• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#26 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

*.* They are, but some are better than the other. If I get the shittiest, I'll cry. On Evil I got the spell book :3 For doing nothing it's a pretty nice weapon!

When I beat it I got the shittiest one. I did it mainly for the shiny gold trophy though :D

#27 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:49 AM

When I beat it I got the shittiest one. I did it mainly for the shiny gold trophy though :D

xD I'm happy with a trophy but a nice BD weapon would be a cool bonus! :p

#28 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:36 PM

Question: I'm looking to start Insane but is it true that if any of your members die, you have to start over completely?

Or is it just when they all die?

Actually, its game over if all of them dies, not just one. I had to search to confirm this tho, as I wasnt completely sure, but yeah Im not crazy after all lol

#29 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Actually, its game over if all of them dies, not just one. I had to search to confirm this tho, as I wasnt completely sure, but yeah Im not crazy after all lol

;.; Oh that would be so much better. Mipsy kept dying like a bitch in my Evil game before I had Velm

#30 bellabrianne

bellabrianne
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:42 PM

Thanks I just made a bootcamp partition so I can finally do the windows programs. This is super useful!

#31 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2014 - 07:05 AM

Thanks I just made a bootcamp partition so I can finally do the windows programs. This is super useful!

Nice! I have been using parallels on my iMac to run it. 

#32 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:09 PM

:D I finished insane and got a Bow of Destiny :D Thanks for the great guide ^^

#33 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

Nice job! You finished the game in 2 difficulties and I didn't even begin xD

#34 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

Did you have any problems with the autoplayer? dead party members or something? Im kinda afraid of running it, I feel everyone will die stupidly lol

#35 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

Did you have any problems with the autoplayer? dead party members or something? Im kinda afraid of running it, I feel everyone will die stupidly lol

Uhm I had mipsy die  once or twice but finally figured out if you just take her to an inn she heals too ;.; But I didn't run it and just left it. I ran it an combined training with another script so I could keep an eye out when I was training.

#36 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:36 PM

@boobface - If you use the autoplayer, there are multiple settings to ensure that your characters don't die. I always recommend over training before moving forward that way you don't have to worry. You really don't have to worry after you get velm, he will group heal every turn and it takes care of the entire team. 

Uhm I had mipsy die  once or twice but finally figured out if you just take her to an inn she heals too ;.; But I didn't run it and just left it. I ran it an combined training with another script so I could keep an eye out when I was training.

BOW OF DESTINY! Awesome. I'm glad you made it - nice!

#37 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:30 AM

this scripts is safe? freeze rate? and how long this take? tnks =3

#38 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

this scripts is safe? freeze rate? and how long this take? tnks =3

I've ran this script for hours and hours and hours on end, like 14+ hours on end, and I haven't been frozen. So it's relatively quick. And it takes as long as you want it to, if you are diligent in watching it and using the scripts it won't take more than a day or two on normal. 

#39 awe

awe
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:19 AM

I trained to level 8 and I'm sItanding outside of the first city on the left but no matter what script input I put i get "invalid character found"

Edited by awe, 24 February 2015 - 03:30 AM.

#40 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

@awe do you have a screenshot? You could be putting the script selection in wrong maybe?

#41 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:23 AM

So I just finished NQII thanks to this guide (and the APer of course).

Thanks a lot :)

#42 5945

• 6 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:21 PM

Question, when fighting with the 2nd character why does it always flee? It doesn't let me auto train because of this because she just flees every fight.

update: fixed, just had to edit the skills settings (didn't really pay attention to that on the program sorry)

Edited by 5945, 28 February 2015 - 01:35 PM.

#43 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

@Oktober - Awesome! Feels good to have the trophy!

@5945 - Reading the instructions does help a little bit!  :rolleyes:

#44 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:39 AM

@Oktober - Awesome! Feels good to have the trophy!

Yeah, now I am going for the silver one :p I guess after completing insane I'll never even want to hear about NQII

#45 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

Yeah, now I am going for the silver one :p I guess after completing insane I'll never even want to hear about NQII

I think one of the great things is, when using the auto player it doesn't really burn you out on NQ II. I've probably played through a dozen times because it's so easy. 

Now I just need to grind through NQ 1...

#46 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:29 AM

I think one of the great things is, when using the auto player it doesn't really burn you out on NQ II. I've probably played through a dozen times because it's so easy. 

Now I just need to grind through NQ 1...

Been there, done that. I think NQ is better since you can practically avoid monsters if you sneak and you move faster.

I almost enjoyed it

#47 ghostlyMobster

ghostlyMobster
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

I wasn't paying close enough attention and accidentally missed picking up Talinia. I'm now in chapter 3 so I can't just circle back and grab her, does anyone have any tips on what to do? Should I just say fuck it and restart the game, since I'm only on Normal?

#48 Voyage200

Voyage200
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:20 PM

Thank you for the guide and the scripts :) Now I'm runnig for the silver trophy ;)

#49 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:53 AM

Managed to get the silver trophy so far with this scripts  :) Insane mode here we go :D

#50 Norava

Norava
  • Pro Can Cran

• 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

I wasn't paying close enough attention and accidentally missed picking up Talinia. I'm now in chapter 3 so I can't just circle back and grab her, does anyone have any tips on what to do? Should I just say fuck it and restart the game, since I'm only on Normal?

You can. Some people on Normal will finish without her. I wouldn't say it is going to be easier without her, but it is possible. @ghostlyMobster

Thank you for the guide and the scripts :) Now I'm runnig for the silver trophy ;)

No problem! Glad it's working well for you! @Voyage200

Managed to get the silver trophy so far with this scripts  :) Insane mode here we go :D

Nice! Knock it out! @mbox1000

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nq2, nqii, neoquest ii, neoquest 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users