Quantcast

Photo

Gif of the Week Contest (#2): How Spooky Can You Be?

contest gif animated

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:17 PM

Will we get multiple votes? or just the one? @Kord

Sorry for not responding earlier! My internet got knocked out last night, and I'm not amazingly keen on dealing with the forums via phone...fortunately, internet seems ot be working fine tonight. ;)

I mused earlier in the thread about allowing 2-3 votes per voter, and I do think that is what I am leaning towards now considering we are 20+ entries now.

#27 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:22 PM

Can't wait to see the submissions!  :reaper:

I'm crazy for scary things. :p

#28 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

Sorry for not responding earlier! My internet got knocked out last night, and I'm not amazingly keen on dealing with the forums via phone...fortunately, internet seems ot be working fine tonight. ;)

I mused earlier in the thread about allowing 2-3 votes per voter, and I do think that is what I am leaning towards now considering we are 20+ entries now.

Glad you got your internet back! :)

Oh yay, this will help with the deciding process. :) -- hopefully lol

Edited by Prisca, 22 October 2014 - 01:24 PM.

#29 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

Glad you got your internet back! :)

Oh yay, this will help with the deciding process. :) -- hopefully lol

Thanks, and indeed regarding the decision process...I know if I were voting, I *definitely* wouldn't be able to select just one!

#30 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

Just sent my entry! I was torn between two gifs, but I decided to go with the scary one over the funny one. :x

#31 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

There's just about 23 hours left to enter! Please feel free to toss an entry my way via PM prior to the deadline. :)

#32 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:37 AM

I don't think I'm qualified for scary gif's because I don't do scary movies or anything.

Same.

#33 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

Entries are now CLOSED...please give me a little while to get the voting thread assembled (thank you in advance!).  :wub:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, gif, animated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users