18 PM

I'm envious. I had nothing worthwhile to dupe so I didn't even attempt it.

I wish I had duped a BGC or SuAP just for the avatar  :(

#68 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

We were paying ETS for bigger ticket items over trades. The idea of this wasn't to stay completely invisible forever, it was to stay alive for as long as we could and get the dupes out there into the economy.

When I say "laying low" I mean we weren't boasting our presence over the neoboards like I did on my other accounts with my 2b NP and 120 MSPPs :p

I see

#69 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

Spoiler

Man just look at how many items you've even got to begin with and plus the dupes itself :wub:  I'd go crazy to have an account of such and I wouldn't even bother to play for a month or two just to avoid any freeze.

So far all my accounts are safe and no sign of item disappearing. Hope it stays that way :S but, Neopets for me has been pretty laggy and once when I went to the site, a different page emerges saying something like 'Apache server' or some sort where it is confirming there has been a site transfer and it has been completed. Wish had taken a screenie to show you guys

#70 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:25 PM

This was one account:

Spoiler

I haven't seen anyone else with a haul as extensive as ours was :p

#71 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:36 PM

That is beast Dan!  :)

Edit: The Wet Snowball that is.

Edited by masxed, 11 October 2014 - 07:37 PM.

#72 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

Wow

How many of them manage to get into the market?

http://www.neopets.c...?gu=angel_vale_

this is comparable.

considering the race to riches scratch card and the stamps

#73 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:58 PM

every time i an account like this frozen, i smile sneakily, because it means the value of my own dupes goes up just a little lol. so naughty.

#74 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

every time i an account like this frozen, i smile sneakily, because it means the value of my own dupes goes up just a little lol. so naughty.

Exactly, and Ski Lodge Photo, Sponge Shield, Caylis Plushie and a few others probably jumped in price as well. 

#75 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:25 PM

There are no SuAP's, BGC's and only 1 MSPP in trades... my question is, how do you bring one out to trade (not necessarily right away), without looking dodgy? eg. your 10month account has 12- should you wait 6yrs or so to bring out the 1st one? can anyone offer some stealth advice? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dupes, glitch, neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users