nq2 nqii neoquest ii neoquest 2

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#101 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2016 - 05:56 AM

I'm sure this is a fluke and not an actual bug, but it's really weird so I'm going to record it here.

I set my level 31s to train at the start of script 2.7 (Top of the Mountain, recommended level according to guide, 31). After an hour I went to kill it and it had self-closed. Tried to set it to Clear the battle it died in the middle of, and it self-closed. It's trying to heal, but can't because there's no potions. Somehow, in that hour, it ate through 20 apiece of every kind of potion (I'm paranoid, and before I leave an area I have 20 of their potion).

I'd been close to leveling, gained the level, am half dead, and am missing 20 each:

Potion of Growth (Heal 80) (probably a little less than 20, this is the potion of this zone).

Potion of Fortitude (Heal 70)

Potion of Regeneration (Heal 60)

Healing Bottle (Heal 50)

Healing Potion (heal 35)

Healing Flask (heal 25)
Healing Vial (heal 15)

It's just incredibly weird for it to eat through at that. It's never happened before.

I'm going to go back into the cave and try to manually farm up some potions for Scuzzy, because the walk back from the adventurers' encampment is a pain.

#102 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2016 - 10:50 AM

I'm sure this is a fluke and not an actual bug, but it's really weird so I'm going to record it here.

I set my level 31s to train at the start of script 2.7 (Top of the Mountain, recommended level according to guide, 31). After an hour I went to kill it and it had self-closed. Tried to set it to Clear the battle it died in the middle of, and it self-closed. It's trying to heal, but can't because there's no potions. Somehow, in that hour, it ate through 20 apiece of every kind of potion (I'm paranoid, and before I leave an area I have 20 of their potion).

I'd been close to leveling, gained the level, am half dead, and am missing 20 each:

Potion of Growth (Heal 80) (probably a little less than 20, this is the potion of this zone).

Healing Bottle (Heal 50)

Healing Potion (heal 35)

Healing Flask (heal 25)
Healing Vial (heal 15)

It's just incredibly weird for it to eat through at that. It's never happened before.

I'm going to go back into the cave and try to manually farm up some potions for Scuzzy, because the walk back from the adventurers' encampment is a pain.

What difficulty are you playing on? To be honest even if it's InSaNe you're good to go with just the potions you get on Act 3 before you get Velm. After you get him you can hoard them easily without effort. 

#103 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:12 AM

What difficulty are you playing on? To be honest even if it's InSaNe you're good to go with just the potions you get on Act 3 before you get Velm. After you get him you can hoard them easily without effort. 

Just Evil. I know I never really USE all the potions on Terask, especially since using the AP for Insane (and now this replay). [Wanting to keep a full stock of every kind of potion] is probably a tic. :)

As a note, this "use all my potions" thing happened a second time. (Only had 40 total). Mipsy had died, and I wonder if it was trying to heal her though she was dead. I don't actually know if it CAN do that, but it's an idea.

Edited by FelisNoctua, 07 August 2016 - 07:13 AM.

#104 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 08:10 AM

Just Evil. I know I never really USE all the potions on Terask, especially since using the AP for Insane (and now this replay). [Wanting to keep a full stock of every kind of potion] is probably a tic. :)

As a note, this "use all my potions" thing happened a second time. (Only had 40 total). Mipsy had died, and I wonder if it was trying to heal her though she was dead. I don't actually know if it CAN do that, but it's an idea.

Ah I see you're fine to be honest :D You will barely use any healing potions on Terask. You'll use a lot of slowing ones though n_n 

Hmm there's no way to heal her through that  :ohwell:  Not sure what's causing the bug though. Anyways rush yourself to act 3 already, train a lot at the start that's what i do :p A little north of the tents and come back to restock potions and so on. A few levels in and you can easily rush to velm

#105 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

Ah I see you're fine to be honest :D You will barely use any healing potions on Terask. You'll use a lot of slowing ones though n_n 

Hmm there's no way to heal her through that  :ohwell:  Not sure what's causing the bug though. Anyways rush yourself to act 3 already, train a lot at the start that's what i do :p A little north of the tents and come back to restock potions and so on. A few levels in and you can easily rush to velm

Oh done. :) Setting script 5.7 to run as I go to bed. :) Watched a few good movies, drank a bottle of wine, and happily working towards my NQ2 silver. <3

#106 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2016 - 07:01 PM

Good luck =D You'll see it's fairly easy 

#107 darkharp

darkharp
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

I want to get insane, but guessing I'd have to do first levels myself when you first start seeing as you have no pots etc and the program wouldn't know when to stop.

And there's no more working script for neoquest !, sweeney's links are all dead.

Edited by darkharp, 09 August 2016 - 05:26 PM.

#108 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 August 2016 - 07:14 AM

I want to get insane, but guessing I'd have to do first levels myself when you first start seeing as you have no pots etc and the program wouldn't know when to stop.

And there's no more working script for neoquest !, sweeney's links are all dead.

Yeah if you're on insane you definitely  want to to do first 7-8 levels legit. Then beat the first boss and go to the next town. There you want to run the training script so you can over level and then you can progress with the scripts easily

#109 darkharp

darkharp
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 04:36 PM

Healing Bottle (Heal 50)

Healing Potion (heal 35)

Healing Flask (heal 25)
Healing Vial (heal 15)

I think this happened to me on my last playthrough on insane, I was at lv 50+ doing the last boss on act 4(hubrid nox), and had all stacks of potions, had no problem earlier going through the chapter as I had velm. Was overleveled. I had the movement script on, but before going to sleep I decided that I'd finish it the next time, so I lowered my laptops screen down which turned off my internet I'd assume. Then the next morning when I lifted the screen up which brought my internet back on, I saw the aper was still open and it started moving from where it recorded the last steps until I got message on the aper spamming saying "there's nothing left to do" I think. Then when I checked on neoquest on the main game, it said I was dead...

Edited by darkharp, 06 September 2016 - 04:37 PM.

#110 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2016 - 08:18 AM

For some reason the ap is making me flee from every battle, what it's going on?

Edit: Nevermind

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 08 September 2016 - 08:32 AM.

#111 Abbles

Abbles
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:14 PM

Awesome, can't wait to try this.  Is there one for NQ1 though?

#112 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:05 PM

I have a little hiccup with this guide. You don't say we have to recruit Telinia. For someone who never played the game (like me), it was not obvious that we had to recruit her :x

The rest of the game game seems still feasible in normal difficulty, but I guess that it would not be for the 2 higher one.

Edited by InsertUsername, 15 April 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#113 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:55 PM

How far past her are you? I seem to remember that if you make it to Act 3, you automatically have Talina added to your team.

She's not as vital as Velm, but you might run into issues.

#114 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

I always read that as well. If you skip one it will re-appear on the next chapter. If you're already too close to the final boss just complete it and go to the 3rd act 

#115 EmptySpace

EmptySpace
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:06 AM

This autoplayer is great i'm really glad it's still available ;)

Edited by EmptySpace, 18 April 2017 - 05:31 PM.

#116 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:29 AM

I am in the fourth chapter. I have Everyone, but Talinia.

Currently running script 4.5 to be more precise.

Edited by InsertUsername, 16 April 2017 - 08:30 AM.

#117 wikkles

wikkles
  • 556 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:48 PM

Yikes, good luck! Interested to hear how fighting Terask will go for you, haha

#118 InsertUsername

InsertUsername
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

Now I'm scared :x

I'll report back  :ninja:

#119 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:33 AM

Oh damn did you ever have a chance to check on the first INN in the act 3 to see if talinia was there? Do it on the 5th act. Check the very first INN maybe she's there. If not well if you're on the normal dificulty it won't even matter :p If you wanna be safe just level the ones you have to lvl 60 and don't forget to start stocking on slowing potions from the act IV and beyond. Will be easy peasy

#120 soy

soy
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

it just crashes once i get into battle cry

#121 ghostlyMobster

ghostlyMobster
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:48 AM

mine also keeps crashing during battles, i've just started a new file if that might have anything to do with it? as far as i can tell i haven't died, it just self-closes as soon as it detects i'm in a battle

#122 georgemaharis

georgemaharis
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:43 AM

Is this program updated? I can't download the file, it says broken link.

#123 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:58 AM

Is this program updated? I can't download the file, it says broken link.

This person hasn't been active for close to 3 years now, and this thread has gone almost 2 years without a reply. I think, unfortunately, this program is dead =[.

#124 IL37

IL37
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 04:27 PM

I would love to use the NQII autoplayer as well if anyone still has it! Thanks! :) 

#125 SunnyVilla142

SunnyVilla142
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 10:26 AM

Bump, would love a working link.

Edit: As of 2/27/21, the link is working again! Awesome  :lol:

Also, thanks, Norava, for this guide! It's working beautifully for me so far :thumbsup:

Edited by burtdurpey, 27 February 2021 - 10:52 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nq2, nqii, neoquest ii, neoquest 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users