• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:17 AM

I bought this game like 2 months ago and I'm yet to even put the disc in the Xbone.

#27 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:35 AM

I bought this game like 2 months ago and I'm yet to even put the disc in the Xbone.

how come?

#28 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6381 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:57 AM

how come?

No time

#29 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:25 AM

No time

Oh I thought you were listening to all of the haters and not taking the time to play it yourself. Taylor and I would be very disappointed.

#30 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:42 AM

Yeah the game is definitely legit. Especially with the ongoing Halo debacle. It has been the only thing I've played since release, and it takes a whole lot for a game to keep me entertained. 

#31 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:52 AM

I'm excited for the expansion on Dec 9! I've been without the game for almost 3 weeks now since I've been on vacation.

#32 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

I'm excited for the expansion on Dec 9! I've been without the game for almost 3 weeks now since I've been on vacation.

I probably won't grab the expansion. I hope Halo is fixed by then. I need to run the raid to get to level 30. Thanksgiving is going to take away from my game time and I'm not too thrilled about it.

#33 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

I don't play this game and I suck at PS/XBOX.

Adam, I just wanted to say that I like what your character is wearing.  :cool:

The game looks pretty from what I can see.

#34 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:53 PM

I don't play this game and I suck at PS/XBOX.

Adam, I just wanted to say that I like what your character is wearing.  :cool:

The game looks pretty from what I can see.

Thank you :]

I forgot what my character looks like, and can't view my profile because apparently Safari doesn't support 3D? Stupid Mac...

I probably won't grab the expansion. I hope Halo is fixed by then. I need to run the raid to get to level 30. Thanksgiving is going to take away from my game time and I'm not too thrilled about it.

I paid for the season pass or whatever it is, so I'm going to keep the game until those get boring.

#35 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

I forgot what my character looks like, and can't view my profile because apparently Safari doesn't support 3D? Stupid Mac...

Whaaaat?? The heck is wrong with Apple...smh.

This is your character: http://snag.gy/TYh9m.jpg

I like the red suit, it's a nice colour.

#36 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:22 PM

Oh thanks :) yeah he's a badass. That is a legendary helmet and I think it looks neat.

#37 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

Lol why does the logo look like a dick

Because it IS a dick:

Spoiler

I played the beta. Thoroughly enjoyed it enough to buy it on Day One.

Ended up playing a month... maybe a little less... and was already burnt out.

Like @ErraticSeven mentioned just not enough content to start with.
In all fairness though I spent a LOT of time with some guys in front of the Loot Caves also.

Didn't really have anyone I knew to play with either so I'm sure that's part of it.

Do plan to pick it up again when the expansion comes out though. Seems promising, and will probably be the refreshing spark that keeps me going... at least another month.

Especially if I'll now be fighting alongside Team Codex instead of solo.

thumbsup2.gif

#38 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

Because it IS a dick:

Spoiler

Haha wow...great positioning for the icon.

#39 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:46 PM

Does anybody still play this on PS4? I hate all the games I have and this is the only game I enjoy.

#40 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:38 AM

Does anybody still play this on PS4? I hate all the games I have and this is the only game I enjoy.

Still on Xbox One. I wouldn't mind having someone new to play with either.

#41 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

I hardly play it anymore -- the crota expansion is a mild let down so I just play the free indie games from PS Plus.

#42 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:13 AM

I hardly play it anymore -- the crota expansion is a mild let down so I just play the free indie games from PS Plus.

It definitely is a let down, but Halo still doesn't work the way it should, and I've yet to go buy GTA V so there really isn't anything else I care to play.

#43 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

Yeah Destiny is kind of a let down... I just don't know what game to invest in/don't have money to invest in a game so I am stuck.

#44 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:52 AM

Anyone picking up House of Wolves expansion on May 19th?

#45 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:55 PM

Talbs my buddy plays on PS4 ... I usually only do Crucible but if I pick it up a xbox1 I will definitely add you. my gamer tag is RMFG x Gnomesie if you want to be live friends! 

#46 liquidrage

liquidrage
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:24 PM

I'm considering buying the House of Wolves, however with my current real life situation and the fact that I've almost entirely lost interest in the last DLC (Crota's End) a week after buying it (I got it late), I don't have high hopes for it.

#47 Solarix

Solarix
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

I am really excited for the HoW expansion, especially for ToO. I love Destiny's PvP; can't wait to put my team through that gauntlet.

Also surprisingly excited for PoE, too. I'm usually not that much of a PvE person but that looks like a challenge, and I love the idea of having to find the loot room!

#48 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

I couldn't play this game anymore. Having to upgrade my guns and equipment to the max multiple times just made me furious. Also all the farming needed for those upgrades was pointless with the first expansion. I could have just waited to buy the game and been caught right up in no time.

#49 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 07:52 AM

I couldn't play this game anymore. Having to upgrade my guns and equipment to the max multiple times just made me furious. Also all the farming needed for those upgrades was pointless with the first expansion. I could have just waited to buy the game and been caught right up in no time.

Welcome to anything with MMO qualities =p. 

After like a month this game bored the hell out of me, and I ended up selling my PS4. I was just so disappointed by the lack of story line, as well as the lack of diversity. The whole game seems to be centered around defending a ball that scans a box to send you off on some random mission that doesn't have anything to do with the already non-existent story line.

#50 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:54 AM

Welcome to anything with MMO qualities =p. 

After like a month this game bored the hell out of me, and I ended up selling my PS4. I was just so disappointed by the lack of story line, as well as the lack of diversity. The whole game seems to be centered around defending a ball that scans a box to send you off on some random mission that doesn't have anything to do with the already non-existent story line.

At least you had the PS4 version :p I had about 300 game hours logged with the xbox one.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: destiny, ps4, xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users