Quantcast

[GUIDE] Subeta, The Basics.

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#26 supergirl1987

supergirl1987
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

Reading over these posts this site sounds really cool. I'll def have to check it out! 

#27 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:05 PM

I finally created an account! Now I need to get the hang of it...

#28 Tanpopo

Tanpopo
  • 198 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

Joining now is like the best time ever, because you get time to build up your account before Morostide, which is like unanimously one of the most beloved site holidays. OvO

#29 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:21 AM

I didn't even know that Subeta was still a "thing"... :o

I started to play in 2007 when TNT freeze my account for the last time and a bunch of other Neopets players left the site to join Subeta. Never found it very appealing, to be honest. 

Back in the day, rumor has it that Keith had been unfairly frozen so many times by TNT that he decided to make his own site. I remember seeing a few youtube videos with a "Keith" bashing Neopets. I have no idea if it was this Keith or not. I never stayed long enough to actually care. xD

Although, it's curious that Subeta actually made its way...

#30 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

wow logged into my 2 accounts for the first time in 3 years funny they are still there.

wonder how much my items are worth now :p Subeta used to be a fun site to play on not sure what its like now.

#31 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

wow logged into my 2 accounts for the first time in 3 years funny they are still there.

wonder how much my items are worth now :p Subeta used to be a fun site to play on not sure what its like now.

Do you use them on the same ip? o.O 
Only allowed one account and they're super strict about it, so I'm curious about how you're able to access two (If you're not using a proxy.)

#32 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:47 AM

Good heavens, I've had an account over there I forgot about (just signed in to check it out) created 2 years 3 months ago. :p I think I'd created the account back after my Neopets account at the time had been frozen...I never really did much with Subeta, but knowing I have the account, perhaps I'll check it out a bit more every now and then.

Nice guide to the basics, @Kate, I think part of why I just didn't do a heck of a lot with Subeta before was due to simply not really knowing what to do, and I don't think I ever really interacted on the forums there, either.

m7rxoi.png

(I think I need to make her hair longer though, since my hair is much longer now than it was when I first created the avatar...)

Edited by Kord, 12 October 2014 - 03:48 PM.

#33 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Uh....why can I only go up to 1994 for my birth year? If it's geared towards 13 and over, 1996 should be there, because it makes me 18. 

#34 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:21 PM

Uh....why can I only go up to 1994 for my birth year? If it's geared towards 13 and over, 1996 should be there, because it makes me 18. 

That's probably a glitch. :/ I'll report that and see what happens.

#35 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:27 PM

Just lie and say you're from 1901 or something.

iHIceGfZk3aiV.jpg

#36 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:31 PM

i love this game so far :D  collecting stuff make more sense here. items have more uses here compared to neopets, make them less deflated. a lot of quest to do with great rewards. i don't feel stingy spending sp.

great pet selections and cool colors. the artwork are awesome! on top of that, they have customizable human avatar!

#37 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:33 PM

Just lie and say you're from 1901 or something.

I'm over 100 years old...What is this dohickey? Why is there a dragon on this thing? I don't understand what I'm supposed to do! *calls over grandkids*

Money being so easy to earn makes it a bit boring for me, but it's better than neo, and the quests are fun.

#38 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:40 PM

I'm over 100 years old...What is this dohickey? Why is there a dragon on this thing? I don't understand what I'm supposed to do! *calls over grandkids*

Money being so easy to earn makes it a bit boring for me, but it's better than neo, and the quests are fun.

True but the really good items are expensive as fuck anyway, plus training gets pricey. :p

#39 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

i love doing quest here. it's fun and better than neo dailies. haven't explore the training or battle part of the game yet.

#40 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:13 PM

i love doing quest here. it's fun and better than neo dailies. haven't explore the training or battle part of the game yet.

I've started that, but only because I got a random event about being challenged by some ice wolf. Plus, I like beating virtual things up. 

#41 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

I honestly am SO LOST there, heh haven't accomplished anything but am quite happy to see that the account exists. :) I changed the user name today, but darn it Kord was taken, so I opted for something different.

#42 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

haha. i'm lost too. but slowly getting the hang of it. the low level training is super cheap! items have tier, so you are forced to train to equip better weapon. i still like it so far.

#43 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:21 PM

I'm training but I don't quite get it. You can train everything to around 2.5x your level right? If so, then I don't understand why it won't let me train anything but level.

2.5X4=

Managed to figure it out. 2.5X4=10, which is why it wouldn't let me train anything else. I'm bad at math.

#44 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:23 PM

Finally updated to a more proper hairstyle fitting to me now!

f1mzb8.png

#45 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:24 PM

Finally updated to a more proper hairstyle fitting to me now!

f1mzb8.png

Man those avatars are my favorite part! :p

#46 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

Man those avatars are my favorite part! :p

I LOVE them...I am so clueless with Subeta, but those avatars rock. :D Incidentally I am KoolKord there. :D

#47 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:24 PM

;.; This looks so awesome but I can't afford to waste even more time on yet another site *sobs* I'll check it out anyway tonight knowing myself :p

#48 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:40 PM

Do you use them on the same ip? o.O 
Only allowed one account and they're super strict about it, so I'm curious about how you're able to access two (If you're not using a proxy.)

originaly opened them up on the same IP (they where less strict back then) but went in to access then using an proxy.

#49 Swekfem

Swekfem
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:54 PM

thanks for introducing me to this subeta again. i barely visit neopets anymore. at least until the sort things up. the battle mechanics is so much more fun and you can get exp. plus, weapons are tiered, so i feel the progress. they have spells, curse, blessings and cool potions :)

#50 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:10 PM

thanks for introducing me to this subeta again. i barely visit neopets anymore. at least until the sort things up. the battle mechanics is so much more fun and you can get exp. plus, weapons are tiered, so i feel the progress. they have spells, curse, blessings and cool potions :)

Yay! Glad you are enjoying it as much as I do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users