Photo

Is there a way?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:41 AM

Of making millions with out speedy Internet or programs? I play on my phone most of the time and the only thing I've found to make neopoints is dailes and scorchy slots for map pieces lol. I've tried to restock on my phone but it's immpossible lol. So should I just buy ets or just hope to get lucky on dailes re's? Or is there a more viable way

#2 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:46 AM

Stop using your phone and use a computer to run programs. 

#3 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:49 AM

:( I have a Mac, still possible?
And I'm terrified of getting frozen I have lab rat and that lottery took me over a year to get
Labmap* literally*

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:57 AM

The Program Manager is compatible with Mac. Just install the .dmg file. The .exe file is for PC's.

If you want to be rich, you have to make sacrifices. Two ways to get rich quick are to risk your account and use a program OR to risk your account and buy neopoints from a trader.

#5 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:00 AM

Which would you say is less likely to get ban hammered I used to pound snipe back in the day and never got frozen bought some baby pbs and got frozen like a month later after that I went legit but I literally only make like 10k a day an end up blowing it all trying to get lucky
Ty for the advice btw!

#6 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

any sort of cheating is going to create the ristk of losing your account... but then again you can not cheat at all and tnt still thinks you did and ice you anyways.

#7 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

You can create another account where you run programs at, if you're really scared of losing your main.

I just wanted to pointing out that many of us use our main accounts to cheat. If you do it right, there's no way you're going wrong. :p

Besides you can be legit and still losing your account just because TNT is a bag of dicks.

Ah, Rocket ninja'd me :p

#8 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:05 AM

True. Well I think I'm just going to buy. Then I don't have to always use a pc. I just have to figure out the method I have to use x.x

#9 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:06 AM

Which would you say is less likely to get ban hammered I used to pound snipe back in the day

I had a gut feeling that buying from traders has a lower ban risk if you executed the deal well, but if I had to choose between the two I would pick using programs. Think of this way: Would you rather be frozen for your own stupid mistake or be chained iced along with your NP trader because of something they did?

#10 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:08 AM

I mean I've been playing this game since I was ten lol mine as well just go for it. Ive just always been garbage at getting neopoints I've been trying to get a draik since day one and had resorted to pound surfing till I found this Amazing forum

#11 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:14 AM

I believe you're in desperate need of reading some of our guides.

The only time I bought Neopets things off site, it all went smoothly. I bought +10M, 1 G-bomb, 1 G-shield and 1 G-sword. The NP are long gone by now, spent them all in two days after buying it lol, but I still have the weapons. It was a stupid thing to do, specially because I got the NP via shop in one of my main-shells, but incredibly that account survived that too. :p

With all this, there's one thing you have to consider: the factor "luck". Sometime you have it, sometimes you don't.

#12 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:20 AM

Thank you very much athayde! That is helpful, I guess I just want to try and buy and cross my fingers I'll go through relevant guides before hand though! So should I try a website or the tp when it's available? Also sorry if I sound like a idiot, and thank you for the input all of you!

#13 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

When I get to where I can play on pc and no my phone I will till then I think I'll try buyin. :p

#14 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:56 PM

I was making 1m/day by visting the forgotten shore with 360 accounts/day.

#15 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:08 PM

I hope you used a program for that

#16 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:23 PM

lol with 360 accounts its really hard to transfer nps to main without risk of chain ice...all ur np would be scattered so its hard to buy a really expensive item 

#17 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:03 AM

Dang! How do you keep track of that many accounts. 

#18 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

Yeahhhh I'm more of a three account max 1 main guy.... Lol

#19 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

Dang! How do you keep track of that many accounts. 

word document

#20 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:37 AM

Jesus Christ.

And here I was thinking that owning +40 accounts was time consuming enough. :p

#21 J3J3M0N

J3J3M0N
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

Lol. Use programs. TnT are  unfair. I lost my main for autobuying, that's what they said. But I never used the program. -_-

#22 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:32 PM

You can do some trading and reselling but it won't make the neopoints fast. If you get really good though 500k+ a day would be possible without speedy connection or a computer. Too much hassle for me anymore. :p But back in the day it was my only get neopoints quick trick and I try it again for fun every half a year or so.

#23 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:00 PM

:( I have a Mac, still possible?
And I'm terrified of getting frozen I have lab rat and that lottery took me over a year to get
Labmap* literally*

if you scare than don't use the program. hehehe. :)

qa6.gif

#24 Mokojiin

Mokojiin
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:17 AM

Greatest gif reaction ever, but yeah yesterday I started runnin abrosia and went from 10k np to nearly 100k once the stuff sells, and I'm in love plan on going premium asap also thanks again for all the help and advice! I Adore this forum! 👽

#25 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:25 AM

Greatest gif reaction ever, but yeah yesterday I started runnin abrosia and went from 10k np to nearly 100k once the stuff sells, and I'm in love plan on going premium asap also thanks again for all the help and advice! I Adore this forum!

if you use it wisely and don't abuse too much... you will be very SAFE. no problem. hehehe. GOOD LUCKS! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users