- So however do I stop training (without closing the autoplayer)? it just kept going
- If it simulates a browser, and you dont know which one and it doesn't ask for an user agent, doesn't the activity look suspicious?
- Why am I using the scripts if the autoplayer works too?
- How do I know the settings are safe(ish)?
- How do i change between hunting other settings on the auto? I guess I dont
Just to get the flow; lets say I train in the auto, i log out and in on my browser, spend any skills I need to, sleep over/buy weapons if applicable, go to starting script spot, log out and back in autoplayer, paste/enter scripts until i need to do something manually again?
1- Press Ctrl C
2- Maybe. But i never bothered changing the ones used by the programs With JS you should be safe tbh xD
3- You execute the scripts in order to make it move. The training mode barely moves at all from the point where you start it. Since it's used to get some levels up and then you should position yourself correctly and keep running the according scripts in order to progress throughout the game
4- I've used this in the past to get 2 gold trophies so i assure you the settings are sa fe:P
5- I believe it's somewhere in the option 7 - Settings
And yes that's pretty much it