destiny ps4 xbox

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:57 AM

I am at about 600 hours logged on Xbox One. I am not the biggest fan of the latest expansion, but I have yet to stop playing so I guess I can't say much.

Edited by talbs, 01 June 2015 - 08:57 AM.

#52 sirvman

sirvman
  • 32 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 09:03 AM

I am at about 600 hours logged on Xbox One. I am not the biggest fan of the latest expansion, but I have yet to stop playing so I guess I can't say much.

I don't know how you keep with it, although same could be said with me and NBA2K. Add up my hours for that entire series and you would think it was a WoW account.

#53 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

What does everyone think about The Taken King? Personally I think the new subclasses are worth it, they are pretty fun to play.

#54 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:50 AM

What does everyone think about The Taken King? Personally I think the new subclasses are worth it, they are pretty fun to play.

I like it better than house of wolves. I haven't gotten to play nearly as much lately as I would like, but I've had a lot going on IRL.

#55 Karmacracy

Karmacracy
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:08 PM

Yes, the new sub classes are enjoyable. Didn't think I would like the Nightstalker when it first saw it, but I was happily surprised and now it is my new favorite. It is better than the HoW expansion by far.

#56 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:39 PM

I haven't played the Nightstalker, I really like the new wizard though, the new titan is okay

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: destiny, ps4, xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users