• Please log in to reply
2521 replies to this topic

#26 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

I just woke up and am firing up a nice pot of mac and cheese.

My week has been full of drugs, latent criminals, and Super Smash Bros 3DS.

#27 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

Do it! I need some more people to play with. If my friends and I played with you and your husband[boyfriend?] we could have a team of 5!

I might want to join too, I need new games to play :D

#28 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:14 AM

I might want to join too, I need new games to play :D

What games do you play already?

#29 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Sounds like you roll with an interesting crowd ;)

#30 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Tomorrow there's the second part, but I'll do great on that! The exam was the ENEM (national exam of high school?) and it covers everything possible. Today it covered Geography, History, Filosophy, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

Yikes - sounds like hell. I hate exams that don't cover just one subject. My brain just can't jump from one to another so quickly. But that's awesome you're so confident about tomorrow's exam! Good luck!

#31 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

I just woke up 0_0 at 10am

#32 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:15 AM

I had a huge exam today, and it is VERY important, but guess what? I probably failed it. 

Aww :( I'm sure you passed it! I hate tests like that--passing is a welcome relief.

They're cheap and durable and flame resistant. But it's really an eyesore (not that I care) and it's going to be soooo annoying for them. It also dropped the value of their house by 20k easily, they'll have to reroof it just to sell it.

Yikes. Well, I guess that's their problem lol. Flame resistant? Do they have a past with their house burning down? :p

#33 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

What games do you play already?

Just Minecraft. Lame, I know, but school is on the way. Next week is the finals week, so after that -- GAME TIME.

#34 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

This weird condition thing I have (dysautonomia) doesn't mix well with caffeine. Makes my heart rate skyrocket! But I looove the taste of coffee so I drink all the decaf I can get my hands on.

What no way! I have that too. I have really bad tremors because of it. I'm pretty caffeine sensitive but I am stubborn as hell and refuse to cut it out of my diet. So I sneak in one or two a day but energy drinks are a no-go. 

#35 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

I just woke up 0_0 at 10am

10am? It's 2pm here! Been up basically since 4 because of a darn thunderstorm rattling the windows

#36 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

SAT SUCKS. END OF DISCUSSION :p

At least on the ACT you can guess, makes everything a ton easier. Though in 2016 the SAT'll stop taking away points for wrong answers, so guess away. Just had to be the year after I graduate high school. *grumbles*

#37 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

ewww vag and cheese

Aww :( I'm sure you passed it! I hate tests like that--passing is a welcome relief.

Yikes. Well, I guess that's their problem lol. Flame resistant? Do they have a past with their house burning down? :p

I have no idea, I'm anti-social and didn't introduce myself to them when they moved in. They've only been there a few months.

#38 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

I'm done with all my standardized testing. Penn State got my transcript yesterday morning, so I'm just waiting for a decision to come back now. I'm getting a bad cough though because my school is under renovations and the science wing and athletic wing aren't connected to the main building so I have to walk outside in the cold every time I have a class in one of those buildings. I can't lug around a huge jacket all day either, nor can I keep it in my locker and grab it because my lockers in the science wing.

Good luck! :) And I hope you feel better. Sounds like you've got a huge school campus. My high school was actually grades K-12, all lopped up into one building.

Private school, lol.

#39 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

It's 1PM where I am :p Saturdays are my fat days if I have nothing big to do. I have nothing big to do.

#40 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Just Minecraft. Lame, I know, but school is on the way. Next week is the finals week, so after that -- GAME TIME.

LAME! You need more games; after finals of course :p

#41 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Yikes - sounds like hell. I hate exams that don't cover just one subject. My brain just can't jump from one to another so quickly. But that's awesome you're so confident about tomorrow's exam! Good luck!

Unfortunately they are connected, so if I fail in one, I have to be really good on the other one. Just a stupid creation of the Brazilian gov.

Nah, it was really hard. I'm pretty sure I failed, but I was already expecting that.

#42 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:18 AM

What no way! I have that too. I have really bad tremors because of it. I'm pretty caffeine sensitive but I am stubborn as hell and refuse to cut it out of my diet. So I sneak in one or two a day but energy drinks are a no-go. 

For real? What a coincidence! I actually just passed out for the first time this week from it - normally I just get really close and just lie down until it passes. I've been having lots of spasms in my legs lately - what exactly do you mean by tremors? That's sooo good you don't do energy drinks, though. My friend who also has it refuses to cut them and they make her so jittery and symptomatic.

#43 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

I hope this isn't out of line, but one of the tests I got an A on this week was on Neurology! We learned about that condition. It's exciting to me, but I'm sure it's not easy to live with. I commend you guys for not letting it beat you

#44 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Ah, runescape. I used to own at that game back in middle school. I heard the game has totally changed over the years. Still good, I hope? 

What tests do you have this week?

Yeah, completely different, but still good. Tons of content, hard to get bored. 

Italian and Political Behavior

#45 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:19 AM

ewww pls don't

What's wrong with cheese??

#46 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

OH! TodayI did a little grocery shopping and bought 2 pork tenderloins (buy 1 get 1 free!!!), some vegetables, spaghetti sauce, and chicken. I've planned my meals out for the rest of this week and I'll be on leave in Georgia starting the 17th, so I won't have to make food for 3 weeks!! Money saver x123123123

#47 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Saturday is usually my screw-reality day, so I woke up at 11am and I've been on my laptop since then :p it's 7 pm now, where I live, so far I've read a bit of Homestuck and played Skyrim. 

Also mom baked an awesome chocolate-cheesecake and I'm gonna eat it soon

#48 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

I suck at ACT too. Not enough time for all those problems! I also can't take the new SAT because I graduate too early :(

That's why you guess! Who cares if you actually read the problem, either you get it right by guessing, or you guess but don't lose. 

I also need more games. I need to hook my xbox up to my TV, I haven't played it since we got our new one.

#49 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Unfortunately they are connected, so if I fail in one, I have to be really good on the other one. Just a stupid creation of the Brazilian gov.

Aw, well at least you can make up for the bad subjects with the good ones. Which ones are you best at?

#50 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:20 AM

OH! TodayI did a little grocery shopping and bought 2 pork tenderloins (buy 1 get 1 free!!!), some vegetables, spaghetti sauce, and chicken. I've planned my meals out for the rest of this week and I'll be on leave in Georgia starting the 17th, so I won't have to make food for 3 weeks!! Money saver x123123123

What are you going to make?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: merica, serious topic of, discussion, this starts here, it begins now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users