draik morphing potion auto buying legit items after duplication selling

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

With all the craziness that has happened recently. Is it safe to sell items that weren't duped through the TP, neoboards, etc? I just recently snagged my first Draik Morphing Potion from kauvara, as well as another potion worth around 2m but seeing how many dupes are floating around it feels weird thinking about selling. I also wonder about legit HT items, who would want to stop selling and enjoying the game over a glitch that is history now?

I figured that maybe if a person provided screenshots with the date and time of an expensive RS on a pet page that they could be on the safe side but I never know with Neopets LOL.  :ninja: 

#2 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:55 PM

Pssh people in the trade chat won't give a fuck. Even if you said it was duped someone from there would buy it if the price was right.

#3 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

I don't know if there are going to be too many volunteers to screenshot lol. I was thinking of buying some nps, but am a little wary of the risk. i think it is just safer to wait until people stop being frozen and life begins to role out of the neopets trade boards. 

#4 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:18 PM

Pssh people in the trade chat won't give a fuck. Even if you said it was duped someone from there would buy it if the price was right.

That nice to hear.  :lol2:  An extra 6 or so million would be very exciting considering that I usually have no more than 1m on my main at one time lol.

TNT cares :(

They did freeze my shell lightning fast when I was trolling during the dupe! I like it when they care enough to stop serious issues from effecting the website. It's too bad so many legit players get iced just for being good at the game though. 

I don't know if there are going to be too many volunteers to screenshot lol. I was thinking of buying some nps, but am a little wary of the risk. i think it is just safer to wait until people stop being frozen and life begins to role out of the neopets trade boards. 

Oh yeah it surely seems like a risk to buy NPs right now, I'd be so unsure of the current rates as well. By your first sentence do you mean that not too many people would trust a screenshot currently? You got me curious now lol. ^_^ Just for clarification I was talking about selling items for np on Neopets not other websites.

#5 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:56 PM

If your account looks shady they probably will not believe at all even with screenshots

BUT If you are a frequent on the boards and posted the RS when you got it on the boards

it is more trustworthy. especially if people saw the RS and missed the item (eg MP)

Edited by kai1, 14 October 2014 - 10:56 PM.

#6 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:17 PM

It's too bad so many legit players get iced just for being good at the game though. 

I will say 50%+ of the legit players claiming they are frozen despite not involved in the dupe are lying. Most likely did something with their side accounts and got caught in some way. 

I have no doubt there are REAL players that never cheated in their whole neo-life but still got frozen, but the numbers won't be as high as you were made believe lurking Neoboard. It's the internet, everyone lies. 

#7 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:25 PM

my advice is any large value items say 10m and over I would SS to help sell.

Personally I have not struggled selling items on the TP since the dupping so it should be ok.

#8 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

If your account looks shady they probably will not believe at all even with screenshots

BUT If you are a frequent on the boards and posted the RS when you got it on the boards

it is more trustworthy. especially if people saw the RS and missed the item (eg MP)

Thanks for the information.  :D  Phew my account doesn't look shady at all, I do frequent the boards but maybe not enough to be well known. For some reason I figured people would be jealous so I didn't post that I got it I just continued to chat while in a much much better mood lol. But now that I think about it I should probably post what I grab in the future.

I will say 50%+ of the legit players claiming they are frozen despite not involved in the dupe are lying. Most likely did something with their side accounts and got caught in some way. 

I have no doubt there are REAL players that never cheated in their whole neo-life but still got frozen, but the numbers won't be as high as you were made believe lurking Neoboard. It's the internet, everyone lies. 

Certainly. The neoboards sure do hold a lot of lying people, thankfully I don't take in information without using discernment. I've had two mains iced a year or so apart without breaking any rules but that was way before this years dupe and I used to spend too much time on the site so I can see why the accounts seemed suspicious. I had insomnia back then and played more hours of the day then a regular person ABing would dare to risk lol. I'm glad those accounts were iced it taught me a lesson about getting carried away.

my advice is any large value items say 10m and over I would SS to help sell.

Personally I have not struggled selling items on the TP since the dupping so it should be ok.

Cool thank you!  :)

#9 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:00 AM

Oh yeah it surely seems like a risk to buy NPs right now, I'd be so unsure of the current rates as well. By your first sentence do you mean that not too many people would trust a screenshot currently? You got me curious now lol. ^_^ Just for clarification I was talking about selling items for np on Neopets not other websites.

haha, i don't have a clue what i meant sorry... i have only a few brain cells left in my noggin and some of those arent even working.

*sigh* well... sorry about that lol.

:)

Up-squirrel.gif

#10 iMastery

iMastery
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 10 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:27 AM

I've sold a few low-end bits and bobs with no problem. :)

#11 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:40 AM

With all the craziness that has happened recently. Is it safe to sell items that weren't duped through the TP, neoboards, etc? I just recently snagged my first Draik Morphing Potion from kauvara, as well as another potion worth around 2m but seeing how many dupes are floating around it feels weird thinking about selling. I also wonder about legit HT items, who would want to stop selling and enjoying the game over a glitch that is history now?

I figured that maybe if a person provided screenshots with the date and time of an expensive RS on a pet page that they could be on the safe side but I never know with Neopets LOL.  :ninja: 

as long that item isn't that demanding and famous type.... i think you are SAFE to sell....... the KEY to protect yourself is being LOW-PROFILE at all cost.... i know how you feel right now..... this is why i got frozen twice because i am desperate to sell items that time.

PLAY SMART! :p

spirit.gif

#12 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:54 PM

as long that item isn't that demanding and famous type.... i think you are SAFE to sell....... the KEY to protect yourself is being LOW-PROFILE at all cost.... i know how you feel right now..... this is why i got frozen twice because i am desperate to sell items that time.

PLAY SMART! :p

spirit.gif

IKR

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: draik, morphing, potion, auto, buying, legit items, after, duplication, selling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users