• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:31 PM

Lately I've been hacking iOS games and apps.

If you want a hack for a game, you can request it here or PM me :) It doesn't necessarily have to be something on the list below. I can pretty much hack anything that isn't server sided :p

All hacks REQUIRE A JAILBREAK

The games/apps I've hacked so far:
Spoiler

#2 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:49 PM

Does this require a jailbreak?

#3 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

Woah, you are amazing! I would like to request a hack for two dots because I used to waste a lot of time getting to the last level, and there's another 15 ugh

Also, what features did you add to Pandora? I am very likely interested :p

Sent check your PM's. :)

Pandora Features:
Spoiler

Does this require a jailbreak?

Yes it does, they all do, forgot to mention. Edited my post :)

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

Can you send me the pandora hack? The one I installed still has a skip delay, and it's really annoying.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:01 PM

Actually, the Kim K game has a hack that DOESN'T require a jail break, nor anything stupid like surveys to access it. I use it, and guess where I am? #1. I hit the 218.8 million fan cap with the unlimited money and K stars. (since K stars are used to buy energy, it's like I have a never ending supply of energy).

I won't link it, but it's easily findable on the internet. Just make sure it doesn't look like one of those programs that has a spot where you can type in how many of each thing you want, those are not the hack I'm taking about.

#6 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:06 PM

Can you send me the pandora hack? The one I installed still has a skip delay, and it's really annoying.

Check your PM's :)

Actually, the Kim K game has a hack that DOESN'T require a jail break, nor anything stupid like surveys to access it. I use it, and guess where I am? #1. I hit the 218.8 million fan cap with the unlimited money and K stars. (since K stars are used to buy energy, it's like I have a never ending supply of energy).
I won't link it, but it's easily findable on the internet. Just make sure it doesn't look like one of those programs that has a spot where you can type in how many of each thing you want, those are not the hack I'm taking about.

Yeah there are multiple ways of doing it. What you have is a save game, which will basically overwrite your current game progress. Mine lets you continue where you left off, and you can enable and disable features as you please. :)

#7 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

Nice! Not too long ago I would have been dying to see a topic like this. Rock on.  ;)

#8 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:48 AM

Added: Zombie Gunship: Gun Down Zombies (v1.14) +3

:)

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:53 AM

Hey, what are the features for Zombie Ate My Friends? I got addicted to that game :p

#10 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:11 AM

Hey, what are the features for Zombie Ate My Friends? I got addicted to that game :p

@Swarley This one was fun to hack, was able to overwrite a bunch of the text in the game too xD But when I released I left it only on the help page. :p

Spoiler

Features:
Spoiler

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:13 AM

@Swarley This one was fun to hack, was able to overwrite a bunch of the text in the game too xD But when I released I left it only on the help page. :pImages:

Spoiler
Features:
Spoiler

That's awesome! Can you PM me the download link, please?

#12 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:19 AM

That's awesome! Can you PM me the download link, please?

@Swarley Check PM's :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users