• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#76 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:30 AM

Nope unfortunately! This is for now one of those programs where you'll have to, for example, get Bootcamp on your Mac to run Windows to run it, I'm afraid.

#77 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:19 AM

My script/training keeps stopping in the middle and then I have to restart the program. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? :(

Edit: Noooooo! It just froze in the middle of move script and I'm stuck in a random cave :( Do I have to manually figure it out till the next script from here?

Edited by tammyisbored, 20 May 2016 - 07:56 AM.

#78 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:59 AM

My script/training keeps stopping in the middle and then I have to restart the program. Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? :(

Edit: Noooooo! It just froze in the middle of move script and I'm stuck in a random cave :( Do I have to manually figure it out till the next script from here?

Not sure about the first issue. When i used it a few months ago it always ran fine :/

As for getting stuck yes you'll need to manually play to either the start of the cave or the beggining. Use idnq.net for maps :)

#79 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:03 AM

Not sure about the first issue. When i used it a few months ago it always ran fine :/

As for getting stuck yes you'll need to manually play to either the start of the cave or the beggining. Use idnq.net for maps :)

I figured as much haha, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid by using an APer lol oh well

#80 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:08 AM

I figured as much haha, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid by using an APer lol oh well

At least you can still have a lot of progress done automatically :p #worth

#81 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 09:09 AM

At least you can still have a lot of progress done automatically :p #worth

Yes defs! All the tedious training is automated

#82 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:19 PM

Really glad you bumped it because I didn't know we have a NQ II autoplayer too. I will try this after I finish HQI :)

#83 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:22 PM

Haha I'm glad I could help, it's a bit glitchy at the moment though :( I don't know if it's me or the program

#84 Cnourinha

Cnourinha
  • 179 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:23 PM

I need to try it as soon as possible! Thank you :D

#85 quailione

quailione
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:00 PM

Is there any point in playing NQ1? Or just NQ2 for the trophy/avatars?

#86 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:22 PM

We do it just for the trophy and avatars. Thats the whole point of NQ!

#87 ronsoman

ronsoman
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

Well, NQ2 on the hardest difficulty has expensive prizes if im not mistaken

#88 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Both NQ1 and NQ2 gives avatars and trophies. I personally prefer NQI over NQ2, but I suppose I'm an exception.

#89 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:12 PM

Well, NQ2 on the hardest difficulty has expensive prizes if im not mistaken

Right, although the Bow of Destiny is probably the only item worthy of anything at this point.

#90 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:38 PM

Right, although the Bow of Destiny is probably the only item worthy of anything at this point.

And the wand of reality :p I always get the fucking SoA -_- Beat insane on 3 different accounts 3 times SoA.. please TNT <_<

#91 shun128

shun128
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 03:34 PM

Looks interesting. I wonder if you can also be able to play NQII using assigned buttons?

Bow of Destiny FTW. It's the best weapon this game has to offer.

#92 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:43 AM

What's the price of it nowadays?

#93 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:56 AM

What's the price of it nowadays?

~3M i guess

#94 Yoshi42o

Yoshi42o
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:56 PM

How do you log in? Username: Password: ... for what?

edit: nvm lol

Edited by Yoshi42o, 15 June 2016 - 12:11 AM.

#95 Yoshi42o

Yoshi42o
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:00 PM

thanks for your guide

#96 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:06 AM

In training most just passed the gates past the ghost in the first chapter. Training mode won't do anything but flee the battle. I've rebooted it and switched to hunting mode manually and through the AP and still flees the battle. Level 15 plenty of healing potions, just overkilling experience so I dont have any problems. Worked before just fine but not now

EDIT

nevermind, forgot to set mipsys setting pre-training. duh

Edited by Dont, 29 June 2016 - 06:16 AM.

#97 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:09 PM

Okay I know I'm not every tech minded but I'm not clear how these scripts and NQ's NQII autoplayer fit together (I downloaded them both). I guess I assumed the autoplayer would work through my browser. But that's not what happened, I logged into both, my browser and the autoplayer, moved the blum out of town and put on hunting mod, lost for the avatar and then tried to run training. It kept fighting and fighting (so thats good) but nothing in my browser moved,  then I couldn't stop it and had to shut down the autoplayer, refreshed the browser and got an error, so when back to game room and reentered NQII.  As I never added an user agent it would seem really suspicious to be logining in and out on different browsers every time I needed to change activities.

I think I'm going something wrong, and it seems only the autoplayer ran.

Edited by neobo, 08 July 2016 - 03:21 PM.

#98 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:42 PM

The autoplayer "simulates" a browser. So you don't see the browser moving :p

#99 neobo

neobo
  • 229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:51 PM

The autoplayer "simulates" a browser. So you don't see the browser moving :p

Haha okay.

1. So however do I stop training (without closing the autoplayer)? it just kept going :o
  2. If it simulates a browser, and you dont know which one and it doesn't ask for an user agent, doesn't the activity look suspicious?
  3. Why am I using the scripts if the autoplayer works too?
  4. How do I know the settings are safe(ish)?
  5. How do i change between hunting other settings on the auto? I guess I dont

Just to get the flow; lets say I train in the auto, i log out and in on my browser, spend any skills I need to, sleep over/buy weapons if applicable, go to starting script spot, log out and back in autoplayer, paste/enter scripts until i need to do something manually again?

Edited by neobo, 08 July 2016 - 05:01 PM.

#100 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

Haha okay.

1. So however do I stop training (without closing the autoplayer)? it just kept going :o
  2. If it simulates a browser, and you dont know which one and it doesn't ask for an user agent, doesn't the activity look suspicious?
  3. Why am I using the scripts if the autoplayer works too?
  4. How do I know the settings are safe(ish)?
  5. How do i change between hunting other settings on the auto? I guess I dont

Just to get the flow; lets say I train in the auto, i log out and in on my browser, spend any skills I need to, sleep over/buy weapons if applicable, go to starting script spot, log out and back in autoplayer, paste/enter scripts until i need to do something manually again?

1- Press Ctrl C :p

2- Maybe. But i never bothered changing the ones used by the programs :p With JS you should be safe tbh xD

3- You execute the scripts in order to make it move. The training mode barely moves at all from the point where you start it. Since it's used to get some levels up and then you should position yourself correctly and keep running the according scripts in order to progress throughout the game

4- I've used this in the past to get 2 gold trophies so i assure you the settings are sa fe:P

5- I believe it's somewhere in the  option 7 - Settings

And yes that's pretty much it :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nq2, nqii, neoquest ii, neoquest 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users