2521 replies to this topic

#1 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

Soooo How was your day??

The neighbors got a new roof and I'm full of giggles about it. They pulled off the shingles and got a tin roof. I don't know where they're from, but we have rain and hail here, plus they have an oak tree and a walnut tree. It's going to drive them nuts.

Start talking, make threads, and get to know each other.

No spam please, so it doesn't have to get moved to chit chat prematurely. 

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:01 AM

My day has been good, went outside with the kiddos, had coffee, and now I am knitting and waiting for my Mama to get here.

#3 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

My day was fantastic. Took a standardized test, didn't have enough time to finish 2 problems :(

What's the test for?

My day has been good, went outside with the kiddos, had coffee, and now I am knitting and waiting for my Mama to get here.

Is it pretty outside? What are you knitting?

#4 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

Yaaay 100 post day!

Day's good so far! Family woke me up waaay too early but it just means I get to take a nice little nap later, so that's cool.

That's hilarious, about your neighbors. I would haaate having a metal roof with all the noise and whatnot. Even our current, shingled roof gets annoying with all the squirrels running around on it. I can't imagine a tin roof.

Edited by Cohle, 08 November 2014 - 10:02 AM.

#5 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:04 AM

What's the test for?

Is it pretty outside? What are you knitting?

It's actually really chilly and my hair was wet so Paisley and I didn't stay out long. I'm knitting another Coffee Cup Cozy, this time for my Mom.

#6 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

My day has been meh. Haven't done much of anything. Had waffles, played a game of League, watch @Adam play some Smite. Looks interesting, I may try it soon. :D 

#7 Dochack

Dochack
  • 65 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

Had a shitty start of my day..... my boss calls me 50times and wakes me (on my day off mind you!) up to tell me someone canceled $800 order. ok thanks? im not at work what do you want me to do about it. jfc youre the supervisor and you cant handle this?

#8 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

It's actually really chilly and my hair was wet so Paisley and I didn't stay out long. I'm knitting another Coffee Cup Cozy, this time for my Mom.

That is just the cutest name I've ever heard. ~Adds Paisley to list of future baby names.~ Also I could reaaally use some coffee right now but I'm supposed to avoid caffeine.

#9 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

I've got two tests this week so I need to do a lot of reading, but right now I'm playing runescape. Sill pretty pumped up from my event yesterday, meeting those politicians and other important community folks. 

#10 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

The neighbors got a new roof and I'm full of giggles about it. They pulled off the shingles and got a tin roof. I don't know where they're from, but we have rain and hail here, plus they have an oak tree and a walnut tree. It's going to drive them nuts.

I didn't even know people still got tin roofs (rooves? lol). Guess I've never lived anywhere that tin roofs were common.

#11 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:07 AM

I've got two tests this week so I need to do a lot of reading, but right now I'm playing runescape. Sill pretty pumped up from my event yesterday, meeting those politicians and other important community folks. 

Ah, runescape. I used to own at that game back in middle school. I heard the game has totally changed over the years. Still good, I hope? 

What tests do you have this week?

#12 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:08 AM

My day was fantastic. Took a standardized test, didn't have enough time to finish 2 problems :(

I miss standardized tests! Those were actually fun for me in high school. Much better and less stressful than SAT's.

The test is so colleges know how much I suck :p

Whoops, guess you were taking the SATs. :x

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:09 AM

I had a huge exam today, and it is VERY important, but guess what? I probably failed it. 

#14 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:09 AM

I didn't even know people still got tin roofs (rooves? lol). Guess I've never lived anywhere that tin roofs were common.

They're cheap and durable and flame resistant. But it's really an eyesore (not that I care) and it's going to be soooo annoying for them. It also dropped the value of their house by 20k easily, they'll have to reroof it just to sell it.

#15 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:10 AM

I had a huge exam today, and it is VERY important, but guess what? I probably failed it. 

Aw, sorry about that! There's always next time, I guess? What was the exam covering?

#16 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:10 AM

Oooh! I've never knitted anything before. I've only ever crocheted. My bff crochets, my bf's mom crochets and knits, and Mams (bf's grandma who is amazing) does it all. :)

Who is Paisley? Cat/dog? :3

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:11 AM

I'm done with all my standardized testing. Penn State got my transcript yesterday morning, so I'm just waiting for a decision to come back now. I'm getting a bad cough though because my school is under renovations and the science wing and athletic wing aren't connected to the main building so I have to walk outside in the cold every time I have a class in one of those buildings. I can't lug around a huge jacket all day either, nor can I keep it in my locker and grab it because my lockers in the science wing.

#18 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

That is just the cutest name I've ever heard. ~Adds Paisley to list of future baby names.~ Also I could reaaally use some coffee right now but I'm supposed to avoid caffeine.

Thanks! I love her name too ^_^ How come you have to avoid caffeine? 

#19 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Bahaha. I HATE standardized tests. Took the ACT 3 times and got the same score every time.

But, my day has been good! I got 2 A's on tests in school this past week AND Corso picked Michigan State this morning. Even though I'm studying, football keeps me going ;)

#20 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Had a shitty start of my day..... my boss calls me 50times and wakes me (on my day off mind you!) up to tell me someone canceled $800 order. ok thanks? im not at work what do you want me to do about it. jfc youre the supervisor and you cant handle this?

Yikes lol. I'd be super pissed. Was it that important? Sheesh, let me sleep lol. I'll handle work shit when I'm at work.

#21 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:12 AM

Oooh! I've never knitted anything before. I've only ever crocheted. My bff crochets, my bf's mom crochets and knits, and Mams (bf's grandma who is amazing) does it all. :)

Who is Paisley? Cat/dog? :3

I can only knit :p I've heard crochet is easier than knitting but I suck ass at it. lol
Also, she's a human haha, my daughter.

#22 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

Aw, sorry about that! There's always next time, I guess? What was the exam covering?

Tomorrow there's the second part, but I'll do great on that! The exam was the ENEM (national exam of high school?) and it covers everything possible. Today it covered Geography, History, Filosophy, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

#23 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Ahahaha RS. I remember that shit. I played the hell out of it with my cousins when were were 10-13. Had a bunch of guy stalkers there.

I think that's where I started having serious relationships with online people lmao

#24 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

My day has been meh. Haven't done much of anything. Had waffles, played a game of League, watch @Adam play some Smite. Looks interesting, I may try it soon. :D

Do it! I need some more people to play with. If my friends and I played with you and your husband[boyfriend?] we could have a team of 5!

#25 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Thanks! I love her name too ^_^ How come you have to avoid caffeine? 

This weird condition thing I have (dysautonomia) doesn't mix well with caffeine. Makes my heart rate skyrocket! But I looove the taste of coffee so I drink all the decaf I can get my hands on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, serious topic of, discussion, this starts here, it begins now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users