• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

jbhDOQW2O38jRK.png

8N3WcGz.png

Nominations start: Now

Nominations end: November 11, 2014 at 11:59 EST

Voting Period: November 12 to November 14 at 11:59 EST

Who to Nominate: We are looking for someone who is kind, helpful, and has made great contributions to the forum while encouraging activity. You may nominate up to three people.

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

How to Win: The three users with the most nominations will be voted on at the end of the nomination period. The person with the most votes at the end of the voting period will become November's Member of the Month.

Full Rules:

- Do not nominate yourself or ask to be nominated.

- Staff members may be nominated but each individual staff member may only win once every six months.

- Provide 1-3 well thought out reasons as to why you think the user you have nominated should be Member of the Month. If your reasoning is not valid, your nomination may not be considered.

- Post your nomination here or PM me if you would like to be anonymous.

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

November MOTM Prizes:

- Private+ site theme for the month.

- Pretty userbar for the month:

motmchamplong.gif

- Shiny award to keep permanently:

motm.gif

#2 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

I'm copying my post from last month and adding more details

@Emily for being a super awesome Mod and putting up with crap from everyone. She's nice and funny and she sounds like a disney princess. For all her hard work with Contests - getting the referral contest up and running and helping with all my nagging questions about everything. She really does do a lot of behind the scenes things and doesn't get the full recognition she deserves.

#3 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

@Liesa has been giving up a lot of her time for Neocodex, by making us countless awards for nothing but a thanks! She is the epitome of what it means to be a great member. She's lovely to everyone, helps out constantly, and participates in every contest ever!

@Waser Lave
For his constant efforts to improve this forum. He's been here for years and years and years and no matter how crappy things get, he perseveres and continues to put his time into Neocodex with nothing in return.

@Emily because as Rocket said, she works her butt off to keep this forum fun for everyone. She commits a ridiculous amount of time to contests.

#4 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

I nominate Emily for being friendly and helpful. She puts a lot of effort into the forum to make it more lively and inviting.

And Waser Lave for his hard work on the forums, Mystery Pic answers, and his badger antics.

#5 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

@Emily for doing moderator and contest things

@Rocket for doing contest things and increasing forum activity

@Liesa for making awards and generally spreading pretty things around

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:26 AM

I nominate @Napiform for doing this whole 100 post day thing, ALWAYS being helpful, and for not being a passive aggressive jerk-face.  :shutup:

#7 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:29 AM

I nominate @Napiform for being an all around awesome person. She helps out a lot with guides and is always nice and helpful to the newbies who join the forum. She does what she can to bring activity to the site all the time, most recently with 100 post day. She'll answer questions 1000 times over no matter how many times she's had to answer them before and she doesn't complain (much).

#8 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

I nominate @Dan, because reasons.

#9 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

ERROR - 800815

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

#10 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

ERROR - 800815

How to Nominate: To nominate, either PM me or post here. Your nomination must include the person's username and 2-3 well thought out reasons - for example, explaining how well you think they did contributing to something. Reasons like "because they're cool" will not be counted.

Is your error a boobies error?

#11 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

- If you won the previous month, you cannot be nominated.

He cannot be nominated again this month :p

#12 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

Fuck all you, I listed reasons.  Nice Boobis error Adam.

And screw your rules.

#13 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

Fuck all you, I listed reasons.  Nice Boobis error Adam.

And screw your rules.

What boobs?

#14 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

Does there have to be a winner every month if nothing was really achieved? 

#15 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

Does there have to be a winner every month if nothing was really achieved? 

I wouldn't go as far as nothing was really achieved. I think this is a good opportunity for people to focus on appreciating people for the small things they do ever so often. I think recognizing small consistent actions are just as important as one big/noticeable action.

#16 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

I would like to nominate @Liesa for all of the hard work she has done in making awards for us. I have personally bugged her a few times and she's always helped me out! She's also a consistently friendly face to have around the forums. 

#17 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:50 PM

What boobs?

Error 800815 - BOOBIS

#18 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

I'm also going to nominate @Kate. She is an amazing friend and is always there if someone needs her. She is also consistently helpful around the forums and really jumped back into her role when she became lead mod again. If something needs to get done, she pushes for it. If someone needs help, she's one of the first to go for it. If JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED, she straps on her Batman mask and rushes into action. 

#19 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

Looks like "boobis" to me. 

EDIT: damn late to the party lol.

I, too, nominate @Napiform for helping users, holding contests, and keeping the forum active.

@Hawk for providing engaging posts in the 100 Post Day thread and his funny remarks

@Prisca, because she's one of the most friendly users on the site, and she helped keep everyone motivated during 100 Post Day.

Nominating @Liesa for all her hard work around the site! She makes all the lovely awards and has always been a friendly member.

I nominate @Rocket for her help around the forum, her understanding, and helping to keep the site active as well. :)

Edited by Fanged, 11 November 2014 - 09:30 AM.

#20 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:06 AM

I nominate-

@Napiform for her constant awesomeness and for hosting the very popular 100 post day. She lead the way (well, set a fabulous example). What a great 'get to know you game' for us all to participate in, i love that it is hosted every so often :)

@Liesa for her amazing contributions to the awards department. I love collecting awards because of their cuteness and Liesa has had a lot to do with that more recently.

@Keil (can we nominate you?) Your Yacht mystery adventure was so fun. Nominated for hosting such an interesting, fun and engaging contest for all. :)

@ those who hosted halloween flavored contests! I wish i could nominate you all! I shall just mention my appreciation here. Y'all worked hard over the Halloween period! Sending my very own 'members of the month' award to y'all from me ;)

I could go on... why only 3?! lol. <3 to all!

#21 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:24 AM

Error 800815 - BOOBIS

This is a site for the young and impressionable, we don't talk about such things here!

#22 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:57 PM

@Liesa has done some INCREDIBLE award work. 

Edit: So I nominate her...?

Edit 2: Awards she's made are amazing.

She's overall really sweet and helpful.

She is ACTIVELY trying to contribute to Codex.

#23 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:02 PM

Edit: So I nominate her...?

yes.

#24 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

I'd like to nominate @Hawk.

He was able to call me out on my emotional nonsense, and give me the slap across the face I rightfully deserve without escalating the situation and things getting out of hand. Really put some perspective in my place, and I appreciate his brutal honesty.

He's a pretty hilarious dude too. 100 Post Day would not have been nearly as entertaining without him.

I'd also like to nominate @Fanged for helping me break out of my shell and making me feel truly welcomed on the board. Also helped make 100 Post Day quite enjoyable.

These two really made this recent weekend great. Been stressed from grad school and losing my job, and needed a nice break. Wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much without them.

Finally I'd like to nominate @Valorous for his continued work on ValorSuite - a superb multipurpose program that makes Neo life so much more convenient. Even though he's not one of the main programmers he continues to improve upon this project, actively listens to feedback, and has been quite helpful teaching my fellow Codexians (and myself) how to properly utilize it. Really appreciate all his work, patience, and helpfulness.

Thank you everyone. :)

#25 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

A NEW AWARD APPEARED!

101-AwardImgMaster-1415723808.gif

(click the award to go to the guide for more information)

Random tidbit: If you want to get your award, you may edit your post. I don't check until after the deadline. If you already have three nominees but your actions doesn't fit the criteria for the award, just spoiler the extra nominations and write the ones that do fit the award criteria. You'll still get the award if you do so.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: motm, november

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users